Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

right, I don't want to be trapped in the past and I want to forget it but it will take a lesson to be better in the future. I have always looked at the past and forgotten even though in front of a lot of opportunities there was a waste when I was thinking of the past

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Totally agree with you. In cryptocurrency, there will always be an opportunity to earn money, you just need to look for it and develop all the time. Do not scold yourself for the missed opportunity, you do not blame yourself because you did not become the president of your country.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Our mistakes are our map, thanks to this map we see traps that have already arrived, we are not moving blindly, and this is the key meaning of errors that everyone should understand. Always move forward only by following your instincts and foreboding. Avoid past mistakes and you will succeed.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
tanx for this words , all people need sometimes some positive energy , the text that you wrote was all i needed today and i think more people with me think the same
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

Past has it way of holding you down if you allow it.Past can have a negative impact on you if you are not careful, the best we can do to ourself is not to hold on to the past,we must strive to move forward irrespective of what the past looks like.Your past can make you lose you present if care is not taken.Why think about the past when there is so much for the present and the future.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
yes we must move ahead instead of stuck on the past.  though the market is not good, let us continue to stay positive and believe that the day will come, the day the market will recover.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

I think so too that it is not necessary to dwell on some of their failures. The main thing to draw the right conclusions and try in the future to avoid such missteps. After all, life does not end there, you always need to go further and achieve your goals.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

This post is more like a relief to me and one of the most useful at this time. Although, i came in just this year, but some of my investments have plummeted and for that, i was a bit down casted. I am glad to have my hope co!e back alive again.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

Not to forget it literally, you can learn from the past and the consequence of the past can be stepping stone to become more successful at the future. Just like today, you can make the worst and make it good. The market is in critical condition, do buy more and expect the bullrun ahead.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

we still have the opportunity to make good money trust me therefore focus on the fact that growth is inevitable and prepare for it as it should

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

I agree with you we shouldt feel bad because of our past wrong decisions. We learnt too many things because of our wrong decision and now we have too many experiences about crypto field. I can suggest to people do not loose your hopes. Crypto is full of opportunities. Even bear market you can earn money from crypto. Only you have to focus in crypto with full of your energy and start think about future succeses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

Yes. We can not know for sure when the perfect time to buy cryptocurrency will come. So do not be upset if what you bought now is less. We have a lot of coins that appear daily. Any of them can grow, so it is better to focus on what is happening now than to regret their past losses.

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

Yes, the only way that we do not panic and fixate on the current situation is to keep going and try to forget what happened, so that we can lead a better future, never give up to get a bigger profit, because it's only a matter of time, and I'm sure that time will come for us crypto traders
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

That's the best thing to do now,it won't help if we still think all over again all our losses in crypto and it won't help because the market is still down and dropping, moving on for the better and think about new opportunities is a good idea. That's the good spirit anyway.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

I fully agree, you should always try to forget the bad and move forward, because the market is still a little pressure, I think you can buy now and in the future already rejoice!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

It's good to look at this on a day like today. Crypto still has a bright future... and if you were brand new to the market and buying in today, you'll probably be sitting very pretty in a year or two.

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

Of course but you also have to know when you can invest more, it is good that we have faith and hope that in the end, we will make a profit if we invest, but we have to be very careful with our hopes, because with how volatile the market is, probably the next few months will be of pure loss.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

The world of cryptocurrency will certainly provide two different sides, profit or loss. That is two parts that are inseparable because the risk will always be there. Use experience as a lesson, don't give up easily. Cryptocurrency is complicated, but providing excellent opportunities, high patience and emotional management, there are also cycles that you must understand. So, if you ever lose, let's just think of it as experience, there are still many opportunities for profit.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Everyone has mistakes and everyone has the right to get something from his hard work but like what you said will all be so wrong when someone simply regretting the mistakes of the past. Crypto is a world full of risk and who do not have a strong mentality then he will be knocked out. True what you said we should forget all the bad memories and never stop trying,make all the failures to motivate yourself to be better. Stupid people will always regret the mistakes without stopping and without thinking about how he could not do that mistake again.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Thank you for positive words in head of this topic. Autor is a 100 percent right. The past is gone and there is only one reason to watch it - learn some lessons. But we need to move ahead and find a new ways to earn profit. We will see a good days. It is impossible - always bad news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: