Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

Here for sure you noticed , a lot of people regretted that did not buy there coins or something , but I think you need to move forward and not to make mistakes

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Buladig

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
true, even though now we are in a downturn, but we must focus on the work we do because we don't know what will happen in the future, hopefully it will give us happiness. therefore we regret it too long, and don't be surprised in the past if it can make us down.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Your thoughts is right. But it is not simple just forget about the past. I'm sure that you will reach success if you are able to manage your emotions and forget about your loses or wins.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

For now,I have washed away all the thoughts I took with cryptocurrency and I am heading towards where peace may prevail with my crypto investment. Have to forget the dip of my coins and kick forward.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

It is with this attitude that we need to work, since it's a bad thing for a cryptomir today, and it's not good to dwell on the fact that all coins are falling and this is in a loss to decks, you need to believe in another that these coins will soon grow and bring a bribe, so that we believe in the best
unEducated

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

I really like this topic because i also experienced like this in crypto world. I remember when my first income in my bounty campaign I got 3200 token in Facebook campaign. As a newbie i already sell my token at .08$ each im so happy because my everyday hardwork was paid. Now i check again the 1st altcoin i got profit i'm shocked because the value of the altcoin was increase 5 times compared the day i sell all my holding. But i learned that if you will not forget the pass you can't move ahead so i delete in block folio list that token so i can't see again what money i lost if i hold.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Yes, we must maintain a positive attitude in investing in the encryption market. Although the encryption market is very poor this year, we have to stay calm, we have to look ahead, and the current price is very low, I think this time is very suitable for investment.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I agree with you. Past experiences are the best teacher of each and everyone of us. It is not a sin if we make a mistake but iif we do not stand from it, it is definitely a sin. Learn from it. Take note of the phrase "The crypto space is full of opportunities". Do not lose hope. Do not give up.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

Yup, I agree with you. Time has passed, so be sincere and don't bring it up again. There will always be opportunities in every event. Taking advantage of this moment by investing in many potential coins is the right decision. Besides that, also participating in a campaign project productively will be much better for you, you can get a lot of income that you can harvest when the tokens are listing on the market.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

I think most of the newcomers came to the crypto currency in periods of growth peaks: May-August 2017 and December-January 2018. Unfortunately, this majority of people began their acquaintance with the crypto currency with an error. I am sure that all those who have realized the error will be rewarded and will be able to increase their capital.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

I didn't forget the past, I just thought I had to keep remembering my past in crypto, and thank you for the experience. The past gives me a lot of learning, maybe I experienced difficulties with that but with that now I am more careful and take the positive side of it.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I didn't forget the past, I just thought I had to keep remembering my past in crypto, and thank you for the experience. The past gives me a lot of learning, maybe I experienced difficulties with that but with that now I am more careful and take the positive side of it.
Yes. The past experienced is very helpful in the present time because it give us a new way especially in every step that we were going to take here in crypto world. We gained a lot of knowledge and lessons on it in which will be our reference to work hard and explore more especially in trading.
arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

Great advice. In life, there are failures associated not only with cryptography. We overcome our life's failures, becoming stronger and bolder. You should also treat the failures in the crypto market. It is an experience that is very valuable and will help in future successes.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

It's certainly a good advise, it's better to forget your lose and move on so you can find other opportunity to make money. There's a lot of people who miss the opportunity because they sold their coin earlier but they should move on and search for another trading opportunity rather than regretting it all day or try to catch the train instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

We should learn from it, if we see that price reaches that amount, soon it can reach it again, if we loss a lot in trading we must seek and analyze what went wrong and avoid making a faulty decision ever again in crypto.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

I also agree that if we want to survive in this crypto market we need to move forward. The past and present losses will be a valuable lesson for us, thus helping to build our precious experience. I believe the crypto market will thrive in the near future. So try to perfect yourself to be able to continue to profit from this market.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

I don't think we should forget our past mistakes,
remember, failure is a part of the road to success.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

We must learn from past mistakes.  Never get upset and always move forward.  Do not stop developing in the world of cryptography.  Stop and lose time.  Time is a valuable thing.  Without investing or developing yourself, you will not achieve what you have planned.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

True we forget the pass and now we continue a good future bad sometime's pass cannot forget and you can't cheat your self from that so in that way i use the pass for my present that everything is ok and everything is clear and never fail again cos you will learn a lot from the past and can use it in the future for a better life a better success
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

I think  there is no matter what past experiences we all had, good or bad, We can use our past as our benchmark to face a better future, and be more mature to face responsibilities. When ever we fall, we need to rise with more strength and keep moving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: