Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:52:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2859 times)
jowabol

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

As a matter of first importance, we have no sexual orientation limitations. Besides, I know a young lady here at the discussion, which is 15 years of age and she gives paid counsel for$ 1000 she creates such flags for the buy and deal, I'm simply stunned. There are a larger number of ladies in digital money exchanging than you thought is a young men club. I for one witness ladies that purchase and offer crypto in vast amounts. I have not seen anyplace on the gathering where the impact of ladies have been consigned and notwithstanding when strings are made to get a vibe about the portrayal of sexual orientation in the cryto world, reaction has dependably been an empowering one and individuals even simply expect that there are a greater number of guys than females in view of how past accepts and not realities at all and in light of the fact that we esteem obscurity, there is no real way to figure out who is winning simply like when populace evaluation in my nation a few years back with the understanding that there are a bigger number of females in the nation than guys yet sadly, the enumeration demonstrated that off-base. Its great to see a lady driving the following achievement in digital currency for the most part in light of the fact that not exclusively will impact bitcoin decidedly, it would likewise fill in as a layout for other blockchain ventures to take a shot at. Regardless of whether male or female, it ought to be a sound rivalry and not that of competition.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

Yes Of course there are a lots of women in Bitcoin now. I said it very loudly because I am personally knew some lady who involve with it.  Now it is not old days now girls are much ahead now in every where. The women of all the countries of the world have progressed a lot now Because they are getting educated day by day and learning a lot from online. There are some women I know who changed their life to invest there money in Bitcoin. There are many lady who hold Bitcoin now, hoping for many profits. Not only Bitcoin, every online site they are seen. So I think there is nothing to keep women behind now. There is a huge woman around the world, They are involved with Bitcoin. But they are a little backward in Percent's direction between man and women.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

It does not matter the gender. If you like to take some risk for a big profit bitcoin is for you. There are lots of women in Bitcoin like as men.
Yes! why o people look to gender so much!! its not a big factor, dont take it so seriously, it does not impact as much as you think
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

Personally speaking, I have not thought of "not having women" here or in this kind of business since I know a lot of them specifically my students are involve here. Anyone can be part of this forum since anyone has the opportunity to have a better future.
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

There are great women and doing interesting things in this community. My network alone I can point out 20 women either as traders, coders with interest in blockchain n bitcoin also others involved in forming of blockchain accelerators and hubs. So the space is really growing

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

i think there are more women i crypto then you would think. but they don't mostly only talk when it matters ;-). and dont whine as much as men.
btw i'm not a women. ;-)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

To me, there is no business in this earth that women don't partake. So one to say there are no women in bitcoin, I don't believe it. There are more women in this kind of business than men.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

There are many women who are holding the Bitcoin and participating in trading, not only in trading, there are many women who are in technical fields of developments and many women are participating in blockchain summits for giving good reputation in the space of blockchain.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

Based on my observation, mostly, women are more patient than men. So, if we talk about holding and waiting women are good at that. So we must not belittle women.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Women have always been lovers of money and if there were to be no women in crypto, I would personally be surprised. I know several of them and I know they are doing extremely well.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

In my own observation i only knew few women friends here in crypto and they can also do much better than men can do, i say is that its maybe 20% of women involve in crypto trading and whatsoever and 80% is men.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

Women have always been lovers of money and if there were to be no women in crypto, I would personally be surprised. I know several of them and I know they are doing extremely well.

It is impossible that there is no women in crypto. Because most of women are eager to find extra income and as in hardworker than men particularly when money get involve. Yes most women are money lovers and that's true.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
billy4u

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

The identity of bitcoin holders are least likely to be known. Therefore, even if women are holders no one knows. Every crypto investor is eligible to invest in bitcoin. How do can you even prevent women from investing in bitcoin if you want to?
Maheeratul Mirza jan

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Hahaha! a lot of women in crypto now.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

In my opinion, everyone has the right to invest in Bitcoin, whether it's a woman or a man, many women involved in Bitcoin, who do things like men here, in Bitcoin they get the chance to get more for their families.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

I am proud to say that I am a woman. I can say that many women now are into crypto currencies. It is a big help on my daily finances. Bitcoin is a very good investment we just need to patient and ready to take risk because of the market flactuation.

Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

There is hardly any investment opportunity or business this days you won't find a woman. The women are everywhere including Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

like many others previously said its not about gender but about capabilities and sometimes women are smarter than men and sometimes its men who are smarter than women. The only thing I saw a lot of times is, that men tend to like risks more than women... women want security and they dont want to risk something so thats why most investors are men but I think with time this will fade away and a lot of women will come to crypto aswell...

Totally agree with you. Such thing aren’t depend on gender, but on personal qualities of one or the other human. So, I don’t see anything strange in the fact that there are numerous women in cryptobusiness.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

There are more women in cryptocurrency trading than you thought is a boys club. I personally witness women that buy and sell crypto in large quantities.
some artists in my country are currently also investing in my country, but I don't see that from the public.

maybe a lot, it's just that I don't know.
Demanderoca

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

It is really hard to conclude that there is no women in Bitcoin since we are all anonymous here. But, you can see how many posts are there in a certain thread and possibly that there could be a women user of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: