Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7645 times)
Godparticles

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

In this current market, I think we can continue to invest. Because the current encryption market is not very good, many cryptocurrency prices are very low. If we invest now, our cost will be very low.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think you shouldn't stop investing in crypto now, but in my opinion you should have a break to investing in ICOs in this term. I think it can be very profitable that, trying to invest in btc and other top altcoins now.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Of course, most crypto currency will remain "junk" and will not be needed by anyone. However, the most promising will still receive their share of attention, they will be able to capitalize well and even grow in price.
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Making this decision is highly dependent on you the individual, Always remember this golden rule, invest what you can afford to lose. Besides if investing in ICO is going well for you, I suggest you wait and buy the coin as soon as it hits exchanges. However, you should try to do further research before taking any action.
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

If you want to get a lot of good profit you can buy cheaply and you can wait for higher price increase for us, you will get many benefits. If you go to the right approach to investing, you can easily get income by playing only on the difference in the rate.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Of course you can continue to invest. It is not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, and the price of cryptocurrencies is now very low, which is very suitable for investment.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

If my suggestion to you, we recommend that you do not stop investment. You just have to be more careful in choosing projects. If you do not surrender, the course will soon be there bright spots. Your opportunity for success is also so. Because of course there will be some legit projects that later you meet. Be patient it first just to find it.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

keep trying. ICO investment is one of the fields in the crypto is promising. If it fails in some projects so there are still plenty of other projects which is much more potent than those that failed. so don't over think about if it fails in one place.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Not recommended, investment risk is high
If you don’t understand this
It is recommended not to invest
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

Although this year's market has not developed very well, prices have continued to fall. But I will continue to invest in this market. Because the current price will be very low, the cost of investing now is very small.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:54 AM

We recommend that you continue to continue investing, although for now the market conditions are decreasing but it's a natural thing, if the condition is stable you can sell some coint you have and certainly can get more results

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

It may cost you to improve your mood to participate in bounty projects, there at least it's not a pity if as a result you lose everything. And there are a lot of such scammers, there are no regulatory mechanisms, and indescribable things are happening.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

I think you can invest now. Although the current encryption market is not very good, the current cryptocurrency price is very low. If you invest now, it will be very good for us.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

I think you can invest now. Although the current encryption market is not very good, the current cryptocurrency price is very low. If you invest now, it will be very good for us.
This is definitely a good opportunity, as long as you are a staunch supporter. Many people are predicting a rise in the second half of the year.
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Personally think that many ico items are also frauds. Doing half, cancel your qualifications.
It is recommended that you learn more about doing your homework before doing so, and try to reduce the damage.
Investment ico need to be cautious. As for return temporarily
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

Now the market is not very good, it is recommended to wait and see
If you want to invest, wait for the market to stabilize and start a little, so as to avoid the situation that the funds are stuck in the market.
If you are a newbie, it is best to see more
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

Yes you can crypto currency is the future of the world and you know that china investment in crypto is too much and I think chinies are not fool so keep calm and invest your money in good coins.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

Yes, I think you need to keep calm thinking, now most of the ICO are scams, I prefer to put money into the market to buy COINS or Ethernet, because so many years of accumulation of won't like other COINS will lose everything
tanvo208

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

This is definitely a good opportunity, as long as you are a staunch supporter. Many people are predicting a rise in the second half of the year.

Yeah. We still have 5 months till the end of 2018. Everyting can happen
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

There is no other word better than holding these days as cryptoworld's market cap has declined because of crisis and it's no other than invest. Yes, it's the very best time to invest more of your existing crypto assets or add some elite alt coins in your portfolio because almost all of the prices are dropping already.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: