Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7650 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Yes you should continue to invest today because the market price are all currently decreasing, cryptocurrency are always depending on the markets volatility so we should always invest whenever there's a time like right now which is dumping of prices.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Yes you should continue to invest today because the market price are all currently decreasing, cryptocurrency are always depending on the markets volatility so we should always invest whenever there's a time like right now which is dumping of prices.

Agreed, Investing depends on the prices in the market, this time almost all alts and coins are decreasing, so it is better to put your money into potential coins and wait for it to grow, I must suggest that you invest in a long term period of time, for you to decide or have a better reason to hold or sell your funds,it is necessary for the us traders to have that mind set anyway.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

Yes you should continue to invest, i dont see the reason as to why you should stop investing at all, You only have to consider where you invest, what you invest in and the timing of your investment, If you invest in quality coins a the right time when they are cheaply available then  you will have nothing to lose. infact buying them cheaply gives you a chance to make goodreturns when the bull run comes by

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

You need to take a break, now almost all projects do not make a profit. We must wait until the whole cryptomarket begins to grow.

Why should he take a break? He'd better accumulate experience and learn how to allocate money to different projects. In future, he could quickly understand what is good and what is bad.

acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

Today the best you need for investing into really interesting project is a decend due dilligence.

I am not really investing in normal tokens anymore. Mostly in security tokens.
rockstarr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

It is the sad story, but there are a lot of scam ICOs now, so if you have doubts then it's better to buy alts on an exchange.

Not now because the price in crypto currency is so low. The right thing to do for me is to buy then hold until it will rise again. Investing is good but not now.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

It's a very tough decision and advice to make it give at this time but personally I will advice you don't give up in investing in ICO as you don't know which one will yield big later in the future. There are risk in the cryptocurrency yes but there is no business that doesn't have it's own risk so me a business without a risk and I will tell show you ways they are just deceiving you. Go ahead and invest but play very safe. Don't invest with all you have instead invest with just your spare money
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

To be honest, it`s a bit risky to invest right now if you have some issues with money for the real life, because the market recovery can come not very soon. However, present purchases are good for long term.

As for ICOs you have to choose wisely, there are a lot of scam projects. You need to invest only in projects you really believe in.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

I assume that the tasks ought to not visit the inventory alternate during the undergo market, charges fall, and investors self assurance inside the coin, too, and they withdraw cash! it's miles higher to postpone the list till better instances!
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Now there is a lot of cheating in the market, and I advise you to buy more coins that are already on the market and not invest in ICO as it is very dangerous and therefore you can simply lose your money.
buonngu.miendo4

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

To support ICO market you have to continue to make invest in ICO, but make sure always use money that willing to lose, there are some project that legit and possible to give multiple profit, we have to spend more times to make research and learn the fundamental of that project.
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

I think you should not leave your arms if you have not succeeded the first time then I think that everything is ahead now you have more experience and you can use it!
lkcoinstart

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

ICO investments are pretty risky, treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. You should have the majority in top 25 coins or ones that you truly believe in. ICO's can make you great returns, but often time they flop hard.
warokngebel

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

To support ICO market you have to continue to make invest in ICO, but make sure always use money that willing to lose, there are some project that legit and possible to give multiple profit, we have to spend more times to make research and learn the fundamental of that project.
agree, fundamental of the project,  real usage in the future,  roadmap and active developer will reduce risk..  but no one can guarantee
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

If you want profit then you should definitely consider continuing your investment in cryptocurrency. Although you need to change in your investment from one coin to another by studying the coin but apart from that if you invest in good coin you would definitely get profited from it!
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

agree, fundamental of the project,  real usage in the future,  roadmap and active developer will reduce risk..  but no one can guarantee

Supporting is buying and holding, later when product get`s out usage of tokens is most important support.
Most of the project created now will need years for developing. Some can finish faster, but most of them
will get out from the shadow in years from now.
   Here we know about every ICO, about every token, most of the news worth reading you can see on forum,
but what is with people outside of this forum? News about ICO`s and their purpose needs to come to the
people outside the forum.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

If you still have the right amount or savings that you can risk in cryptocurrency then risk it because it the market bull run is soon approaching we've been in down for so long so it is better to stock cheap coin now then when the bull run emerge then you'll get a lot of profit.
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Success and failure will always happen in life no matter what is the thing that you are doing. Don;t be disheartened just by a few failures you should use those failure as a stepping stone and understand the fail ICO and in no time you will get the right formula to get the potential ICO.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

depends on your financial condition and your belief in the cryptocurrency and ICO projects. If all is well then invest, but remember the risks
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

This is a very good time for you to invest in altcoin and wait for the end of the year when the market recovers. At this point , bitcoin prices are at a low level and it pulls the prices of altcoin down. And if you invest , you should invest in altcoin , this is the potential market to help you get a lot of profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: