Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3131 times)
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

It’s because henis jealous in bitcoin and he knows that people can earn or gain a lot money with it by mining and other purposes, he needs to understand bitcoins worth in our day today.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

There will always be people who for one reason or another will be against bitcoin and question its technology. But don't take it seriously. Study crypto currency yourself and think whether you are ready to invest in it. And then no negative opinions will affect you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

Even despite the importance of this person for the technological world, it is not necessary to take seriously his skeptical opinion about bitcoin. We can't know all the real reasons why he thinks that. So if you like to invest, feel free to continue to do so.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Most rich people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are against investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general because of the huge risks due to heavy volatility. I'm very bullish on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but it's indeed a huge gamble. "Moon" and "lambo" gains aren't guaranteed. We're just pretty much speculating and hoping that it would indeed rise to very high prices.
in my opinion bill gates oppose the lack of understanding of online investment and bill gates is the inventor before bitcoin is there so it is only natural that the bill gates oppose this kind of existence
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

You know, I also think that bill gates may well develop his own similar technology and therefore he artificially creates a negative opinion around bitcoin. Or maybe he really doesn't trust this technology. In any case, investing or not is only your decision.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

"The main feature of cryptocurrency is their anonymity. I do not think this is good. The possibility of the authorities to detect money laundering and tax evasion or the financing of terrorism is good. However, cryptocurrency is currently used to buy fentanyl and other drugs, that is, it is a special technology that almost directly leads to death. I think that the speculative wave around ICO and cryptocurrency is too risky for those who play in the future"  - That's how he responded to Forbes Reddit channel.
I think dislike for Bitcoin arises from mistrust, because one of the world's best ITexperts  represents all the shadow sides that Bitcoin can providevery well.In some ways, he is right, but he is also in agreement with the very technology and the way of using electronic currency is ours future.
Segway

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

It doesn't matter who is against bitcoin. When a lot of people keep showing interest, there will always be a rise in price after every dip. I'm happy Bill Gate couldn't deny the fact that blockchain is a beautiful technology. In good time, the world will understand how extremely important this technology is.

Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

I do not believe this, that a smart person like the bill gate can oppose this great investment opportunity, I need to verify this information before I believe it is true.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

Could be that he is inexperienced yet when it comes to cryptocurrency, lack of knowledge is also another reason, primitivity and closed mindedness. He can’t be blamed, investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency doesnt promise anything aside from our own hope and belief. There is no solid, strong and tangible guarantee that investors will benefit. Everyone invests in his own risk and responsibility here.   

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Could be that he is inexperienced yet when it comes to cryptocurrency, lack of knowledge is also another reason, primitivity and closed mindedness. He can’t be blamed, investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency doesnt promise anything aside from our own hope and belief. There is no solid, strong and tangible guarantee that investors will benefit. Everyone invests in his own risk and responsibility here.   
There's always different sentiments about matters which includes investment, might be possible that he also have some other things in minds where he alone can explain his position, maybe there's some other points that he seen about this market that he doesn't believe or trust, in anyhow people will still
need to believe in things that they've trust and not to relied with someone else opinions or position about any matter considering this person have a big
influence with society.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

When a critical analysis is made on the subject, one would realise that the people who are not investing in bitcoin do not understand the philosophy of bitcoin. I believe Bill Gates and the other rich people are not  investing in bitcoin are actually not against bitcoin but they lack adequate education on the world of cryptocurrencies.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

from the action of bill gates, it was very visible, that he wanted to dominate the market as a whole, without any competition from anyone.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

It seems to me that this is all manipulation and at the next stage of growth he will say that he supports Bitcoin and he personally has several thousand coins

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

the main factor being causes Bill Gates is not investing in bitcoin is the risk of fluctuations in the bitcoin price, and there is no guarantees for the security of bitcoin
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Maybe Bill Gate comments can affect many investors because he is a very wealthy person. I think Bill Gate is worried about the fall of bitcoin in the future. Perhaps Bill Gates is worried about the whales that could cause the market to collapse. But we know that bitcoin will never die, bitcoin is developing very well and it is accepted in many countries. and bitcoin is increasingly attracting many investors in many countries.

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

Most rich people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are against investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general because of the huge risks due to heavy volatility. I'm very bullish on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but it's indeed a huge gamble. "Moon" and "lambo" gains aren't guaranteed. We're just pretty much speculating and hoping that it would indeed rise to very high prices.
Rich people will never tell you the way to get rich and if they see you trying to make something for yourself they are the first to give you negative advice. People like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are company owners with shares/stocks to sell if they let everyone buy bitcoin who is going to buy their stock? So, what they are doing is another business strategy to blackmail bitcoin since it's a competition to their businesses.

AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

He has his own opinion, it is normal!
GoldenBell

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Probably because around Bill Gate had a lot of investment opportunities that gave him more of a return than investing in bitcoins. But I wonder if this information is correct or not, a person with a mind like Bill Gate goes against this great opportunity.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:03:41 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 09:57:37 PM by Gary Levanevskii

I think he perceives Bitcoin as entertainment. I do not think that it is best for him to keep his capital in dollars. The dollar shows high stability.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

maybe he have their own point of view about bitcoin, it seems like there are many people that pros with bitcoin and there are many people that cons with bitcoin, they have their own choice to choose it or not

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: