Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's an old ANN thread. Please, follow the link shown below to the new thread  (Read 9775 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC is in the top 10 of the best exchanges, it is a huge platform for work, many large investors work for HitBTC.
Did investors work for HitBTC? I don't know what you mean because most of the investors have their own work, dude, we are investing. Doesn't mean we have to work.
Grizer

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Did I understand correctly that the main feature of the Azbit ecosystem is an investment platform, as well as a multi-exchange?
nixon99 (OP)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

Did I understand correctly that the main feature of the Azbit ecosystem is an investment platform, as well as a multi-exchange?

Our project will have the following components:

▲ A banking service and payment processing
▲ A multi-currency exchange supporting as many cryptocurrencies and utility/security tokens as
possible
▲ An investment platform
▲ The Azbit. ID secure identification system
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Are there any restrictions on investors, anyone can buy your tokens?? What legislation do you work under?

Our services are available only for accredited investors from the USA.
Unfortunately, Azbit services are not available for citizens of the following countries:
Canada
Singapore
Burma
Côte d'Ivoire
Cuba
Congo
Iran
Iraq
Liberia
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
Zimbabwe

Azbit.com OU is registered in Estonia. Azbit AG is registered in Switzerland
Hello dev,
How are you today?

As far as I know, Singapore is very open to cryptocurrency and a pioneer for the headquarters of all Exchange in Southeast Asia in Singapore.
But for ICO Azbit, why can't Singaporeans participate?
Singapore citizens and residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the AZ Token Sale due to various taxation and regulatory issues.
It is a shame for the tax issue in ICO investment and it is definitely the end of the matter to have to deal with the Government.
If you don't get this problem, maybe Azbit has raised a lot of money because Singaporeans are fanatical about cryptocurrency.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

What do you think will be of interest to investors? I am almost convinced that this is the coolest and most promising project in recent months, but I want to hear the thoughts of the public before investing in the project.
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

What do you think will be of interest to investors? I am almost convinced that this is the coolest and most promising project in recent months, but I want to hear the thoughts of the public before investing in the project.

For investors, first of all, profit is interesting, this is the main goal of any investor, both a beginner and an experienced one.
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

For investors, first of all, profit is interesting, this is the main goal of any investor, both a beginner and an experienced one.

Do not forget about the risks, we are discussing a serious project with you, to participate in which it is less risky than in the usual investment in cryptocurrency.
NedStrex

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

Where can I get a list of the team that is working on building the AZBIT platform?
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

This is a good project, but it is difficult to invest even in these times as there is upside potential the lower the market goes and once you invested the money, it is gone from your account.
yayat

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

This is a good project, but it is difficult to invest even in these times as there is upside potential the lower the market goes and once you invested the money, it is gone from your account.
So, his conclusions for the moment is not good for berinvetasi in ICO, right?
Because the market is bearish and makes all investors afraid to invest and better save FIAT.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Because the market is bearish and makes all investors afraid to invest and better save FIAT.
Any investment is a risk, even if the market is bullish, you still risk.
Loxness

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Are there any restrictions on investment in the project during ICO? what is the minimum and maximum number of tokens an investor can purchase?
JohnMeltzer

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Are there any restrictions on investment in the project during ICO? what is the minimum and maximum number of tokens an investor can purchase?

I did not see any restrictions on the purchase of tokens, maybe it's worth asking the project administration this question?
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

I did not see any restrictions on the purchase of tokens, maybe it's worth asking the project administration this question?

The easiest way to contact the project administration is through their official telegram chat.
Grizer

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Guys, until what time will last the ICO process?how long will the maximum discounts last?
dima234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

Guys, until what time will last the ICO process?how long will the maximum discounts last?

ICO  will last until December 31, at least as stated in the project roadmap.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Ya i agre with you and then the drop in the market will give investors an attractive opportunity for profits in the coming months. It shows us there is a lot of room to grow so not to worry Smiley

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
yayat

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Any investment is a risk, even if the market is bullish, you still risk.

Haha, it's not that easy Ferguso! LOL

Perhaps more precisely if the Bearish market is all the cryptocurrency prices become Dump and Red.
If you're bullish, it might be a risk for those who buy the upper altcoins and lose their prices when they go down.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

AZBIT looks very attractive, I do not think they will have problems with ICO, as the project is very large, investors should look at it better.
hush

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

AZBIT looks very attractive, I do not think they will have problems with ICO, as the project is very large, investors should look at it better.

When they will get succeed to achieve the soft cap than we could say this it won't have any problem and it will perform very good. This is very surprising why they are still not in secure position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: