Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2859 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:37:45 AM

There are lots of women that actually do bitcoin and has far more knowledge than some here, though this forum does not priotize whether if you are a male or a female, this forum is equal and I like to see more from Elizabeth herself she is actually doing quite a good job, and I'm expecting that she will be quite successful someday.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

How can you think that no women in Bitcoin? This forum is open to all people so i can say that even women knows how to handle bitcoin and knows how to transact their bitcoin. I don't think so that it is possible that there's no women in this forum.
About lighting i don't have any idea.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

in my opinion, all the accidents are nothing exciting or fantastic, no matter what form and happiness, the crash is not very wearing for us nor the people around who see it directly.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

I think there are women in bitcoin and crypto market, it is just not as many as the men in crypto world. There are women interested in investment and crypto, just like in IT industry there are fewer engineers.
soul14

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

As I know bitcoin is for everybody who are interested and have capability to what others can do. Maybe one of the leaders here in crypto is a female who knows. I don't think that woman has no capacity to trade or to invest.

Yeah you're right bitcoin is for everybody, whether you're man, woman, gay or lesbians for as long as it can help you as a person why not? and besides i knew a lot of women doing their things with bitcoin.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

There are many women, but if women are to become more present in Bitcoin and finance and computer science in general, we need more women who are investing in Bitcoin, writing about the latest in cryptocurrency, that are coding apps, mining, and accepting Bitcoin in their businesses showing that there is room for others to thrive if they choose to come.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.

I really agree with you, but there are some people who lose big, because bitcoin that he can when bitcoin expensive, but now down.
but go back to ourselves, invest wisely on bitcoin.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

man or guy who will give a damn about that. we all know their was no restriction on gender user in cryptos. we all need peoples to join and welcomed newcomer no matter what gender they are.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

We all have the freedom to have a bitcoin male or female without rules the bitcoin is just male to bitcoin everyone has that right maybe the spreading false news.
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

I'm not a sexist in any way, and rweally have never thought about such as issue, but according to my experience, I know dozens of men involved in cruptos and blockchain, and only a few women, which actually were not too dedicated.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

we all know their was no restriction on gender user in cryptos.
We could write a new BIP to set a gender flag in the transaction and just have the miners ignore those from females.

I know dozens of men involved in cruptos and blockchain, and only a few women, which actually were not too dedicated.
Yeah, women hate technical stuff and they would rather think about red shoes and cooking for their man who gets hungry when thinking about crypto all day.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

I do not agree with this fact. Bitcoin reason can be done by everyone who has knowledge of bitcoin regardless of gender or age. Although not many women know about bitcoin, but at least they are trying to add knowledge in bitcoin.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

No women in bitcoin it's not correct because I am a women and I like bitcoin forum.not me now a days half of women choose bitcoin.i maybe man and women is the equel.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

no there are bitcoin in this forum and I have many women friend that involved in bitcoin project , and I think women instinct is good than the man in the trading and other speculation games in bitcoin. hahaha

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Bitcoins are decentralized and of course there is no restrictions in gender, This is for everybody, For those who are interested, They are pretty much welcome, either boy, girl, gay, lesbian, transgender, Come and join us.. Let's make difference:)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

This is not true. I know there are many women involved in bitcoin. They are good women. They invest in bitcoin and earn a lot of profits. My girlfriend is also involved in bitcoin especially bitcointalk.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

There's only few women in technology field including bitcoin so i'm not surprised if many people say that there's no women in bitcoin. I also used to think that there's no women that interested in bitcoin after i found some of women trader on twitter and also in some ICOs, there's women in the team. Anyway thanks op, i just found out that there's a woman among bitcoin developers.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

Investing in Bitcoin knows no gender, it’s for everyone as long as they’re willing to invest in it. Also, gender isn’t a problem when it comes to investing in Bitcoin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

that is the wrong perception, the reality is many women that influential in the crypto world, such as elizabeth stark, demygos meltem, galia benartzi, and others.

although women do not dominate bitcoin, at least women enter the percentage as bitcoin users and have an effect on bitcoin development.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

I think that there are also women in bitcoin. Because in digital money investments there is no excuse for the use of investing. I think that everyone can also participate in virtual money investing strategies. There is no concept of respect for men and or women because we are all humans. And I think that with a good choice of woman, to invest in bitcoin is really quite easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: