Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250825 times)
sava7

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:17:40 AM

Yeah but it must not shown solo mined blocks because I am 20+ million short compared to my wallet balance.  Grin

richest list on explorer is under maintanance

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sava7

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:29:24 AM

Looking to buy TTC, please pm offers

dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:45:00 AM

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 03:08:05 PM

We have come a long way!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:30:09 PM

With all the problems AllCrypt is having with their block chain and the fact that the exchange for TTC->BTC and TTC->LTC has been decimated by someone looking to cash out, I am shutting down the node I put up and shelving my wallet indefinitely.

I wish you all the best and hope that you can make TittieCoin rise from the ashes like the phoenix of legend!
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:35:18 PM

With all the problems AllCrypt is having with their block chain and the fact that the exchange for TTC->BTC and TTC->LTC has been decimated by someone looking to cash out, I am shutting down the node I put up and shelving my wallet indefinitely.

I wish you all the best and hope that you can make TittieCoin rise from the ashes like the phoenix of legend!

Okay can you please tell me where to put the node up and if you have a wallet balance?

Also I've just checked AC and cant seem to see what you have mentioned.

Thanks for your support and we are sorry to see you go...

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
sava7

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

hi guys,
just started new mpos pool for ttc, taking also high speeds, block and payment update every 30 minutes, fee 1%, happy mining:)www.ttcpool.com

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:57:11 PM

hi guys,
just started new mpos pool for ttc, taking also high speeds, block and payment update every 30 minutes, fee 1%, happy mining:)www.ttcpool.com

Great work! I have updated the thread with the pool details!

Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:58:35 PM

Tittiecoin from what i have read is fucking garbage.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:03:04 PM

Thank you for your feedback it's comments like this that motivate us to do better! Have a great day and please keep checking back to offer your opinion! Without you we cannot and will not move forward!

vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:43:48 PM

Thank you for your feedback it's comments like this that motivate us to do better! Have a great day and please keep checking back to offer your opinion! Without you we cannot and will not move forward!

Now, that's what I call sarcasm
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:51:17 PM

My response is a fact.. I am motivated to make Tittiecoin a great coin! One could easily be knocked back by the opinions of others if one does not try to take something good from it. Tittiecoin has had it's ups and downs and even with the old team off the project we still have the odd comment that stabs at our moral, if you look at it as a stab that is...

I have chosen to look at it as feedback and push forward to make this coin something spectacular.

With that said the opinions of others are more than welcome constructive or destructive I will take something from it in order to better Tittiecoin. With that view explained.... sarcasm no..... determination to do better yes!!!

vm_mpn

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:01:12 PM

My response is a fact.. I am motivated to make Tittiecoin a great coin! One could easily be knocked back by the opinions of others if one does not try to take something good from it. Tittiecoin has had it's ups and downs and even with the old team off the project we still have the odd comment that stabs at our moral, if you look at it as a stab that is...

I have chosen to look at it as feedback and push forward to make this coin something spectacular.

With that said the opinions of others are more than welcome constructive or destructive I will take something from it in order to better Tittiecoin. With that view explained.... sarcasm no..... determination to do better yes!!!

Good attitude T... Will be reporting you to moderator. lol
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:03:20 PM

Reporting me to moderator for what exactly? 

vm_mpn

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:07:15 PM

T! Common... I'm just kidding around with you.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:08:30 PM

See Smiley I'm not good with sarcasm Smiley

vm_mpn

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:10:01 PM

See Smiley I'm not good with sarcasm Smiley

Almost got me there Smiley
sava7

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:50:22 PM

good point, but if TTC is garbage, so what to tell about ur posts?Smiley
nice history on btk,
but still thank u, even i have no idea u have read something:)
good luck reading about other coins
lol

69charger

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:22:23 PM

Ok. I've only seen one other peer for weeks now 149.210.168.71 which is the 0x0a P2Pool node. Why am I not seeing any other peers? Allcrypt is having issues with nodes as well.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:05:42 PM

Ok. I've only seen one other peer for weeks now 149.210.168.71 which is the 0x0a P2Pool node. Why am I not seeing any other peers? Allcrypt is having issues with nodes as well.

We are in the process of adding 8 nodes in preparation for whats to come.

Also please go to the tittiecoin website and navigate to the contact section... There you will find IRC embedded into the site. Come and say hi , as a long standing community member we would like to have you on board as we launch the Tittiecoin Foundation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: