Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:11:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

I am one of those who step on the same rake) I invest in altcoins and lose. Now decided that it is better to make a choice in favor of the top Coin
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

I think that you need to move forward always. To my mind, you need to be confident in yourself and do everything to succeed. Learn the strategy and follow the ideas which will lead you to the success

as human beings we have a future that we must live. therefore we must be able to move forward and we must be able to change the future, and we don't look back again, because our future is in front of us.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

This the reality of cryptocurrency. This is a very volatile market. Last year, we thought that this market is always an uphill travel. But, it's not. Those who bought their coins last December, may be their are really thinking of their losses right now. Forget the past, learn how to cope with the current market. Don't expect to much, let's just hope for the best.

For you to survive this kind of market where in a split second everything may change drastically, you should learn to accept losses. What matters here is your ability to recover. Just like the market is recovering now nice and slow.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

I totally agree with you. We always need to develop our skills in order to really succeed and make a profit. I am confident in the future of cryptocurrency despite the fact that the market is in a downtrend for a long time, and I believe that this trend will end soon and prices will rise.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

the past has become a mirror to see the future, don't let us sink into the past,
all past failures and successes just as a delivery story for the future to move
forward for a better future.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

So what happen in the past just like this a long season of of price value falldown and the many odds we or you have encounter then just forget those old memories and face the truth and then move forward ahead so we can continue to progress and will get soon .
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Putting our head back in the past will make us stuck in their forever, if we always think that before's opportunity is larger than today, I can tell that do also consider the future that awaits us in 2019. If we lost a lot in this year's trades, learn from our mistakes and do our best to become a better cryptocurrency oriented individual.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

Crypto currencies world opens a lot of chances to people from all around the globe. I love this market, because it can make you a millionaire within a week and it also can make you lose everything within several days. It is fun guys!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

It's certainly good advice to not dwell on our mistakes, but equally it is important not to forget them. Each mistake we make is a learning experience, and should help us to make better decisions in future.
If you make a bad decision, ask yourself why you made it, whether emotions got in the way, whether you didn't consider the right variables... and then resolve to act differently the next time.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Yes, you are right, we all need to try less to think about the bad, the past will not return. But I still believe that at least some of the coins in my portfolio will show growth and I will compensate my losses  Grin
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

We don`t need to watch in the past if we want a great future. Crypto `s very promising and revolutionary currency, so it will give all of us great opportunities.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

I feel it is at times a normal phenomenon to encounter losses during the cause of our transactions or business deals, but it should just be minimal and lessons learnt from this guide us not to repeat such in the future again. You just have to move on as A courageous Business man because once beating, twice shy.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

We will all forget about the past if Bitcoin and other altcoins will again reach all time high prices.
But maybe 80% of people invested their money into peak and now... they are loosing a lot.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

Ignoring the past investment in order to have the best in the future is needed, If not selling out what you have bought at bigger price will be more like a waste. And its not worth it. No one is fine with the long time dump.but we are hoping by December, there will be an adjustment.
Patience is also a virtue in this deal.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Most people here including me would probably be rich if we had millions stashed in the bank just gaining interest. I would be rich had I known back in 2012 that Bitcoin was going to reach $20,000 usd. When in 2012 I bought 10 btc at 154$ a piece.... lets face it $1000 profit per coin was pretty nice. Had I known I would have held longer. You are correct though. Do not dwell on the past start thinking about your future we have only just began the BTC rally wait until 10% of the word has crypto assets the market cap will be in the multiple trillions!!!
steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Yes, it is useless to remember that Bitcoin once cost 20,000 dollars. It only makes us sad. We must look to the future and believe that a cryptocurrency will give us a good income.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

You are quite correct in what you are saying, if you continue to dwell on the past there is no way you will move forward, really there are great opportunities in the cryptcurrency space, make use of the opportunity and explore more. Thanks
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

The best way to go further is to remember what was in the past. What this means for us, we have not to forget some key events in crypto market for the last year's to prepare ourselves for the future.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

One of the surest things in life is that, everybody has one past or the other. If you and I are given some opportunity to back and redo some things, I know there will be one or two things that we would have been willing to do in a different way that we have done it. However, that is just the past, it has gone and it has gone.
My own submission is that, in addition to forgetting the past, let's also learn from the past, it will help us not to repeat the same mistake.
There are pasts in every facets of life, you might have had some horrible pasts in crypto investment, learn from it and move on.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

Ignoring the past investment in order to have the best in the future is needed, If not selling out what you have bought at bigger price will be more like a waste. And its not worth it. No one is fine with the long time dump.but we are hoping by December, there will be an adjustment.
Patience is also a virtue in this deal.

I disagree to the statement "Forget the past". We all gain precious experience during your life, so we have to remember even the most difficult and painful days to avoid making the same mistakes in future. Remember your losses from the past to prevent losses in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: