Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
Yeah same with you mate we are hoping to be more successful of this project soon.We will make this happened by always trusted on this project.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

MVID is being listed on Exchanges right after the ICO! #Monvid

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley
I'm confidently believe that they can find a good exchange mate.we should believe in this project and I know they can make this time to be great soon.
gerald232

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

The Monvid platform creates MVID tokens. This token is a token name that will be traded on the public market, Monvid's team plans to be traded on the Bittrex, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and KuCoin markets.
this is good news, hopefully everything will happen.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

The Monvid platform creates MVID tokens. This token is a token name that will be traded on the public market, Monvid's team plans to be traded on the Bittrex, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and KuCoin markets.

Where did you get the news they'll be listed in such big exchanges? As I am really curious mate. I don't know but most of these exchanges don't want their exchanges to be dump exchanges so they don't really want projects to be announcing these kinds of news. We all know how many people can manipulate the market. And Binance, Kucoin most likely wouldn't want that. Smiley
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

Not much time left for ICO not a full month actually only 26 days! whoever miss this ICO will not be happy I can guarantee this.
Yes, it is really a pity for someone to miss this opportunity. I believe that the price of MONVID when the floor should get x5 profit and possibly more. There is very little time to sell ICO and I expect people to know about it
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Only 20 day left and still 77% seems like no one wants to invest in ICO's novadays when market is down. :\ hope we can reach hardcap.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Good luck everyone!
krypt0n

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Where did you get the news they'll be listed in such big exchanges? As I am really curious mate. I don't know but most of these exchanges don't want their exchanges to be dump exchanges so they don't really want projects to be announcing these kinds of news. We all know how many people can manipulate the market. And Binance, Kucoin most likely wouldn't want that. Smiley

Too dumija that so at once on such exchanges the token will not go. But I have often seen how the rate increases after the release of Binance. It would be cool of course cool
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Only 20 day left and still 77% seems like no one wants to invest in ICO's novadays when market is down. :\ hope we can reach hardcap.
Yes, they have all worn out to look at the calendar. Everybody is waiting for the full collection. Everyone wants to be on the bulge. We will be 100% high. It remains to collect 23%
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

It is good to have more streaming platforms at the moment, I think there is a lack at the moment of polished projects like these and MONVID seems to be really promising in those terms.
Yes, there are many platforms at the moment but choosing a good platform like MONVID is very difficult. Many projects only make the capital fragmented, choose the best projects and invest

MONVID every day shows their progress. This is proof of the habitual choice. You are right very sorry that most Projects do not have this. They are not suitable for a candle too MONVID

Their progress shows  how the team prepared their individual tasks, as of this time we the community supporting the Monvid project must appreciate the effort of the team. Let's cheers for it in advance good luck team.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

107,116,627 Tokens Sold in no way we can overcome the line. Very little left up to 140,000,000. Friends let us have more information, resume the flow of social networks
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

I have also seen the results that have been obtained by this project is pretty good with the rest of the time I'm convinced more and more investors who join in this project and make the target can be achieved.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

MVID is being listed on Exchanges right after the ICO! #Monvid

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley

That's what why we are here to gain something in return, from bounty campaign to investing or trading anything that's makes us earning profits. As of this time we must appreciate the team effort of Monvid working to become part of good exchange. Good luck guys.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

The exchanges also have an interest to keep it secret because then they can buy the coin in advance themselves and sell when they announce the listing.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Yes, they have all worn out to look at the calendar. Everybody is waiting for the full collection. Everyone wants to be on the bulge. We will be 100% high. It remains to collect 23%

Sales still have 17 more days, but the results are still 77%, hoping that there will be more improvements to the results can be maximized. Team hard work will be a good achievement later.
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Very much want to look at the product. Many streamers and bloggers will soon disclose all the chips prepared by the team MONVID
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

Sales still have 17 more days, but the results are still 77%, hoping that there will be more improvements to the results can be maximized. Team hard work will be a good achievement later.
I think the team should maximize again in promoting this project. in order to attract more and more investors to join the project. because if the views of the current project competition getting tougher.

MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

I think the team should maximize again in promoting this project. in order to attract more and more investors to join the project. because if the views of the current project competition getting tougher.
It lools natural but we thank of it.Imagine other ICo projects did not reached softcap and failed.But this project really accumulated to invest which nearly to the moon for sure.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

It lools natural but we thank of it.Imagine other ICo projects did not reached softcap and failed.But this project really accumulated to invest which nearly to the moon for sure.

@MNtrio We won't be looking at that hardcap. Not now. It might be for best. Burning unsold tokens will surely make the coin's price rise as the market go up. We only need a bit more to fulfill the ICO. maybe we will be seeing an extension? Most ICOs extend because they knew that their investors will demand for an exchange. We need to stay positive with all these turmoils we are experiencing.
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

I think the company will have time to reach the hard cap through the ICO.  And I think when the coin comes on the market the price will be higher than the price of the ICO.  Therefore, it is better now to invest in this company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: