Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks

Well, today! I might suggest today, this june 2018, bitcoin is too low. Bet you could afford to buy one. Don't hesitate to look back too many people does not want to buy when the market price is like this, and then will regret later when the market price goes green saying "I should buy bitcoin before" you see? How ironic the people are. They have the guts to regret but doesn't even make a move if they have the chance. It is just like they have only the power of complaining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks
As of now there's no other dips because bitcoin price stay at 6k price and I think its great opportunity to buy now but if you doubt you can observe first if bitcoin will be down more or it will higher in a few months.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

From a standpoint of zero analysis, or even analytical knowledge, it does seem like a good time to re-invest in BTC, even more so BCH I think. Things in the news seem to have knocked crypto a bit, but the trend in support seems upward at the moment, I think we can expect very positive things for q3 and q4 of 2018, though my main support is with ETH.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

If you are in the moment where you see that the market is on a bearish mode then you should do an averaging cost in terms of investment or regular investing like what the other people call it. It is an effective way to grab those lower dips of the coin or stock that you are watching and it will give you a good amount of coins with a lower price in overall.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

As far as I have seen from my own experience,  there is a many different times which are good for buying Bitcoin, and then after that there is a many times which would be good for selling it. So I have standard go for myself, to be flexible.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

As far as I have seen from my own experience,  there is a many different times which are good for buying Bitcoin, and then after that there is a many times which would be good for selling it. So I have standard go for myself, to be flexible.
take the opportunity meanwhile it is appear.even not in cheapest price,as long as bitcoin could give us profit we can take this opportunity.if we wait to buy bitcoin just in dip, maybe we skipped much opportunity.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

This is a great way to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is now down again but if you expect bitcoin to go down to a cheaper price like a few months ago then you have to wait next year because from now on bitcoin prices have started up and predicted will rise to the price that very high at the end of this year
Now is the right time, you should grab a chance to buy this time while the price is not so high, because on the next days it will start to increase. Hold your bitcoin until the end of year, and you will earn a profit. 
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

Its good to invest in deepest price but investigate it if you invest in deep if it will be back to its rise because you invest in first deep then it have second deep or third so your investments will be disappear.

The right time is when you have the opportunity that comes and the price is very low. And you can buy lots of bitcoin.
If you have money then buy lots of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Users who considered the price around $6000 has got back their profit as the price has grown little developing good hope on the minds of people who have been waiting to experience a price increase over the past few months.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Users who considered the price around $6000 has got back their profit as the price has grown little developing good hope on the minds of people who have been waiting to experience a price increase over the past few months.
It it still good to buy at this rate since the price of bitcoin is very volatile we do not know really when is the next bottom. So I believe price of bitcoin will incur in a coming months so good for me to have btc this time. Yes this is a good hope for the users who still beleive in bitcoin future.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

Bitcoin have been struggling for the last few months. It had few drops all the way to 5000$ when it reached almost 19.000$ in 2017. I see many people talking about bitcoin is going to break it own past record and reach 30.000$ by the end of 2018, and i do believe it is going to happen too, since it's not a rumor and numerous magazines wrote about about it. If it's true, then i believe it's time to buy for whoever want to buy. 6000$ is a good price now since if bitcoin goes up, it would be hard that it drops any time soon.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

Bitcoin have been struggling for the last few months. It had few drops all the way to 5000$ when it reached almost 19.000$ in 2017. I see many people talking about bitcoin is going to break it own past record and reach 30.000$ by the end of 2018, and i do believe it is going to happen too, since it's not a rumor and numerous magazines wrote about about it. If it's true, then i believe it's time to buy for whoever want to buy. 6000$ is a good price now since if bitcoin goes up, it would be hard that it drops any time soon.
The current price at 6k is quite alarming and surprising, but I believe this can be an advantage to buy more coins and hold. The decline in price is just a temporary correction and will soon recover. It takes patience and determination to keep holding and sell high at appropriate time to gain huge returns at the course of time.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

The value of bitcoin may rise and fall unpredictably. I think the current price is ideal for buying bitcoin again, while it's still low. Holding is still what I consider during downturn and to avoid panic selling. Trust and believe that Bitcoin can recover from fall and market will get back on track.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

If we will base our decisions upon the hope, that the market would go up again, then the time is good. But if we would consider the Bitcoin can also never recover, then you need to think twice before investing your money in it.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy bitcoin again because I see bitcoin prices are falling in price so you better take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
If you do not have Bitcoins or sold your cryptocurrency when it was pretty expensive, this is the right time to buy BTC again. I think it will grow further.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

This is a great way to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is now down again but if you expect bitcoin to go down to a cheaper price like a few months ago then you have to wait next year because from now on bitcoin prices have started up and predicted will rise to the price that very high at the end of this year
Now is the right time, you should grab a chance to buy this time while the price is not so high, because in the next days it will start to increase. Hold your bitcoin until the end of the year, and you will earn a profit. 

You are right, there are many people afraid to buy the bitcoin at this position because many people are propagating negative news about bitcoin. People who have faith in bitcoin will take a chance to buy the bitcoin at this price because there is a chance to increase the price of bitcoin.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

yes it is good time to buy bitcoin because it is gone down again and every one can gain big opportunity from investment of bitcoin. i also sold my bitcoin on profit when bitcoin price was 8400$. and now i bought because it is very good time to buy again and this time we should hold our bitcoin because in panic selling i lost my alot of bitcoin.
I think you should wait for some more time better to the end of this month. The price is decreasing more and more and I am sure that it will reach to $6000 again. That will be the best time to buy bitcoin again. After that the price will grow and till the end of this year it will cross $10000. Due to low price the investment cap will increase and so will be the price.

rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

yes it is good time to buy bitcoin because it is gone down again and every one can gain big opportunity from investment of bitcoin. i also sold my bitcoin on profit when bitcoin price was 8400$. and now i bought because it is very good time to buy again and this time we should hold our bitcoin because in panic selling i lost my alot of bitcoin.
I think you should wait for some more time better to the end of this month. The price is decreasing more and more and I am sure that it will reach to $6000 again. That will be the best time to buy bitcoin again. After that the price will grow and till the end of this year it will cross $10000. Due to low price the investment cap will increase and so will be the price.

wait for this retracement make our buy order have less risk than we buy it now.best place for our buy would be maximize our profit then.in august or september we will see bitcoin price become more exspensive.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

its too early, i preferred to enter bullish season to buy again. nowadays graphs are very confusing.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:39:49 AM

wait for this retracement make our buy order have less risk than we buy it now.best place for our buy would be maximize our profit then.in august or september we will see bitcoin price become more exspensive.

Are you prepared to wait it out until probably the last quarter of this year? The thing is if you're looking just ast this month or next month, there's a chance that btc will again drop and you may have to sell at a loss if you're not ready to wait a little longer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: