Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:34:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3131 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

People like him already have a lot of money and maybe they think crypto currencies are too risky to invest. I think that they are afraid to adopt new technologies.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Yeah,I actually don’t know more about this. If it is true. Then I think he should believe in Bitcoin. Anyway, many men many minds. It is his own choice personally.  Smiley Wink
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think Bill gates was against investing into Bitcoin, because He is a tycoon businessman, it could be one of his strategy actually, since He

knows the Bill gates was very influential billionaire person probably he believed that the value of bitcoin will goes down because of the FUD he will

will going to make then once bitcoin down He can buy a huge of it then also hold in a long terms.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

Most rich people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are against investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general because of the huge risks due to heavy volatility. I'm very bullish on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but it's indeed a huge gamble. "Moon" and "lambo" gains aren't guaranteed. We're just pretty much speculating and hoping that it would indeed rise to very high prices.

I agree with you, they are destined to be big people and rich people, so they can only warn us about the cryptocurrency.

If I myself as a small person just keep trying to be the best by way of Cryptocurrency and hope to soar up.
honey8

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

Many big tycoons like bill is agaìnst bitcoun because they are still unaware abput its potential..on the other hand there are many believers of bitcoin.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

Of course, wealthy people like to know and how to earn bitcoin so they can experience a huge impact on earning bitcoin money so bigcoats are raising bitcoins today as big investors also invest in bitcoin.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Terra_Anon

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

Bill Gates said that is not without reason, there is a good reason too.

In an interview, Bill Gates said that the anonymous nature of blockchain technology as a basis of cryptocurrency could have a very bad impact.

"The main feature of cryptocurrency is its anonymity, which I think is not a good thing because it can provoke more crime, terrorism, and tax breakers," he said.

In addition, the utilization can also give a very horrible effect for users, one of which is losing his own life.

"Currently, cryptocurrency is used to buy fentanyl (a type of pain relievers) and other drugs, so it can be said this technology can cause death indirectly," he said.

This is very well said. Bill Gates is just being honest with his own opinion on how he see things are gonna be. If you think about it really we can only be as optimistic as we can be about Bitcoin and Crypto currency. Nobody is certain on how the future can be.
caballero12

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

I don't think that Bill Gates has any bad intention at all. The guy we are talking about here has lots and lots of money than any of us can imagine. This is a pure insight on how sees Crypto and Bitcoin itself.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

In my opinion, Bill Gates may not be interested into bitcoin since he don't need money anymore because he already had billions of dollars that he had acquired from his business alone. Most likely, because btc is unstable due to it's volatility could be one of his considerations not to invest with it for now.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

We will never fully understand the motives of billionaires like Bill Gates. Possibly he has investments in traditional financial instittutions and sees bitcoin as a threat. Another possibility is that he is trying to drive down the price to accumulate it.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

Sometimes rich people like him against as they dont want lose their money or see rich like them ,sometimes they dont understnad how it works so start to deny.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Sometimes rich people like him against as they dont want lose their money or see rich like them ,sometimes they dont understnad how it works so start to deny.
Yes, We all know that Bill Gates is one of the greatest businessman in the world who invented Microsoft and still the Founder and manager of Microsoft Company. Bill Gates is very rich because of his success in the world of business. He is not believing that investing in Bitcoin can help you to be rich like him. Because for him, through hardwork and intelligence is the most recipe to be the richest person in the world.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

due to the fact bill gate not need curently to put money into bitcoin and he see that there is many dangers to invest in btc... this person made massive profits from the conventional financial machine, so he would no longer see Bitcoin as a source of money this is the motive why bill gate now not put money into bitcoin but why againts bitcoin i havn't surely any concept
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

He was not interested to invest in cryptocurrency because of he already rich. He thinks cryptocurrency is too much manipulation and volatility and in that case, cryptocurrency being mostly used for crime and any other illegal transaction...

We cannot force everyone to using cryptocurrency, many people has own choice...
HoloUpfront210

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Every people has their own choice and Bill Gate doesn't find it interesting. And he has a large business so, he doesn't has time to spend in bitcoin i think.
iranman

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Bill Gates is known to everyone as one of the richest people on earth and this is one of the reasons why he says so about crypto currency, I think he has certain thoughts on how he will apply all this in his company and this will be a surprise!
Dongman2

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

Do not blame him. Being a rich man himself, he knows the risk and all involved with some investments  and owing to the virtual nature of these coins, he is not ready to lose a quarter of his life's worth on some things that could turn out worse.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

Bill Gates is against bitcoin may be he found some thing in bitcoin whice he doesn't like and his thought is his own property. So, if he goes against it there is nothing to do.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

I don't know if it will be Bitcoin but he will definitely invest in cryptocurrencies in the future...
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

Yes it is right that investing in bitcoin is a very risky game but except this there is nothing negative i find in bitcoin may be Bill Gates find that may create another Bill Gates which he never wants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: