Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3130 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Actually lot of rich people like it invest in the Bitcoin for will big benefits,We are know Bill Gates as a HUGE technological investor he already know how I will get big results with my invest money.investment is the good eranted to double money as the crypto market.i say him trying to understand crypto world and need to invest for your good profit.
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

The big men have always been behaving as such. They wouldn't want to see anything they don't understand or believe happening and I think Bill Gates is no exception. This is the same reason why countries are finding it difficult to accept/legalize it. The lawmakers simply don't understand the technology and so they fear.
Bill Gates as the richest person in the world has his own view of bitcoin, does not like the anonymous nature of bitcoin because it has adverse effects such as avoiding taxes, being used by criminals, and financing terrorism. Bill Gates might agree with bitcoin if the anonymous nature is removed, because in principle blockchain technology as the basis for cryptocurrency is good.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

In my opinion, Bill gates maybe afraid to invest in bitcoin because maybe he thinks that it is too risky, in a way that he cannot also gain big amount or maybr the reason is bitcoin investment will just me small amount of investment that he can get and with all time and efforts to do.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

I dont think he is against cryptos, I only think he as many others would like to have a regulated market. Once this happens AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere since its the only compliant coin.
Sixson

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

He was also against Internet.So blockchain must be the next big thing
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

He said also "Spam will be a thing of the past in two years." Or "the internet is just a hype". But he is rich,he can say that. Blockchain is just a hype!Do you believe that?
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

i think when someone find something biggest competitor or anti regulation than usually he/she refuse to get into particular and advice others to get rid of that, same thing is happening with bill gates also.. Even you can see Warren buffet doing same he is finding crypto biggest competitor to stock market trading.

bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

I dont think he is against cryptos, I only think he as many others would like to have a regulated market. Once this happens AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere since its the only compliant coin.
bit_corel

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

If I were Bill Gates, I would invest 1% of my capital into bitcoin and buy a moon for the money I've made on it.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

That is need an easy answer, i believe that too rich people doesn't like the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. Because they are rich and they have MONEY! They don2t know or they are just now ready this evolution i guess. But i am sure that in the near future they will complete their solution about this matter and they will like and use it.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

they do not want to risk their money investing in something without a stable price and beside crypto has become subject of banning and regulation in so many country. what do you think will happen to the money if at the end of the day the government decided to place strict regulations to some areas in which they have invested in. it is just logical. in fact the volatility of crypto is one of the key problem affecting the growth of the crypto.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

Since i learn about bitcoin bill gates thoughts i watch in youtube nobody can stop bitcoin as digital currency
One of the reason i continue to study about cryptocurrency importance
But i can't understand to him why he's not interesting to invest in bitcoin
The last bill gates statement for bitcoin isn't good more people are so very disappointed of their thoughts
But i think this is an strategy of the whales in bitcoin in my own observations and opinion bill gate is one of the biggest investors in bitcoin to manipulate cryptocurrency

HanaBin

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

I think that's right. Even so, they will not struggle continuing throughout the year to keep it up, for at least a year they only play it once or twice, specifically pumping and pouring. They will not want to see anything they do not understand or believe in and I think Bill Gates is no exception. Lawmakers simply do not understand technology and they are afraid. But I do not think that such a person needs to invest somewhere, when his business flourishes and he is one of the richest people in the world. He always makes a profit and why should he head private Everyone is free to argue. Still many other billionaires believe in bitcon. If you panic then you will be carried away by the present.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

Indeed, wealthy business people not from crypto are difficult to understand the benefits of crypto, still not believing in how crypto works, even if Bill Gate falls into the crypto world, he will become a more vicious pope and win in the market.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Given what is known about Bill Gates, we can draw some conclusions. He has big enough capital in order not to get involved in risky projects, and from the point of view of Microsoft, bitcoin is risky. The second amendment may be that Bill Gates is quite pleased with what he already has, and does not really need an increase in capital, especially with risky methods.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

That's just the opinion of an individual. I find that many experts evaluate bitcoin very well and they are also investing in bitcoin. Perhaps Bill Gate has looked at the negative issues of bitcoin too much. And if bitcoin becomes a real bubble after it's destroyed the value can be greatly reduced and may affect the investor. So he gives us advice. But do not worry about this. bitcoin it is growing very well and i believe it will grow stronger in the future.

Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

It seems to me that Bill Gates is not quite sincere with us. Perhaps he is an opponent of Bitcoin because he himself has big plans for him. For him, as a proponent of innovation, this is a very strange position.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

He is against it because he is yet to understand and believe in the technology of digital currency, thou he is entitle to his opinion, but it good to have whales like him in the community in order to increase the acceptance and use of  Bitcoin.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

There is an excellent saying in this regard - how many people, so many opinions. I also did not see any serious arguments of that person against bitcoin. Which means you or anyone else doesn't have to follow it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

I think most rich people are indeed opposed to investing in bitcoin, maybe because bitcoin has a big risk and is very difficult to predict compared to other investments such as stocks. and the security of investment in stocks is more secure because there is usually a guarantee institution that guarantees, this is only my personal view, correction if something is wrong about my opinion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: