Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5142 times)
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

But what do you want? I thing NextOn white paper is good written, but it can not be a simple. However, I hope, that manager explain all essence of NextOn in few words.
NextOn - is strategically developed payment ecosystem with ambitious and challenging goal to reset the system of e-commerce in the world. Purchasing masternode status, you become the main hero of creating and developing incredibly perspective coin, unlike in case of mining-farms that consume large amounts of electricity and pollute the environment.
Our product is a synergy of efforts to reach a high goal. We will use the first profit from pre-sale to develop and improve NextON as a new unique payment system with multicurrency wallets, statistics data, integration into websites, using at desktop or mobile applications.

MN is a node in the crypto-currency network. Usually this is a server or just a computer with a static ip-address, with a crypto currency wallet running, which has full synchronization with the blockchain system and operates in 24/7 mode.

I muat read white paper, because it does not explaine what I want. What is a fundamentally new in NextOn wallet exept multicurrency?

I thing that multicurrency is very useful. Also, the exchange rate is quite unstable, statistics should help in commerce.
I thought that such a wallet exists and not even the only one. Maybe I've seen projects, but they have not realized.

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

But what do you want? I thing NextOn white paper is good written, but it can not be a simple. However, I hope, that manager explain all essence of NextOn in few words.
NextOn - is strategically developed payment ecosystem with ambitious and challenging goal to reset the system of e-commerce in the world. Purchasing masternode status, you become the main hero of creating and developing incredibly perspective coin, unlike in case of mining-farms that consume large amounts of electricity and pollute the environment.
Our product is a synergy of efforts to reach a high goal. We will use the first profit from pre-sale to develop and improve NextON as a new unique payment system with multicurrency wallets, statistics data, integration into websites, using at desktop or mobile applications.

MN is a node in the crypto-currency network. Usually this is a server or just a computer with a static ip-address, with a crypto currency wallet running, which has full synchronization with the blockchain system and operates in 24/7 mode.

I muat read white paper, because it does not explaine what I want. What is a fundamentally new in NextOn wallet exept multicurrency?

I thing that multicurrency is very useful. Also, the exchange rate is quite unstable, statistics should help in commerce.
I thought that such a wallet exists and not even the only one. Maybe I've seen projects, but they have not realized.
The idea is rather ordinary, but it is very necessary in financial exchanges with cryptocurrency

Riha

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

The idea is rather ordinary, but it is very necessary in financial exchanges with cryptocurrency
I do not make many transfers with different coins, but I plan such actions in the near future. I would have set up such wallet.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Devs, do you plan make some beta version of wallet after pre-sale?

KimmNature

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

One more question. Will be NextON wallet for Mac? There are a lot programs for make, but lots of that I want to use have bugs.

yuanbao2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

I have read the whitepaper and this one looks like a great project in 2018, i will follow this thread for more information.
Riha

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Do you think that developers will be able to create a beta for the investments collected on the pre-sale?

KimmNature

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Do you think that developers will be able to create a beta for the investments collected on the pre-sale?

Why not? I'm not talking about all the possibilities described in white paper, but statistics and applications can be developed.

Riha

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Why not? I'm not talking about all the possibilities described in white paper, but statistics and applications can be developed.

I agree with statictics. But I thing it is impossible to implement a beta wallet to sites.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

I agree with statictics. But I thing it is impossible to implement a beta wallet to sites.
I do not mean implantation. Of course it is impossible. I want to see beta for testing interface and internal usability.

omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

The  mission of  project is to create an innovative payment tool in the field of e-commerce. Rroduct will help to maintain accounting for businesses operating and data visualizations. This will greatly simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet, avoiding high fees and protecting your confidential information.
Riha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

I do not mean implantation. Of course it is impossible. I want to see beta for testing interface and internal usability.

I doubt that the beta will be available to the public. Most likely it will be tested by investors.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

I doubt that the beta will be available to the public. Most likely it will be tested by investors.

It is okay for me. I am planning became an investor. I have not huge amount, but can contribute to NextOn wallet.

Riha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

It is okay for me. I am planning became an investor. I have not huge amount, but can contribute to NextOn wallet.
Good idea, but I think the creators will not do beta even for investors.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

It's not just I think. It's a common thing to do a test case for investors.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

The  mission of  project is to create an innovative payment tool in the field of e-commerce. Rroduct will help to maintain accounting for businesses operating and data visualizations. This will greatly simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet, avoiding high fees and protecting your confidential information.

I think it is not only for big business operations. I do not do this, but also want to have such useful tool.

Riha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

This is a meaningless dispute. If there is a beta for everyone or for investors, then it's good. If it will not, well, the developers know better.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

This is a meaningless dispute. If there is a beta for everyone or for investors, then it's good. If it will not, well, the developers know better.

In this case, I completely agree with you. The dispute will not affect the appearance of the test.

Riha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

I think it is not only for big business operations. I do not do this, but also want to have such useful tool.

Do you think this wallet will be for free using? Are you willing to pay for it?

KimmNature

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

Do you think this wallet will be for free using? Are you willing to pay for it?

I am able to pay for a wallet if it really will has useful features. Of course fee should has reasonable limits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: