Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3533 times)
krypt0n

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

I think the team is now fully preparing for an alpha release since ICO will finish faster I think and the product will not make you wait for a long time
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

107,116,627 Tokens Sold has already collected 77% of the full fee. I'm always checking the progress of my beloved Monvid. I'm always glad that everything is fine. Well done boys
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

107,116,627 Tokens Sold has already collected 77% of the full fee. I'm always checking the progress of my beloved Monvid. I'm always glad that everything is fine. Well done boys
You're right.  And now the company has collected even more money.  It is very likely that a hard cap will be reached soon.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Hopefully it's going to the best exchange so that the community must enjoy its progress and going smoothly to its completion.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Yes, this is the best ico in my opinion, and I am very confident that this monvid project will run smoothly, successfully, and achieve hardcap. moreover there is still a lot of time left so that the hardcap will be easily reached
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Yes, this is the best ico in my opinion, and I am very confident that this monvid project will run smoothly, successfully, and achieve hardcap. moreover there is still a lot of time left so that the hardcap will be easily reached

Yes, I feel like that. The development of this project is very good 107,116,627 tokens sold is good achievement. Hope to reach hardcap.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Hopefully it's going to the best exchange so that the community must enjoy its progress and going smoothly to its completion.

I can only imagine how the demand for MONVID will grow after the release of the tokens on the stock exchange. I think that smart people will store tokens and not immediately
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

MONVID has already proved its relevance and adequacy. What the results show ICO. I can only imagine what will be the movement in 2019 when there will be a final version of the
monvid platform
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

It is good to have more streaming platforms at the moment, I think there is a lack at the moment of polished projects like these and MONVID seems to be really promising in those terms.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

It is good to have more streaming platforms at the moment, I think there is a lack at the moment of polished projects like these and MONVID seems to be really promising in those terms.

Very soon we will be able to see everything in our eyes. The current leaders in this field, do not even imagine what has been prepared for them MONVID
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Not much time left for ICO not a full month actually only 26 days! whoever miss this ICO will not be happy I can guarantee this.
Yes, there is little time left and it seems to me now is a very good time to invest in this company.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

MVID is being listed on Exchanges right after the ICO! #Monvid

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

Wow!! we have reached 77% congratulations to all participants and the team members. I am very confident that we will reach hard cap! you better dont be to late to join ICO.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

a traditional p2p streaming platform made MONVID I think it could be in the allocation for individuals and companies
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Team members do look quite legit in my opinion, it gives a lot of confidence to me and encourages me even more to invest in the project, however I would like to know more about their own opinions of their project.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Yes, there are many platforms at the moment but choosing a good platform like MONVID is very difficult. Many projects only make the capital fragmented, choose the best projects and invest
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Somehow some days this project will be improve because the soft cap and hardcap are almost got and hoping it will happen soon in this project.
Yea youre truly right mate.This fantastic paroject will go to the moon soon.I'm wait for this project to be successfully ended.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

MVID is being listed on Exchanges right after the ICO! #Monvid

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley

Many already sit and rub their hands in anticipation of profit. I will not lie to one of them. But I also invested a bit in ICO.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Yes, there are many platforms at the moment but choosing a good platform like MONVID is very difficult. Many projects only make the capital fragmented, choose the best projects and invest

MONVID every day shows their progress. This is proof of the habitual choice. You are right very sorry that most Projects do not have this. They are not suitable for a candle too MONVID
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: