Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

I really don`t think there is no women in bitcoin because the one who taught me to do bitcoin was a women and she really is a big gainer on bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Also my wife do bitcoin, so you can not tell there is no women on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

The fact that people believe that there are no women in bitcoin is laughable, there are a lot of women, anyone who knows women know that they are not as loud with their investments as men are. They are more patient, bidding their time to see where it goes. Bitcoin offers anonymity and they are taking full advantage of that
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

I really don`t think there is no women in bitcoin because the one who taught me to do bitcoin was a women and she really is a big gainer on bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Also my wife do bitcoin, so you can not tell there is no women on bitcoin.
For me there is an equal quantity here of bitcojn usera for women and for men and there is no point even if you are men or women here that are probably mught using and be part of this crypto as long as you can able to adopt this for.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Women can easily change ther mind thats why they say bitcoin should not in women but well for me bitcoin can do what ever who you are.men and women both have minds they can think what they want to do and what they want how to use it so for me men and women can use bitcoin.should not have driscrimanation in every ways.we can do this who ever we are.

I think Only studied diligently but technically displaying boards and trying to observe the market, so great, many bitcoin investors are women in the market right now.
I think there are women in bitcoin, because in digital money investing there is no reason for female investment. I think everyone can participate in virtual money investment strategy. bitcoin, for me there is no concept of respect for men, women are also human and I think that with a good smart woman if want to invest in bitcoin in my opinion quite easy.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

I really think there are many women involved in the bitcoin. it is an online and a digital scheme. And in today's era of modernization, there are hardly any people devoid of this internet facility. And as far as awareness regarding bitcoin is concerned, it s widely spread among the common masses. So people are taking step forward to participate in the crypto market, either directly or indirectly. And so is the case with women. they are nowhere behind in this rat race of becoming leading investors in the crypto market.

P.S.: Who says, there are no women involved in the bitcoin!?!?
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

The price of the fall seems very attractive to me, it is low and it is possible to buy more bitcoins, therefore to make more investments and hope for greater profits.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

I also disagree that there are no women in Bitcoin. I am here and a lot of my friends also are already here. Actually, there are no places without us in crypto. Why do you think the market is so cranky and unpredictable? )
We just disguise ourselves and silently watch for opportunities. We are everywhere. So, do not flatter yourself, boys!
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.
/quote]
Bitcoin is for everybody's wants to join, rich person, middle class person, and even poor person can join here. Bitcoin is open for everybody's even without money to invest they can start join by joining in signature campaigns. Bitcoin is online job first you didn't know if she or he working on bitcoin so don't say no women working cause you cannot prove that. Bitcoin is for everybody's.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

Women are now on the same footing with men.  They also objectively judge Bitcoin and can invest in it.

Completely perfectly agreed. Women are as  talented as men to invest in bitcoin. And even , they can handle all the problems which they have encountred in cryptoworld.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

i think a lots of women in bitcoin, include me is a woman . you said there is no women in bitcoin because you never seen
a lot of women join in cryptocurrency because in my country women tend to in the home and it make easier for women
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

We have lots of women in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is you making a decision to work for yourself and it depends on how dedicated you are to it. So you working for yourself mean no waking up early, not answering to anyone and earning a living. Women now in Bitcoin has time for themselves and their families and making coin.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.
For you, this is a reasonable price to buy bitcoin. But for us, it is the worst thing this year. Most people who buy bitcoin for $ 13000- $ 18000 disappointed in bitcoin
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

there are many prominent women in the bitcoin industry. for example, one of the most famous women who linked their careers with the world of digital currencies and blockchain technology - the Blyth Masters. is known as a brilliant economist and former top manager of JPMorgan Chase. 3 years ago, she led the New York start-up Digital Asset Holdings, specializing in blockchain solutions for banking and other financial institutions.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

there are many prominent women in the bitcoin industry. for example, one of the most famous women who linked their careers with the world of digital currencies and blockchain technology - the Blyth Masters. is known as a brilliant economist and former top manager of JPMorgan Chase. 3 years ago, she led the New York start-up Digital Asset Holdings, specializing in blockchain solutions for banking and other financial institutions.
I would add more Perienn Boring, Lisa Chen, Elizabeth Rosiello and others. these women are also influential in the bitcoin industry. their main activity is specialized in digital currencies, blockchain protocols and decentralized technologies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

bitcoin is available for everyone. where did this news came from? sex of the person does not matter in investing here
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

No woman in bitcoin is not a good idea because woman can do a man's work too, in that way you disregard females, we are in the twenty first century man and woman is eqaul and fair no one is under, woman can do a man's work then a woman can do a man's worka and if a man is allowed to use bitcoin that woman can do that too.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Anyone can invest money in crypto-currencies. And I myself am familiar with several women who hold crypto-currencies and earn good money on it. I like that this business is accessible to all.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Bitcoin is for everybody's wants to join in bitcoin. I think that say that no women work in Bitcoin I think his crazy, cause bitcoin is online job and you don't know what gender of every bitcoiner. There is lot of investors are women cause women now are very smart to work in bitcoin they easily catch up on what's happening in bitcoin now. Men and women made equally.
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

Just like what everybody said, bitcoin is not just only for men but also for women, I have a friend bitcoin users that are women and also they earn money from it, and I think they have much more information and ideas about bitcoin than mine, so girl bitcoin users are great.

deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

There are many women in bitcoin.  Bitcoin is for every one who has keen interest in investment and wants to learn this technology  .I am a newbie here and my husband is helping me in getting to know these stuffs and I would be happy to see more women in this field.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: