Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:21:51 AM

in my opinion also so because I know today many goods and successful platforms and projects and so there are many opportunities to join in this project because what I see this project is good and can be profitable and have a great opportunity to attract investors to join

There are still many opportunities for success along with the project hope in the future more and more investors who join in this project.
by getting a lot of support for sure his team will keep the cohesiveness in working so that his future I also believe this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and can be successful.
I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.

yes the possibility is so because what I know today is a scam ICO project and that way I can see a good ICO project in Monvid and I see a lot of people who believe in this project hence I believe this Monvid project can be good and can succeed and can be profitable

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I would like to say if the MONVID project is so incredibly good. the project is very interesting and promising, and I see the sales results are also very good, hopefully, this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.

it is true that the MONVID project is good and promising. I also see a lot of people participating in this project.
I always pray that the MONVID project will be successful and always attract the attention of many people as well.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

personally I think, if the MONVID project is very interesting and promising. i think in the future there will be,
a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project can run smoothly and success.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

I really agree with you. MONVID project is very good and unique if for me. the MONVID project is great,
and attracts a lot of people's attention like me. i hope this future project is always successful.
KiyasMahinda

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Monvid platform allows users to be able to bypass any restrictions that would have hindered it from streaming videos on the normal centralized platform.
Due to its decentralized nature, the user can create a bridge between the platform and themselves using their computer from wherever they are.
In simpler terms, if a user is one country and the creator is another country and the user wants to stream the creators content but due to some restrictions cannot in the regular streaming app with Monvid all those restrictions can be easily bypassed and the video streamed.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

I would like to say if the MONVID project is so incredibly good. the project is very interesting and promising, and I see the sales results are also very good, hopefully, this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people.

I agree as well. Smiley The result of sales are good and the trust in the project from its community is real.

Plus almost 52% tokens are sold in less than 2weeks. Wow.

Isn't that great? Even if they can't sold out at least they'd be able to do what the platform promises to its users!
arthurpendragon00

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

F A Q S     F O R     Y O U
What is MONVID in general ?
Monvid is a decentralized P2P and proxied streaming platform which is going to take over the current traditional streaming world.

What services does monvid provide?
We offer decentralized P2P and proxied streaming services for individuals and enterprises.

How much does monvid services cost?
There are different pricing models available for both publishers and visitors. These pricing will be set after we fully launched the applications and platforms. We will make you sure, the pricing will be much less than the traditional video streaming out there now!

How does monvid platform work?
Monvid is based on Blockchain technology and is a decentralized application which relays on streaming nodes provided by the community. Everyone can join this community and share their resources with the platform.

What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
In one word, we’d say because it’s Decentralized. There are so many advantages including High Availability, Encrypted Data, Hard to be censored, and profit making for whole community instead of only the community owner.

Is monvid platform a P2P platform?
Yes. monvid is a decentralized Peer 2 Peer streaming platform.

Here are some listed websites and articles about monvid and its projects. You can refer to these published articles if there is any question or ask us for more.

𝕏 Token symbol: MVID

💲TOKEN SALE DETAILS💲

Price: $0,05 per Token
Token: ERC-20

Public Sale
🏁 Start Date: June 1st, 2018
👍 End Date: August 31st, 2018
۝ Soft Cap $500.000 (Reached)
۝ Hard Cap $5.000.000

Crowdsale Discount: Starting from 30%

Accepted Currencies:  ETH, BTC

So if the hardcap is reached and almost 52% of the tokens are sold, when are we getting updates then for when the platform goes live?

I would really love to hear more from you guys since most ICO nowadays are scamming people or just another cash grab.

More than 70days for the crowdsale to complete. I hope you guys reach your hardcap before then.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

I read and interesting about the promise "the price will be much less than the traditional video is streaming right now." I think to compete surely you will have priority strategy for some object?
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

I see the development of this project very well, and I hope the project could always run smoothly until the target can be achieved.

It is great if this project will click in the market of crypto because it is the achievement of for all us in the community of crypto currency world. Hoping we can benefit this sooner of what we expected.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Hello, is there some information about your team member and their linkedin profile  sir? and also with twitter if they have.
I cant see it on the first page and your site either.
shinharu10282016

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

Hello, is there some information about your team member and their linkedin profile  sir? and also with twitter if they have.
I cant see it on the first page and your site either.

I think you can ask them in TG. The CEO is there and is very transparent. Smiley

Wow congrats for Monvid team.They are now 54% for token sold.Try to see in this link.
https://monvid.io

And in less than 2 weeks bro. That is a great achievement don't you think? Smiley

If you guys want more information you can go to their telegram channel for any questions.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

the ico will end in 74 days ( 31 august ) but they already achieved 54% from the hardcap, i think they will raise the hardcap before end of august. Increase Hard Cap is something good because 5 Million is pretty low for big project
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

the ico will end in 74 days ( 31 august ) but they already achieved 54% from the hardcap, i think they will raise the hardcap before end of august. Increase Hard Cap is something good because 5 Million is pretty low for big project

I think so too. If they were able to achieved that will less a month out in the community then  they would not have a hard time getting in the hardcap in no time. They must keep everything right then this will be on the way to its success.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

this is new concept, being a decentralized i think this project will surely achieved their goals of getting the hardcap . everything is going well and success is on their way.
We all hope that this project can be fluently and get a lot of support so that the easier it is to achieve the target. I am sure the team will give their best for the project to succeed in developing the projects.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

hello. any news or ideas about posobly listing on exchange maybe?

do you have any idea !

bhiee

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

Since this is a kind of sharing content platform, is there are specific kind of contents that will not allowed to be shared on the platform?
shinharu10282016

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Since this is a kind of sharing content platform, is there are specific kind of contents that will not allowed to be shared on the platform?

Mostly any type as long as the platform allows it in the near future.

Right now, videos of content creators of any genre I guess.

hello. any news or ideas about posobly listing on exchange maybe?

do you have any idea !

We can't say anything about the exchanges since its just the beginning and the ICO has yet to reach the hard cap in 70+ days. Smiley

We're hoping for some good exchange tho. Cheesy

I think so too. If they were able to achieved that will less a month out in the community then  they would not have a hard time getting in the hardcap in no time. They must keep everything right then this will be on the way to its success.

Well it was in their whitepaper. Increasing the hard cap can betray public trust tho.

And I believe they need those days to complete the hardcap as many ICOs out there are pursuing the same thing.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

This project looks very promising! If there is a bonus program I want to help you spread the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: