Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:36:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bill Gate against investing into bitcoin?  (Read 3130 times)
DennyPen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

What Bill Gates says and what he does mustn't be the same thing. He may own some crypto, but even if not, there won't be any problem for him to buy it at any price. So what's the big deal for him?
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

There may be many reasons to be against Bill Gate Bitcoin. But I think that the biggest reason for being against Bitcoin is the risk. Because we all know that prices in Bitcoin keep changing all the time. Those people who invest in Bitcoin. They are afraid all the time But I believe we will have to take some risk for earning money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

I think the bill gates are opposed because there are no laws governing bitcoin and also the legality of bitcoin is still minimal. Bill Gates also understands the risks of bitcoin instability. Maybe that's the reason bill gates oppose bitcoin. But I'm not worried because there are still some who support bitcoin. This is only a matter of dissent. So you don't have to bother thinking about that. That is my opinion.
Bill Gates doesn't like bitcoin because it's anonymous and also understands the risk of bitcoin instability. For this reason, Bill Gates doesn't like bitcoin, but likes blockchain technology that accompanies bitcoin. Even intending to develop the blockchain to progress and improve the efficiency of the company.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

maybe he is rich or can say you do not want to invest in it very often get a failure that has spent a lot of their pocket money.
Nope, that's not the reason why he's against to bitcoin. Before he is an enthusiast about bitcoin and you know the industry that he's been living with, technology. And regards to this, he is aware of what bitcoin can do in the future.

There's a video of him before that says he's a strong believer to digital payments and we can conclude that bitcoin is what he's talking about. He said about tracking the payments too which what bitcoin can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mOUh_NY8M
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

Some billionaires don't like the idea of bitcoin and its technology, "There is no shortage of believers in Bitcoin and its underlying blockchain technology, but when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency, billionaires Warren Buffett and Bill Gates both think it's a bad idea." read this interesting article https://www.pcgamer.com/bill-gates-thinks-investing-in-bitcoin-is-crazy-warren-buffett-calls-it-rat-poison/
you're right, besides that the gates bill is also a developer. besides being rich, he also might not see enough good profits in blockchain technology. besides that the company is a developer of hardware technology, and I think this is quite different.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

In my opinion, Bill Gate not hating bitcoin or cryptocurrency, he just warning us to be carefull when we decide invest in cryptomarket. We know that cryptomarket always high volatile and i think he just warn us to keep safe

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

In various interviews with Bill Gates, we notice that the main reason behind his refusal of Bitcoin and other altcoins is the anonymity of transaction which could lead to boost money laundering and other illegal acts which the governments can't trace.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
I think such comments can be justified by the instability of cryptocurrency prices. I think I read an article about half a year ago that Gates has Bitcoins! Cool
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

Well, for example, he is right, but I do not understand why then he used to accept payment in bitcoins for Microsoft products.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

perhaps because the anonymous nature of cryptocurrency can be used for crimes such as money laundering, terrorist funding and drug sales. and I think it's true we can't avoid it. cryptocurreny has advantages and disadvantages we must accept. although cryptocurrency can be used for criminal activities but crypto can also help many people overcome economic problems. many people have achieved financial freedom and become new rich people after investing in crypto.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Do you think he is against?
While he is in fact investing?

What some people in public focus loudly announce may not be what they are doing in fact. Lips sealed
Billy is unlikely to invest anything directly himself, rather he uses a large number of funds and analysts who support his portfolios. bitcoin is too risky for him as for a conservative investor.

I think what I believe about bill gates is that he is a very genius scientist and makes Windows software and satoshi makes bitcoin and both great people and I catch bill gates against bitcoin because bitcoin is considered instant and maybe the jealousy of bill gates can affect it could be
Umaga. G

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

I dont think he is against cryptos, I only think he as many others would like to have a regulated market. Once this happens AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere since its the only compliant coin.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.google.com.gh/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Obviously, he will be against cryptocurrency because cryptocurrencies pose a potential threat to his capital. If everyone starts using the crypt actively and it officially takes the status of a valid currency in the world, the cost of Fiat money will begin to strive for zero, as the need for them will slowly disappear.
Gabrielexas

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Bill Gates used to love bitcoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mOUh_NY8M  not sure if he is so against it.
Gabrielexas

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

Bill gates also admitted that Bitcoin is better than currency  here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwHKGa96S9M
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Bill Gate is the stronger believers of Bitcoin, you can watch this video what say about Bitcoin https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bill+gates+talking+about+bitcoin+ I don't think Bill Gates against investing into btc. Even he is investing millions of dollar there are many rumors his investment.
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

I suppose he has several reasons for being against. They are: 1. Cryptocurrency has anonymous nature. 2. For now it has speculative nature and does not have any tangible value and 3. It is rather unstable.
Even such wealthy guys like Bill hate to loose their money))

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

I dont think that bill gates still not into cryptocurrency. i think that guy has its own mining room.
BITCOIN and cryptocurrency has made them richer as the mining industry need their computer and parts.
I am looking forward for better soft and hardware soon in the future connected to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Looks like he is uncomfortable with its high risk and anonymity. He prefers to control his money and investments and crypto is not that kind of sphere.
AnDoom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

I recently read through the comments made by Bill Gate on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies (https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-would-bet-against-bitcoin/). From the comments he made, it is obvious that, Bill Gate is against investing into cryptocurrency. Critically appraising and analyzing how helpful bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are and base on the comments Bill Gate made, I don't see the reason why he is against cryptocurrency. Probably he might be having his own reasons of which I am not aware of. Can someone help as to why Bill Gate spoke against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Lol! How do u know, maybe he has btc, eth, cat, mgo, xrp and many others. And he just doesn't say this. Hahaha Then, he'll become even more a billionaire while u will not  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: