Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3130 times)
sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Most people predict that whales are the reason for this type of movement, they do not really realize at least 60% of what they are actually talking about. Bill Gates will not give you so much money in cryptocurrency and he puts it in a charity program instead. He does not play with the roll of the dice.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

I saw how the facebook changed my opinion, I saw how Soros changes his opinion and so on! sooner or later he will also change his mind! I recently was at a forum where large banks were going to, they all say one thing: all companies that now can not use the crypto system for their own purposes - these companies will die, or they will have to catch up with more progressive companies for a very long time!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

He is probably secretly investing into bitcoin at the moment but he is saying that he is against them so no one can know that. This is a normal practice that many celebrities and real investors are developing at the moment, and it is more than usual to see it.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
Maybe he's thought about bitcoin is totally different than what we are thinking. His reason might be for personal interest. Since he is rich he wants all the things to be favor on the way he want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Bill Gates said and Warren Buffett said, using Bitcoin is crazy. I searched it why because as billionaires and as businessman, my first expectation is that they hide their identity here in Bitcoin to use it and manipulate it but instead this is what they said.

This is my source, if you just want to read their comments about Bitcoin.
https://www.pcgamer.com/bill-gates-thinks-investing-in-bitcoin-is-crazy-warren-buffett-calls-it-rat-poison/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FXTradingPro

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Bill Gates has been on record that he would have short BTC if he could. He was on his tour with Buffet where they are slamming BTC every chance they get. He says that he does believe in Blockchain technology and like the potential.
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

He really appreciates bitcoin has an open future. Well it is very practical and you are just the truth for all the billionaires will not risk their money in uncertain profits, meaning they will invest in physical pre-kind virtual and we can not blame Give them due to their difficulty before reaching that amount. They continue to talk to our community when they can just stay silent and let us do what for us
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

because the bitcoin fluctuations are so big a risk. I think not only bill gates, but almost some people will say the same about bitcoin. how to manage money, while bitcoin prices suddenly rose drastically and suddenly dropped dramatically.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

Rich people such as Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc do not have any interest in investing in crypto because of their volatile nature. These people are of the view that investing in crypto is like gambling because of the high rate of risk. These people are already having too much wealth that they dont want to increase their wealth by taking a huge risk. So they play on the safer side.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Almirante3

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

Bill Gates did not always utter harsh words against bitcoin.

In 2014, in an interview with Bloomberg, he said that this criptomoeda was "better than money".

This time, however, the businessman evaluated that, unlike money, the crypto-coins can be used remotely, which makes it difficult to control the management of resources.

His comments on Reddit were not well received by anyone participating in the debate in the forum. Some criticized him as saying he was ill-informed about the technology and that he needed to study the subject better.

Others have evaluated that Gates would be trying to influence the market with his criticism.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

He is just old. Sometimes old people are set in their way, even when they own Microsoft.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

I have already seen many times how people change their minds! I'm sure that the fastest of all is where he is already investing in the crypt world! as well as the company continues to develop in the crypto market! So I'll see how he will talk about the crypto industry in a few years!
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

Most rich people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are against investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general because of the huge risks due to heavy volatility. I'm very bullish on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but it's indeed a huge gamble. "Moon" and "lambo" gains aren't guaranteed. We're just pretty much speculating and hoping that it would indeed rise to very high prices.
I guess what bill gates and warren buffet trying to say is cryptocurrency is not a trusted due to high volatility rate. Bill gates who is known for richest man alive after founding microsoft has the ability to control the market, figuratively speaking bill gates can own a large portion of share in the cryptomarket if ever.
moirasheeran29

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

I think people like bill gates does not want to invest in risky ventures specially with the volatility of bitcoin. People like him i think are just being really smart with his money even if he has tons and tons of them.
jiggahovito

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

its a thing of personal decision and how much you believe in what you are doing. life is a game of chance it is either you are winning in cryptocurrency or you are losing.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

If bank starts making used of crypto, by means of exchange to be calculated based on the country money value to the equivalent to bitcoin. They also go into bitcoin as an asset,.Giving loan is one of the most important aspect of Bank and we are seeing now there are lots of crypto available that are giving loan to their customers.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

he is a bitcoin hater and does not want bitcoin to thrive, and that's why he's opposed to cryptocurrency investment. especially at this time the price is low and that makes the users have little doubt about bitcoin.
 I suggest that we remain optimistic on bitcoin.

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:43 PM
Merited by Carollzinha (2)

In my opinion, such rich people making public statements are not entirely honest with us, because to become such a rich person you need to have a unique brain that sees any opportunity to earn, on the basis of this I can say that they invest money in bitcoin. And they make good money on this, and no one can know whether it is because you know everything anonymously.
cryptedshiva

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

He is an old-school guy. Do not worry, he'll get used to it. Cheesy
rybaplmcteam

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

OF course is the future , but is uncomfortable to use now because of the OIL GROUP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: