Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I continue to invest?  (Read 7645 times)
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

Invest the money that you do not mind losing. Now is a good time to buy ETC, EOS, LTC, ZIL at a low price.
lehnelora

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

It is very difficult for the moment to invest in ICO let alone the risks are very big and you have to need some research to get the ICO. I think this is due to the crypto to market currently indicate will be improved. And many people have not dared to do buy and sell, they still keep their coins until the market recovers.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think not 92% are failed, maybe they just dont have products to used. If no product available, there will be no peoples want to buy their tokens.
Just wait until they have a good products or apps to used, Later may peoples who want to use their apps will buy many tokens.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

invest in new crypto projects like Socratus, which is liked by many users
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Once is unfortunate to hear your story. Indeed many of the ICO is now failing. It also makes me often hesitate to follow ICO. Usually to better be safe, I follow the softcap of his ICO already achieved. So it's certainly the project is running.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

If, until now, you are still confused as to how to efficiently pick the legit ICO in a market that is already full of scams, then it is wisest not to proceed investing in ICOs. There is so much risk there. Or if you really want to invest and risk, please put your due diligence efforts a notch higher so that you will also reduce the risks. And if you want to consider, reduce your investment amounts in ICOs as well. That will also reduce the financial risks.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

ya it may be happen at present condition as market price of BTC, ETH is down. Now maximum campaign is failing because of market condation i think. So here my suggestion is you should careful to invest at least in present situation. Just keep observation market and slowly move. Be a lucky man.
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

In a rational world this is exactly when you should be very excited to invest some more if you truly believe in the fundamentals of this industry long term.

Mehdi
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

I think better to continue investing in ICO. But check the background of every member of the ICO first if it is trusted. I think in every ICO the key to success is volume.

cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

Currently, ICO tends to be very much and tend to be divided into banya ICO.
My advice, you should stop joining ICO because now ICO potential is much more decreased compared to 2 years ago.
Currently, there are so many ICOs that many ICO does not reach the soft cap.
It will be useless if you do not choose ICO carefully, because accuracy before joining ICO is very important.
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

ICO investment is quite risky, treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. if you want to invest not important dad see the project first .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Weigh your pros and cons in investing not all investments can mean gain you must consider all sides of the coin to be able to maximize profit.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

We all know investing is so risky. But if you trust the ICO then why are you doubting if you are going to continue? Just grab the opportunity if you think that,would be the best for your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

I understand why you are very confusing or afraid about your investment in cryptocurrencies based of what you have found that 92% of an ICO is not legit they are scammer's ICO. But I think  not exactly 92% ICO are scammed. Because I strongly believe that there are some ICO are Genuine and offered a good future in behalf of their investor's who give their trust also to invest their money in that certain ICO that they choose.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

If you aren't technically adept with analyzing projects and ICOs, I would suggest you stick with the large market cap coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is true, ICOs are truly risky investments, especially if you don't have the time or inputs to do the necessary research.

With the large market cap coins at least you are backed by the general public and are most likely exposed to less risk.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

It is up to you. It is your decision if you want to continue to invest your money or to stop. Always double check first the ICO before investing your money because safety of your money is the first thing that you need to secure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

Once you've found another ICO that you think will be worth for your money do grab the opportunity to contiue investing your money because you know at the end of it will be very worth it.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

Who is analyzing, can you provide a link? according to the data you say it's better to stop ICO investing for now, but I think 95% is too big, I'm not sure it's accurate, so far it's because value of cryptocurrency decreased, a lot more users holding the coin than to invest it into ICO, especially again many ICOs that implement token sale simultaneously.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

Who is analyzing, can you provide a link? according to the data you say it's better to stop ICO investing for now, but I think 95% is too big, I'm not sure it's accurate, so far it's because value of cryptocurrency decreased, a lot more users holding the coin than to invest it into ICO, especially again many ICOs that implement token sale simultaneously.
Yes, it is best not to invest again now. Unless you can see that it has great potential for development.
deveiz888

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

I think you should participate again and invest in Ico. but you have to find a falid info about Ico that you will follow. because it is true, if we are wrong in stepping investment in Ico, we will really lose our money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: