Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★  (Read 131617 times)
hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:26:57 AM

EBT will rock!

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maied

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:02:54 PM

You don't have to smash it for my donation. Just post your EBT address.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:04:18 PM

Well my main mining card died this week, so that makes my EBT somewhat relevant. Maybe it will eventually fund my replacement card. Cheesy

what type of card did u burn for our sweets EBT's ?

An R9 280x. I was solo mining EBT for 2-3 days. I then let the card rest a couple of hours. Tried mining another coin and it just died on the spot. Final nail in the coffin.

Still, I'm happy with the EBT I got.  Cheesy

I'll have to rely on my programming skills for a few weeks to recover my losses. Maybe I can make something useful.

Warranty?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

maied

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:53:05 PM

You can put me down for 15000 coin donation...

LoL...I think that's more than my entire ... balance!  ... having only 30khash to spread around.  Naturally though when 1 EBT = $12.47 USD I won't mind so much.

5SuorHS7jLBqjCi9SGVpQkjeTLCVbThHkT

Can't go around having you be EBT poor...15000 sent.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:53:54 PM

Well my main mining card died this week, so that makes my EBT somewhat relevant. Maybe it will eventually fund my replacement card. Cheesy

An R9 280x. I was solo mining EBT for 2-3 days. I then let the card rest a couple of hours. Tried mining another coin and it just died on the spot. Final nail in the coffin.

I'll have to rely on my programming skills for a few weeks to recover my losses. Maybe I can make something useful.

Warranty?

Well, it's only a couple of months old. It's whether or not they consider that it still falls under warranty. Guess I'll find out when I return it.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 01:30:09 PM

Warranty?

Well, it's only a couple of months old. It's whether or not they consider that it still falls under warranty. Guess I'll find out when I return it.

They can't PROVE the "cause of death" of your graphic card, so if there is no visual problem with it, they will change it under warranty.

Nullu

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:32:01 PM

Warranty?

They can't PROVE the "cause of death" of your graphic card, so if there is no visual problem with it, they will change it under warranty.

Well, I'll find out next week. Even If I do manage to get it replaced, I won't forget the generosity of the EBT community.  Smiley

maied

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:37:09 PM

Warranty?

Well, I'll find out next week. Even If I do manage to get it replaced, I won't forget the generosity of the EBT community.  Smiley

Even if it is completely busted and they don't take it back, sometimes people sell them for parts on Ebay. Don't know what parts you can really replace on a GFX card, but I have seen it.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 01:46:00 PM

Warranty?

Don't try to find out. If there is no visual problem - ask for your rights if they start talking bs's like overclock, mining etc... I personally have replaced (or not) thousands of parts (graphics, cpu, ram, mb etc...), so I know what I'm talking about.   

slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:32:10 PM

WHO cares about that card ?

Just buy him a new one ! he'll have 2 cards to put on EBT's.

I'm gonna trhow my max hashrate for some hours.

IF PEOPLE CAN JOIN ME AND MAKE THAT DIFFICULTY EXPLOSE FOR A WHILE THAT'D BE KIND !

I'm going here http://ebt.poolto.be
maied

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:57:59 PM

WHO cares about that card ?

Just buy him a new one ! he'll have 2 cards to put on EBT's.

I'm gonna trhow my max hashrate for some hours.

IF PEOPLE CAN JOIN ME AND MAKE THAT DIFFICULTY EXPLOSE FOR A WHILE THAT'D BE KIND !

I'm going here http://ebt.poolto.be

Wow!! Slavo you must have a huge rig...38000khash!!
slavo

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

Yes, I'm working for EBT community lol ! -(no one gave me that job, but I took it hehe)

It seems that I'm quite alone for promoting that nice currency, I need help, you can join #SlavoCrypto to help. French/english IRC chan on freenode; everyone is welcome.

There will be soon a pure english IRC but I'm searching for a chan operator with good spirit to help.

I'm behind BitCOOP too, it's in development phase, but as it is a cooperative projet into cryptocurrencies, I'd really like some people to come and share with us.

U can help by joining #SlavoCrypto, or following @BitCOOP (We give 250ebt for each follower for a while, as said in OP)

We want you involved !
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:03:53 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 10:59:57 PM by supermine

Openex.pw is not down.

Pmtocoins is more than a joke, prices and spreads there are something for suicidal wallet owners. There is 1 (one) EBT bid for 10 satoshis, demanding only 5K of EBT. Hardly enough for the hundreds of millions of ebt mined and the price is a joke. The ask side, over 2000% more expensive, some poor bastards are trying to sell for the price of a premium Top 3 coin.

We have low quantity of trades because we are not faking anything. If we want we can make hundreds of fake trades to make it look like we have 10s of thousands of buyers and seller but we are not doing that. And mind you language on what you type it doesn't matter who you are aiming by that filthy language you should be respectful for others.

Openex.pw is up again, agree - but it was down, I know a server hang when I see one. Low quantity of trades, meaning low volume, usually expresses the consensus of buyers and sellers that either the exchange or the coin are not worth doing business with, at least for the timeframe indicated by the volume. Trading volume does not necessarily have to do something with fake, private chinese investors or market manipulators - high trading volume - and I firmly believe that is true - almost always expresses the interest of the many in a particular asset, be it on the selling or on the buying side or equally on both. There may be exceptions of course, mostly proving the rule.

EBT went from 250 to 20, that is such a tremendous loss, but I salute you all for downplaying this as no "pump and dump", which it very much was. You don't have to be happy about this, I am not, but denying facts is maybe not exactly helping. What I would like to see is more developer and business involvement, as in more sites accepting this coin for services.

Now to your accusations towards my chosen words: Don't be a wuzz towards the bit of Game-of-Thrones-Speak I used. Maybe he can help you feel better.  Wink
slavo

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:27:37 AM

So what's up EBT ?
DannyTom

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:36:17 AM

What I would like to see is more developer and business involvement, as in more sites accepting this coin for services.

+1

As long as it's just miners collecting coins it won't go anywhere, just another speculative investment coin.  We need more promotions, hooking up with a charity, facebook groups/fans, websites selling goods for BTC or accepting BTC as a charitable donation, something to make it catch on fire.

Maybe it's in the works...it looks like the devs are somewhat active, just not fast enough for us.

I see the logo contest got extended to Feb 18th?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464231.0 (yes I voted for myself...but I agree #21 looks the most marketable.)

Signature Line Thread...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467554.0

In the meantime keep pushing for it to get on exchanges everyone and doing everything we can to self market.  I asked if http://leagueagainstaids.com/ would be interested in accepting charitable donations in EBT, but no response.  They take BTC, LTC and DOGE though.

Anyone have friends who work at a local food bank?  Maybe a photo op of servicing with a "helped through EBT" sign could get some extra exposure.

Ultimately, I think the community has to really step up too.  Dev's need to post at least every other day but as a community supporting EBT we can do more to help spread the word.

If there are any faucets, I'll glady donate some of my balance to support them.

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
EBT (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 02:47:27 AM

Hey guys, definitely need to get some more attention on the voting for the new logo!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464231.0

The charity aspect is our main focus right now in addition to talking to exchanges.  It's not something that can just happen overnight and definitely cannot happen until the coins true value has been determined (on one of the larger exchanges).  Keep on pushing those exchanges, talking about it in their chat's, etc.  Will be talking to the team about getting our site updated as well and clarifying our message so we can so a "relaunch" of sorts when the new logo is determined and we can get an update out.

You guys have provided some great feedback via PM as well, lots of people out and about this weekend due to the holiday but we'll be keeping you updated as things progress!

xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:03:46 AM

U can help by joining #SlavoCrypto, or following @BitCOOP (We give 250ebt for each follower for a while, as said in OP)
We want you involved !

I will idle in #SlavoCrypto, if you want I can be OP for the (English) channel.

Hey guys, definitely need to get some more attention on the voting for the new logo!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464231.0

Yaya just voted

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maied

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:04:16 PM

What I would like to see is more developer and business involvement, as in more sites accepting this coin for services.

I see the logo contest got extended to Feb 18th?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464231.0 (yes I voted for myself...but I agree #21 looks the most marketable.)

If there are any faucets, I'll glady donate some of my balance to support them.

DannyTom, I actually voted for your logo. In my opinion it is the nicest and gets the message of EBT across.

Also, to OP, I would donate to a faucet as well.
slavo

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:09:33 PM

We want you involved !

I will idle in #SlavoCrypto, if you want I can be OP for the (English) channel.

Yaya just voted

That would be totally awesome, will try to reach you on #slavocrypto.

+

I would like to setup a donation fund to promote ebt through USEFULL giveaways. I already gave more than 750k ebt as random free gift, and I would like you to join.

1st goal would be a bounty for a better site + giveaway for adding ebt to other exchanges (we can give ebt for votes on cryptsy, mintpal or every exchange that could add EBT), we can add more goals but I think the site is really bad Smiley

Reach me here, or simply send funds to the donation funds (I'll host those funds no problem, u'll find me on #slavocrypto for any question) at this adress : 5WCDzoFUiLTHDfFaQFaHJQXxNRfBt7JUm7

If some people over here want to make those giveaway, pm me.
Nullu

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:13:39 PM

It would be cool if EBT could have a unique type of faucet where registered users get a small continued daily payout of EBT.

For it to work you'd need proof of ownership of EBT, so for example you send 100 EBT to the faucet, it sends them back, and then that wallet address gets 0.1 EBT per day until the faucet runs dry. Or maybe it keeps 1% of what you send as payment for the daily payouts, which then also keeps the faucet nicely topped up.

It would work purely by donation, and hopefully the coins generated by Proof Of Stake would keep it going for a long time.

It is quite possible to code, but probably a little beyond my time right now, but I'd love to see the idea in action. I could do it on a basic level with PHP, but I don't really have a 24/7 server I could run it on, and ideally it would need to be done properly with a website front and whatnot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: