Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's an old ANN thread. Please, follow the link shown below to the new thread  (Read 9777 times)
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I don't quite understand the definition of the "ecosystem", that is always mentioned in the discussion. On the Azbit website you can find a list of services, which they will implement, I can find the same list of useful services from different projects.
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

Huh, but you will pass KYC and other verification procedures again in each of these services.

nixon99 (OP)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

I don't quite understand the definition of the "ecosystem", that is always mentioned in the discussion. On the Azbit website you can find a list of services, which they will implement, I can find the same list of useful services from different projects.
The term "ecosystem" means the possibility of working with all Azbit services under one account. For example, it works the same in Google services. Moreover, there’s no need to repeatedly deposit funds on a certain service or withdraw them, and every time pay commission for it.
Alex077
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Yeah, similar to Google, I get it. But I think that it’s still more secure to pass KYC on separate services - yes, it takes time, but if one service is hacked, it won’t affect others.
KimmNature

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

IMHO, you're confusing KYC with authentication (identification). You need KYC to get access to a full range of services, including fiat currency deposits and withdrawals. It is the authentication that protects from hacking. Of course, if you can remember all the logins and passwords from many services, it's safe. But in fact, everyone keeps logins and passwords on some lists, in one way or another - on the phone, computer, or the most dangerous option is in cloud-based services. For me it's better to remember one complex login and password and use it to access all the services. It's still better than a list which can be stolen or lost.

Alex077
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Yes, it’s my fault. But still, who guarantees that one login in the ecosystem is safer than several logs in different services.
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Yes, it’s my fault. But still, who guarantees that one login in the ecosystem is safer than several logs in different services.
The Azbit.ID secure identification system will provide secure access to all the services in the Azbit ecosystem. The system will also be offered to other blockchain projects. Two-factor authentication system will be used as a standard security system. And finally about our security experts’ qualification, our BitSane crypto exchange has existed for 2 years and has never been hacked. Accordingly, we provide the guarantees.
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

I’d adopt Google experience, for example. Mass media reported that since last year Google employees (about 80 thousand people) must use special flash cards - security keys. They considered two-factor authentication on the phone is not secure enough - the phone can be lost, stolen or hacked. And none of Google employees were hacked in last year.

nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

I’d adopt Google experience, for example. Mass media reported that since last year Google employees (about 80 thousand people) must use special flash cards - security keys. They considered two-factor authentication on the phone is not secure enough - the phone can be lost, stolen or hacked. And none of Google employees were hacked in last year.
Yes, we are informed about the news. This is really interesting experience, but unfortunately, not very popular on crypto exchanges. It's one thing when all the employees of one company have to use such flash cards, but crypto exchange clients can simply refuse to use them. In addition, customers can work anywhere on the globe, even the delivery of such USB-keys can be a problem. All top crypto exchanges use 2FA, so far there are no convenient prototypes. By the way, 2FA is developing; the third generation of 2FA apps with the use of blockchain has already been released. We are constantly reviewing the best practices in this sphere, in order to implement it on Azbit as well.
KimmNature

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

Yes, it's okay with one login and password, I've been using Google for 10 years already, and I've never been hacked.

Alex077
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Tell everyone on the internet that you bought 10 bitcoins, or better 100).Then we’ll see how long your account can stay. The main security parameter for crypto wallets and accounts on exchanges is their holder's safe behavior. Ian Balina put online screenshots of his cryptocurrency accounts, and then he was hacked. Unless, of course, he himself came up with the idea so as not to pay taxes.
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

Tell everyone on the internet that you bought 10 bitcoins, or better 100).Then we’ll see how long your account can stay. The main security parameter for crypto wallets and accounts on exchanges is their holder's safe behavior. Ian Balina put online screenshots of his cryptocurrency accounts, and then he was hacked. Unless, of course, he himself came up with the idea so as not to pay taxes.
We completely agree that the following of simple safety rules is the best protection against hacking into personal accounts and wallets. And Azbit.ID, for its part, will take care of the customer accounts and assets security.

Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

Hi guys. I am done reading the platform and it is quite the same like the other project which is offering financial services. I am just curious, how this financial ecosystem projects will earn their profits. I mean, ofcourse every project have the idea of earning money. So how this ecosystem project will earn?

nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

Hi guys. I am done reading the platform and it is quite the same like the other project which is offering financial services. I am just curious, how this financial ecosystem projects will earn their profits. I mean, ofcourse every project have the idea of earning money. So how this ecosystem project will earn?
Azbit is a trade and investment financial ecosystem that includes the following tools:
-Exchange
-Bank Institution
-Investment Platform
-Electronic Payments
Every part of the ecosystem will bring profit. For example, the functionality of the investment platform will be represented by 3 types of investment modules: RAMM accounts, implemented by the concept of copy-trading. SAMM account - transfer of funds to traders, who are using margin trading. Portfolio module performing functional of a long-term investor's asset management by traders. These modules will bring 10% of trader's profit to the ecosystem.
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Who can say how to participate in Azbit private sale?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Alex077
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

This is for large investors, Azbit will sell them tokens at discounts, a lot of ICOs do the same. You have no chance to participate with $ 100 dollars, and even with $1000)
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

Who can say how to participate in Azbit private sale?
Private sale is the exclusive token sale to the chosen investors and project partners. Private sale participants will receive bonuses depending on the token purchase amount. If you want to participate in the private sale, write to @AzbitSupport in Telegram-chat, it is working in 24/7 mode. But we inform you there are certain demands on the amount of investments that are individually discussed with each investor. Such restrictions are not planning during the ICO main stages, you’ll be able to purchase Azbit tokens for any amount.
AndYou

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

sdfsdffd

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

I think Azbit has chosen unsuccessful sphere for its activities, it’s still unclear, some kinds of financial instruments, investments, trading, blah blah blah. I’d invest in something specific, for example, in the development of a particular application or gadget.
Alex077
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

Well, with such requirements you should deal with Kickstarter. They don’t raise funds, but money to produce something particular. First of all, if you need to gain profit, but not a new cool gadget, then you should invest in high-quality ICO. Secondly, in regard to specificity - Ethereum in general promised to create a "platform for everything". This is the most inconclusive proposal in the world by your logic) And ICO it was possible to earn thousands of percentage of income by investing in their ICO. The platform is really working and evolving now, although it has a lot of competitors. It means you’re wrong with your "specificity".
nixon99 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

I think Azbit has chosen unsuccessful sphere for its activities, it’s still unclear, some kinds of financial instruments, investments, trading, blah blah blah. I’d invest in something specific, for example, in the development of a particular application or gadget.
As for the unsuccessful sphere for the activities, we disagree. Let us just mention a few recent ICOs, they were carried out by projects that are implementing the new cryptocurrency tools for the traditional financial market. aXpire is a cloud-based payment processing on the blockchain - in January 2018 it raised $ 20 million. XinFin is a blockchain platform for global trading and finance - in February-March 2018 it raised $ 15 million. MoneyToken is a blockchain platform for financial instruments with cryptocurrencies - ICO finished in June and raised $ 37 million.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: