Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have a bunch of the eMunie founders + familiar faces disappeared from eMu?  (Read 8061 times)
mr_random (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:13:22 PM

Any ideas?

@  Fuserleer         ok, the whole mrv, billo, eid, whoever else stuff needs to stop, because Im losing my patience over how much of my time its soaking up dealing with these guys
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:02 PM - 01/29/14)I nor anyone else knows the reason these guys quit out, the best me and other founders can come up with is paranoid chinese whispers that have escalated
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)NONE of the members that left raised any concerns with me, and Im not going to continue sweeping up the mess they made due to not having the conviction to explain in detail why
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)I have tried to run this place as lose as possible, believe me, and Ive let a LOT of shit slide but for the next few days Im tightening ship

Several topics about Fuses righthand man Visin have been maden on the emunie forum and swiftly deleted. I feel he is somewhat involved?

Any news?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr_random (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:47:47 PM

Bump.
Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:34:27 PM

I am not so stupid after all.

Emunie ltd. Or the total capitulation with the governments and laws, the complete surrender. (ripple all over) centralized as hell with only one dictator CEO Dan Hughes.

Like I said they should ban fusseleer for life. He lied from day one more than a year now to dedicated helpers and beta testers that were by his side day in day out, now he stabbing them a knife in the back by solely listing emunie as a company, no need to say all the consequences that come with that.

Dan Hughes in his eyes everyone and everything that don’t share his opinion is retarded looking down on average people, arrogance itself.
I hope for all them who dedicated one year of their life to test and help developing emunie that Hughes gets what he deserves (karma is a bitch you know).

edit: and yes they are censoring the forum and delete messages. they hack accounts and accountnames to use them in their advantage.

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:23:06 PM

This sounds like a disaster.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:54:19 AM

I am not so stupid after all. now let's not get carried away...

they hack accounts and accountnames to use them in their advantage.

this is just plain bullshit and you know it

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Disastrus

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:58:50 AM

because they are emo's
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:23:47 AM

The project had good intentions throughout its life.  The problem is that its was isolated from the public.  The culture around it was not completely open and did not accept contributions.  It was too tightly controlled (like Etherium).  They ignored the community until launch.  Over time the community changed, old members disappeared and new members surfaced that did not know what eMunie was.  The only knowledge they have of eMunie was the announcements when eMunie was ready to launch.  But the result was a negative response. 

It was a matter of developers being active and communicate constantly of they get forgotten.
Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:02:15 AM

ouch buthurted billo, did they kick you in the bals, do you have to shut up or can you still vent your hot air in "the corner" Wink

Yes they do and you know it. You are even part of it.

They deleted criticism from founders and deleted whole section of the forum.

They have even placed the whole founder board in quarantine just to control the posts.

Visin controls and ows the forum!

There is some kind of chat box where things get settled between visin and hughes(these two are the real founders toghetter with the sockpuppet account of the economist).

And if you keep pushing saying I am a liar I will post evidence and names and will post some things you posted!

I have evidence the whole community if you can call it that is controlled, censored and centralized by Visin and Huges.

I will also post some conversation on how Hughes think about BTT people and his own followers (he think you all are retards)

A company is a company and has to obey all laws of the state where it resides, in this case the UK.

If Hughes wishes to handle any sort of market, exchange, money you name it, he has to obey the bank regulations, and I can assure you hughes won’t pay 3M € to do that.

I know they will try to sell it to you as “decentralized” but you have to be a complete retarded moron not to see it is centralized as hell and there is no way back.

So if you invest in this software without purpose you better know what you are doing, we have paypal, visa, mastercard, we have ripple.
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:16:56 AM

The reason they quit is that they realized that they cannot make 1000x returns with eMunie, the way the system is designed unfortunately only gives u like 5x-10x Max in the first 1 year. That is bullshit for someone taking risk and being an early adopter. You can get the same 5x-10x return investing in countless clone altcoins.

eMunie is doomed to fail because it doesn't give incentive to early investors.

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:43:47 PM

ouch buthurted billo, did they kick you in the bals, do you have to shut up or can you still vent your hot air in "the corner" Wink

They have even placed the whole founder board in quarantine just to control the posts.

There is some kind of chat box where things get settled between visin and hughes(these two are the real founders toghetter with the sockpuppet account of the economist).

And if you keep pushing saying I am a liar I will post evidence and names and will post some things you posted!

I have evidence the whole community if you can call it that is controlled, censored and centralized by Visin and Huges.

I will also post some conversation on how Hughes think about BTT people and his own followers (he think you all are retards)

A company is a company and has to obey all laws of the state where it resides, in this case the UK.

If Hughes wishes to handle any sort of market, exchange, money you name it, he has to obey the bank regulations, and I can assure you hughes won’t pay 3M € to do that.

I know they will try to sell it to you as “decentralized” but you have to be a complete retarded moron not to see it is centralized as hell and there is no way back.

So if you invest in this software without purpose you better know what you are doing, we have paypal, visa, mastercard, we have ripple.

muhahahaha knuckle dragger, I am no longer a soldier so I can verbally rape you all day long with the fuck stick of justice!

I would still like to point out that

A: you are still a fucking moron

B: all that gibberish you just posted has nothing to do with 'account' hacking claim... forum moderation is not the same by a fucking long shot.

lol why the fuck am I even posting this? fucking trolls.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 02:42:19 PM

Let loose billo, let loose!

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
Peachy

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 02:51:12 PM

muhahahaha knuckle dragger, I am no longer a soldier so I can verbally rape you all day long with the fuck stick of justice!

B: all that gibberish you just posted has nothing to do with 'account' hacking claim... forum moderation is not the same by a fucking long shot.

Billo,
I know we have our differences, but I just felt overwhelmingly compelled to tell you that "I really miss you, man!".  Seriously, I've never once met someone on this planet who possesses your rapier wit for cutting to the chase of the discussion. 

"...fuck stick of justice!"

Still crying tears of laughter.  LOL
Priceless!

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:07:58 PM

A lot of people and early members of bitcoin talk left and dissapeared and no one gave a shit. Why should anyone give a shit if some members left emunie forums? This discussion is baseless, the project is moving forward and the open beta is starting, see it for yourselves.

DryPowder

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:03:51 PM

lol Grin

Keep Your Powder Dry
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:42:47 PM

I wanted to follow eMunie project, Had an account on beta testing section but not accepting login
issued password reset multiple times but no confirmation sent  Smiley

eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:49:37 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 12:12:17 PM by eid

Any ideas?

@  Fuserleer         ok, the whole mrv, billo, eid, whoever else stuff needs to stop, because Im losing my patience over how much of my time its soaking up dealing with these guys
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:02 PM - 01/29/14)I nor anyone else knows the reason these guys quit out, the best me and other founders can come up with is paranoid chinese whispers that have escalated
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)NONE of the members that left raised any concerns with me, and Im not going to continue sweeping up the mess they made due to not having the conviction to explain in detail why
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)I have tried to run this place as lose as possible, believe me, and Ive let a LOT of shit slide but for the next few days Im tightening ship

Several topics about Fuses righthand man Visin have been maden on the emunie forum and swiftly deleted. I feel he is somewhat involved?

Any news?

This is a pack of lies. After seeing Visins and others attempts to destroy the reputation of the people who left, I made my reasons very clear indeed to everyone in the shoutbox, Fuserleer included. He knows well there were no "paranoid whispers" going round and that each of these people decided to leave individually and mostly without consulting eachother.

The day before the above quote, Fuserleer banned my emunie forum account for showing everyone the duplicitous character of his business partner Visin in this post:

https://db.tt/6XzrEJfq

They've been deleting threads like this all over.

As for the reasons themselves, they were mainly a difference between what I had been told emunie stood for, and what reality showed it to be.
I also have grave doubts about whether the model will work, and these questions have still not been answered satisfactorily.

If I had any doubts before about these people, the way they've behaved since I left has strongly confirmed them.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:07:00 PM

bored

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:14:23 PM

I'm so confused hehe it's really hard to keep up with eMu FUD.  I'm totally fine with Emunie legal entity soon or later there will be a government regulations on cryptographic currencies and only a few like Ripple, Ethereum and Emunie will survive (my opinion)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:09:09 PM

I love this shit .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:40:08 PM

Pretty much what eid said goes for me as well:

Lost faith in emuine, Lost trust in Dan so I left.

What I don't think is right is having an IPO before the exchange is done, if the exchange doesn't work then what happens to the price stability? We have always been told that the exchange will help keep the price stable and not jump around like the others. People should be made aware of this fact.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: