Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2859 times)
xk85jq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

does not right women and men are same .right now what man can do women can do also so its pair for all what are gender is for so if you like business no matter what you are.Right now women is strong business men.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

does not right women and men are same .right now what man can do women can do also so its pair for all what are gender is for so if you like business no matter what you are.Right now women is strong business men.

Exactly. I believe the saying goes that there's always a woman behind every man's success" and I believe on this. Well infact majority on this forum are women, and mostly women can do multitask and are very flexible.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:46 AM

Exactly. I believe the saying goes that there's always a woman behind every man's success" and I believe on this. Well infact majority on this forum are women, and mostly women can do multitask and are very flexible.
Well, bitcoin is already widespread in the world, and so many investors are investing in bitcoin, and I think both men and women are already there. in fact, I also have a female friend who is looking for bitcoin in her spare time .

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
geminamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:49:21 AM

There are a lot of women coming in the crypto field. Many of my female friends have started to invest in crypto.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.
Bitcoin is for everybody's want's to join here, male or female have equal right. Lot's of women now are investing in bitcoin cause they want to help her family or there husband to build a successful family. Women now are very smart and clever. 

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

n the market for digital money, there are always men and women who are interested in investing. However, because women spend most of their time caring for their children, it is time they learn and invest in bittcoin More men than men
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

I dont think that when it comes to bitcoin it should be all boys only. The nation for todays are some managed by womens. There are lots of establishments and other investors are managed by women. The population also tells that women are plenty than mens. So as the bitcoiners there are also lots of womens invest.
ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

In the early days of encryption, there were few women, but in the recent year, many women entered the market. They didn't care about the blockchain technology.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

Why are we eve n discussing this?! There are women in crypto who are doing great and are keen to invest in it. Jessica Versteeg, the CEO of Paragon Coin has been awarded female leader of the year. We should open our eyes and see around to find where we lack in our perceptions.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

Who even said that? There are a lot of women in Crypto. If we specifically talk about TAU, the coin has a great number of female users. My friends are investing in it and they are very happy with its roadmap and performance. Get your facts right please.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Bitcoin has no restrictions in terms of gender, age or anything. As long as you have the capacity to do a thing that is needed, you're in. So I think that the diversity of women in bitcoin is quite a lot if we'll be measuring and estimating it.
In my community, we have a crypto group or caucus, and I know a quite number of ladies and women that we in together.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Gender on Crypto currency or Bitcoin is no longer a problem,the women are diving into it,mining,trading,freelance job,you name it..and they are doin well..
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

Yeah, who says that??? actually I know lots of women here and they have done well in any aspect here in crypto world. I agree with you mate that all people here and any kind of gender are have the rights to work in crypto currency.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.
sounds very simple, but that's what all traders are thinking about in this forum. in the end traders who have good thoughts will not feel panic when prices fall like this.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Women leading causes lots of issues because se men have huge ego that they do not want women to lead. But actually, women leading gives different flavor to what is the usual. In bitcoin, I think many women like me are joining bitcoin to have a good future by investing. However, I also believe that whatever gender or sex you are, one can lead.
Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

I do not agree with this statement and I believe that a person who is interested in this is entitled to take part in trade. and sex has nothing to do
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

This is not new I think. Of recent, we have seen major participation from woman in the crypto community. This is really awesome amd gives more confidence  to other woman for more engagement and involvement in the cryptocurrency space.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

I think the right word to describe the ratio of women-men users would be 'lesser'. Men are much of business affiliated so more men are into this rather than women.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

This topic can become too hot!! Now all women will be mad because of your words and I agree that this is stupid. No matter who is who, all people can work with crypto if they can and have desire.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Women are now on the same footing with men.  They also objectively judge Bitcoin and can invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: