Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Brazil  (Read 1773 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

It is true that the crypto market is now in need of big news to boost market prices higher, and in my opinion this news is great news, with this news expected that the crypto market will return high in the coming months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

I seem to be left behind by this news,
but I'm not sure that is true. you should use the official link so that it can be as proof. so we can research it and try to find the truth and not just a rumor

zafor3424

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

That would be a good start for the Brazil economy. Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

yeah i think that was good news, that we know brazil have some liberal culture and this thing might ben can develop cryptocurrency into out of the boundaries that we have been imagine

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

Brazil is one of the countries that is capable of developing a wider bitcoin and will become a great crypto country. Good news will continue to provide a positive response to the development of bitcoin.
Also, they have large numbers of people who can adopt this chain, if brazil will pushed this and most of their citizen will follow and adopt the system it can make a good impact to the entire world, it can bring domino effects, aside from that, those countries who also dealing with them can be influence by
such moves, we just need to keep monitoring the progress and expect good outcome,.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

it proves that the interest of people who invest in cryptocurrency is increasing and that it will make the cryptocurrency will be very strong and last forever, besides that I am sure the price of cryptocurrency will definitely increase because of the increasing number of people investing in cryptocurrency.

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

yeah i think that was good news, that we know brazil have some liberal culture and this thing might ben can develop cryptocurrency into out of the boundaries that we have been imagine

Definitely this is a happy news from Brazil this will increase the popularity of cryptocurrencies in the world and most of the countries will give priority to this. There is a lot of hope as crypto will rule the world.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Good the see, that the interest of people for cryptocurrencies increase in South America too. Venezuela, Columbia, brazil.. On the other hand, if people have to buy crypto, because their national currency is hyper inflating, it is not that good.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

It is too early to rejoice and announce that Brazil will be a home for cryptocurrency enthusiast. As long as the law is for cryptocurrency is not friendly, it will never be a leader in cryptocurrency.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

That's great news for crypto currency.I think every country think about crypto currency.crypto currency will become a suitable payment method for everyone.Bitcoin bring new idea,technology that's great innovation for world.there are few people they don't want bitcoin rise because if bitcoin rise they will be fall in loss because they use old idea and technology.I belive they can't stop bitcoin as well as crypto currency.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

is it right  . If it's correct I think this is good news for bitcoin. We need a leader in e-money and help develop stronger electronic money in the future. I think to do this Brazil needs to do a lot to show itself as a pioneer in the field of electronic money.

blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

wow  it is  a  good  new for investors Brazil is  going  to   use  blockchain  and  i  think  there will  be  more  places that  will start  to  use  it  and  there  will be  more good  news.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Opening crypto accounts does not only make a country strong or crypto friendly until the government and authorities gives it green light and augment crypto as part of its payment processing like Estonia.

tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Cool, we are dreaming of having a nation that supports electronic money, grow it and become a leader in electronic money. Brazil is a populous country and certainly is a potential market for bitcoin. While many countries are opposed to bitcoins, it is great to have such a large country accept and support electronic money. This is good news to increase the bitcoin value

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

Cool, we are dreaming of having a nation that supports electronic money, grow it and become a leader in electronic money. Brazil is a populous country and certainly is a potential market for bitcoin. While many countries are opposed to bitcoins, it is great to have such a large country accept and support electronic money. This is good news to increase the bitcoin value

Yes it's a great news from Brazil, welcome to the new generation of money making forum Brasilia. It's a very big developed countries hope people will come to know about cryptocurrency very soon also they will start investing for a better future.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

Yes it's a great news from Brazil, welcome to the new generation of money making forum Brasilia. It's a very big developed countries hope people will come to know about cryptocurrency very soon also they will start investing for a better future.
Of course, It's a good news from relevant countries. hope for the future purpose. I am it has a good future prospect.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

I seem to be left behind by this news,
but I'm not sure that is true. you should use the official link so that it can be as proof. so we can research it and try to find the truth and not just a rumor

I declare that this is good news for the world of cryptocurrencies. I was very interested in reading this news, but I also did not find a link connected to the news. But I believe because Brazil is a developing country.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
menammeo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

The first Brazilian Bitcoin conference titled "I BitConf" took place in Florianópolis. This event has been very successful bringing people together from many states of Brazil and Argentina. BitConf is an initiative started by the Brazilian Facebook community and other Bitcoin group sites.
After the end of the first conference, the organizing committee organized two further events with larger scale. These conferences still focus on issues surrounding digital money and focus primarily on Brazil and Argentina. However, they also extend to other countries, such as the US, China and Russia.
The benefits of Bitcoin are becoming well known in Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Latin America. Many Latin American countries are suffering from a prolonged recession and rising inflation. In particular, Venezuela's inflation rate has reached 720% over the years and this is the same with its neighbors. Quite a lot of people from these areas now want to participate in the decentralized economy, Bitcoin.

Many believe that Latin American countries such as Brazil and Argentina are fertile ground for Bitcoin. Currently, both countries are witnessing an exponential increase in the use of Bitcoin. By the end of 2015, Bitpay saw significant growth across Latin America trading volumes above 1,747%. "Latin America is proving to be an extremely favorable environment for Bitcoin," Bitpay said. Because there is a large percentage of the population with little or no access to traditional financial services. "
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

A very good vision of this open minded country to cryptocurrencies and hopefully, Brazil will also inspire other countries who are still in confusion whether they will embrace the blockchain technology too or just remain wondering and asking "what if" in their minds. The time to travel to the moon is here and these countries shouldn't be wasting much time believing in some negative thoughts from others.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

And with Brazil legalizing cryptocurrency in their land, I think that this is a pretty much good idea, to help their economy rise up, I'll probably put Brazil on my bucket list for sure, and I hope that with Brazil accepting crypto, other countries that have banned BTC would finally legalize them or somewhat make them neutral for the sake of their citizens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: