Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
Sedorikku (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
that's right what you say. and if I think also with the many negative issues that are about bitcoin then it could affect the value of bitcoin as well. therefore we all bitcoin users must support bitcoin continue so that its value can go up and not be considered bitcoin negative hold

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Sedorikku (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Yeah, i think so. There are many people thinking that bitcoin  will drop any moment and that's right. There are many factors aside from it can make this happen.  Many people think that there are a lot of bad effects and bad news coming from different people saying to the value of bitcoin that's why the other people don't think it positively.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

Bitcoin's price is very easy to be influenced by many things because Bitcoin is something of value and people invest there.
if there is bad news about BTC then automatically the price will take effect and this will continue.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
sandisunny

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

You are right, most importantly government policies and laws. Many governments don't buy the whole idea of bitcoin reason being that it deflates the value of paper money, so they try to make policies that affects the market. Another point highlighted is appearance of new competitors, that is another pointer, with the way new cryptocurrencies are being injected into the cryptomarket, it wont be long when bitcoin will have serious competitors and that might affect its value. But up on till then bitcoin is still best cryptocurrency Grin
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

Fake news, manipulation by whales of the crypto market, emotional investors that always do panic selling during dips, when a reputable exchange or trading platform is hacked are the few factors that affects the value of bitcoin.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

Many factors we have to accept these are reason for the bitcoin price bump and dump mate. Let me list out the few below.

1: Regulations, there are many countries and big firms regulations the bitcoin and banning of its usage bro. When these applies to the market you will find the price drop bro.
2: Hacking, If there is any hack on the big trading sites and mining pools wallets that time also we will find the bitcoin price dropped.
3: Fake news, spreading over the media side is another factor for the price drop mate.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Endorsements from major businesses or governments can drive a boost. For example, when Ripple announced a deal with Goldman or favorable opinion from S. Korea we saw a jump in the price.

The great and challenging thing about these crypto markets is their global scale, so it's hard to pin one event as the sole driver of a run up or fall back. The best idea is to watch the news aggregator sites to see what's going on around the world that could benefit or detract from Bitcoin and blockchain.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Yes, there are several factors that affect the value of bitcoin
Government policy of all countries, trends of people, thinking of people etc.
It can only increase its value by issuing bitcoin and giving it time. At the moment, as soon as its price increases, people's thinking becomes positive.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

I think something that really affects bitcoin is the government's policy on bitcoin itself, because in every country the policy is different.
and that affect the value of the next bitcoin is the media that gives the word is not clear the truth that makes bitcoin holders and investors panicked.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

I think one about the elements that can influence the bitcoin cost is awful news or FUD's that would holders be able to offer their bitcoin in light of the fact that they believe that the cost of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some gathering of a pump and dump that can control the estimation of bitcoin and the other thing is there are numerous tricksters out there that utilization bitcoin as their introduction that is the reason individuals didn't trust bitcoin as a result of this reason.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:01 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:41:00 PM by Denker

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

There are a lot.
Trace Mayer wrote about Bitcoin's 7 network effects, which will have a huge impact on the price over the long run, we are spaking about decades here.
As I can not summarize all the things as good as Trace can, I recommend you to read the following two articles...
http://www.runtogold.com/the-rise-of-the-fourth-great-bitcoin-bubble/

http://www.runtogold.com/the-great-bitcoin-bull-market-of-2017/

Furthermore it is very important tu understand that Bitcoin was and is the first coin created ever ( first mover advantage) and the only one with a real grassroot movement. And therefore it is the most decentralized crypto coin without any lead figure, what can not be said about the overwhelming majority of altcoins. If you don't know why I write this, I'm aiming on single point of failures and attack vectors.

If you search a bit on youtube regarding Trace Mayer and why Bitcoin could reach extremely high value you'll find some really great interviews which you can listen to.

dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

I think one of the most factors that really affects bitcoin is the mass media reports that destruct the image of bitcoin and influence many investors to sell their bitcoin investment.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

I think one of the most factors that really affects bitcoin is the mass media reports that destruct the image of bitcoin and influence many investors to sell their bitcoin investment.
We are all creating the value of bitcoin, the greatest factor that affects the value of bitcoin is us since we are the user/investor and we are the one creating
the value of it so if we all gonna panic with what would happen in the future, screaming all day why the price is low, what's the reason of it, that is why we should need to keep calm.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

according to my personal observations, the most affecting the price of bitcoin is the media, information.
if the media preach bad about bitcoin then bitcoin will go down. and vice versa.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

that's right what you say. and if I think also with the many negative issues that are about bitcoin then it could affect the value of bitcoin as well. therefore we all bitcoin users must support bitcoin continue so that its value can go up and not be considered bitcoin negative hold
yes I agree because bad news then bitcoinpun value will influence I personally interested in bitcoin karna good news from media And for those of us who already know and already know bitcoin should not be affected bad news and always explain what is bitcoin to those who look ugly and do not know what is bitcoin Shocked
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

according to my personal observations, the most affecting the price of bitcoin is the media, information.
if the media preach bad about bitcoin then bitcoin will go down. and vice versa.

That's correct. Tweets from famous people, leaked information, FUD (like the one about a ban in Korea). We're lacking real investigative journalism, one that doesn't follow news without confirming. Every crypto news site wants to be the first and publishes information based on hearsay and info copied from other sites.
People are so afraid of crypto being squashed by governments that they're overreacting every time FUD gets published. We are already in such a face of overreaction and mark my words, if BTC goes below 6000 USD it's going to be a parade of suicidal crybabies on the forum again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: