Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

MONVID is a project of the nonprofit p2p streaming this could simplify our work which is not in 1 location

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

This project is really good and attracts a lot of attention, especially my own.
I am sure if the MONVID project will be successful and successful.

I agree with you my friend.I can really attracts our attention especially when time comes that it is more successful in the future soon.
yes I also agree because from me looking at this project I immediately joined in this project because what I see this project is good and really promising and so now many projects are fraud and I am grateful to join in this project because I believe MONVID can be profitable and success

I think this monvid project is one of the most promising projects this year and soon it will become a great ICO where people will support to invest. I am seeing good potential for this project and will be a successful one.
Yeah its true.Which I believe we it will be more exciting especiall when their project comes to a sold out method to become more popular ICO project.
Atfirstno

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

For everyone saying that the reaching of hardcap is not possible, there are still 16 days left, and a lot of things in the market can happen that could change the market in a lot of ways, so be positive.
balodon88

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

For everyone saying that the reaching of hardcap is not possible, there are still 16 days left, and a lot of things in the market can happen that could change the market in a lot of ways, so be positive.
I agree.  Some companies achieve a hard cap in a few days.  So you need to be patient.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Wow!! we have reached 77% congratulations to all participants and the team members. I am very confident that we will reach hard cap! you better dont be to late to join ICO.
Well, congratulations on your project, I always keep track of the goals MONVID is achieving every day and especially I have my MONVIDs. I will wait for the price x4 after the floor should
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

Wow!! we have reached 77% congratulations to all participants and the team members. I am very confident that we will reach hard cap! you better dont be to late to join ICO.
Well, congratulations on your project, I always keep track of the goals MONVID is achieving every day and especially I have my MONVIDs. I will wait for the price x4 after the floor should

4x right after the ico would be awesome! Smiley but i will keep my coins  until the next bullrun or a surprise 100x
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Yeah I agree mate.As I noticed now in monvid.io site.The sold out of 12Omillion token out of 140million equivalent to 86%.Looks great to see this project really grow.
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

The team behind the project seems to be active and that is a really good sign that shows legibility, hope they reach hard cap soon, they are capable of doing so.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

Considering the market condition now many ico are un able to even reach half of their soft cap but monvid has hit and surpass the soft cap. It takes a team with foresight and hardwork to pull this through in this present market condtion
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

Considering the market condition now many ico are un able to even reach half of their soft cap but monvid has hit and surpass the soft cap. It takes a team with foresight and hardwork to pull this through in this present market condtion
This is the good sign for this project to evolve.Looks great to be a part of this team.Because of the concept they have that's why they succcesfully grow.
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

This is the good sign for this project to evolve.Looks great to be a part of this team.Because of the concept they have that's why they succcesfully grow.
Concept is really nice. Because our stream problems are all less or more prone. However
The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap.
news about muddle. With this, 30% bonus is again offered. By the way, if team do this, we will benefit.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

Yes, I would like to update it was 86% for the whole hardcore. Just a little over 100% of the goal to reach and it has 13 more days to target. I believe the sale will soon end and will of the person having to buy Monvid on the exchange
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

The project is really good. Pleased with the amount of investment collection. Of course, there is a lot of competition in this area, but the team is already in the topic since the end of 2017. I wish you good luck on your journey. I will follow your news! Make a video stream available to every inhabitant of the planet anywhere in the world! You can do this force, I'm sure!
hiziridiyunusidi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

They have a vision to ensure an advertisement-free, restriction-free and faster video streaming platform. MONVID  team is working very hard to reach to their goals.

JAVVY   │  An All-in-one Crypto Exchange
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Only 12 days left before the public sale ends. Will we be seeing a hardcap reached? I hope the monvid team can update us!

Keep up the good work! I will look forward to such a great project! Wishing you guys some more investments to have! Smiley
hiziridiyunusidi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Monvid has a perspective that the customer is the only party who can justify whether the film is worth watching or not. Then, they also have to decide whether they want to watch a movie or not. For this perspective, Monvid allows everyone to watch movies and other entertainment programs without outside intervention.

JAVVY   │  An All-in-one Crypto Exchange
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

WOw I didnt check the status for few days and we hit 86% we may be cant hit hardcap but it was still a succesful ICO congratulations everyone.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

4x right after the ico would be awesome! Smiley but i will keep my coins  until the next bullrun or a surprise 100x
man, do you really believe in this?) According to ICO Bench, this project received a score of 2 out of 5. I doubt that this token will be released to the stock exchange. But of course I can be wrong. And if the team is really set up seriously, and just will not disappear with the money of investors, then I can only wish them success.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

One of the reasons I fell in love with this project is about the goal the CEO of the platform Antonio Jacobs mentioned, which is to launch a platform with streaming video and decentralized TV with proxies to pass all and around the world. With this am confident people around the world would be happy to have this at their finger tip.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

One of the reasons I fell in love with this project is about the goal the CEO of the platform Antonio Jacobs mentioned, which is to launch a platform with streaming video and decentralized TV with proxies to pass all and around the world. With this am confident people around the world would be happy to have this at their finger tip.
This team was so transparent and I believe on how they gpes their project to make successfull.A lot of potential coming for this team amd I'm so excited on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: