Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
there are so many factors that cause prices to rise and fall so quickly. one of which is market demand. the more market demand the price will continue to rise, and as the number of panic sell then the price will worsen. like some time ago, there are so many FUD and manipulations that cause people to panic sell.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

I can not explain specifically about this, the factors that affect the value of bitcoin.
if according to my personal opinion is the media, the media greatly affect the value or bitcoin price.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

The value of bitcoin depends a lot on the investors. If it attracts strong corporations to buy bitcoin the value will be pushed up quickly. The more rich people get by bitcoin, the more bitcoin value is confirmed.
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

Bitcoin has the impact of a number of factors, including policy and government regulations governing the management or acceptance of bitcoin transactions. It is always influenced by the attractiveness of the investor.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:45:54 AM

Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

I think the biggest factor bitcoin price fluctuation is government regulation and negatives news. Bitcoin still unregulated and many investors just speculate on bitcoin, its make bitcoin like pump and dump. If government regulation issued, I am believe investor will invest for long term because its good investment
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

demand and supply law. It says that the higher demand is the higher value or price or simply means that more customers and users in bitcoin is more possibility that price will go up. The factors that may affect the value of bitcoin is the fake news in media and the threat of scammers and hackers because of that people will scared or afraid to trust on bitcoin. That will cause the decreasing of customers here so that the price will also decrease.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

BTC is force and support for BTC attitudes, these are all factors that influence the BTC price actually is the biggest factor affecting BTC time, over time, the price of the BTC will show the value of it.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

I think the largest contributor of pulling down the price of bitcoin is the ICO. The market has already alot of coins and the investor are still limited. This could be said that the amount of money in the market are divided by the amount of Coins that are present in it.
soawraru

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

If FUD appears in the market, it will have a particularly big impact on the price of the special currency.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

value of bitcoin price ? many factors can affect the rise and fall in bitcoin prices. investors continue to buy bitcoin to increase the bitcoin price. bad news factor that resulted in bitcoin price down. panic selling can also result in bitcoin value down. had known also if anyone can control the price of bitcoin.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

I myself do not know what are the factors that cause bitcoin prices to increase. Probably on the decrease of bitcoin there is a negative news factor about bitcoin. So that causes the bitcoin price to fall. However that's just my opinion. Sometimes I think that the value of bitcoin can not be affected by the factors that exist.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

Fake news can affect bitcoin's price, when investors hear fake news they will not invest on this project. For this reason, demand will decrease and price will also fall.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

bitcoin price itself is very easily influenced if there is continuous bad news about this then the price is automatic and sustainable for kedep
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

Fake news can affect bitcoin's price, when investors hear fake news they will not invest on this project. For this reason, demand will decrease and price will also fall.

Basically, any news can affect bitcoin as they can be interpreted in many ways and when the bigget traders/investor interpret the news same way, they make same decision which moves the market in a certain direction.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

There are many variables involved that affect the value of bitcoin this may include the daily purchase of bitcoin and selling it to buy other altcoins, the continuous production and introduction of the coins in the market is another cause to this volatility.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

As I know. The price of Bitcoin and altcoin is often affected by the bad news of FUD. or good news. Bad news will make people panic sell. causing the price to go down. The good news is the opposite. More people will buy in and prices will rise

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:25:40 AM

Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

I think the biggest factor bitcoin price fluctuation is government regulation and negatives news. Bitcoin still unregulated and many investors just speculate on bitcoin, its make bitcoin like pump and dump. If government regulation issued, I am believe investor will invest for long term because its good investment
Yes I am agree with you, people are buying some coin and getting high value, but some are selling and the demand is getting lower because of high selling in the market so it is the factor which will affect the value of bitcoin, sometime people use to spread some news related to the price of bitcoin like price dropping and buying bitcoin illegal so I think we should not listen to them that is all just FUD.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:32:47 AM

As I know. The price of Bitcoin and altcoin is often affected by the bad news of FUD. or good news. Bad news will make people panic sell. causing the price to go down. The good news is the opposite. More people will buy in and prices will rise

That's because this market is largely based on speculation so any news about bitcoin or crypto will have a big effect on it. Heavier news like fud could further move the market since it will involve the traders' emotions. Same effect when a good news comes out and people fomo in as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

There is connect between the value of the bitcoin and the law of supply and demand. The more the supply, the lower the price of the bitcoin. The higher the demand, the more valuable is the price of the bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

The most important factor should be supply and demand. Only when demand is more, the value of bitcoin will be greater.

The current market indicates that the demand of people is relatively good that is why the price is 6.3k dollar from three days it is stable here but this price is still low and is inside the circle of common people so they will achieve and afford it easily.

This is a type of benefit too if people invest with huge amount and get coins in large quantity. These big investments will make the Bitcoin to go high and it may jump in the upcoming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: