Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5142 times)
Vdhi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

nice project
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

How many nodes have you already sold?

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.
Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.

That's it! I think it's fair to show investors, and everyone, how the sale of tokens passes.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.
Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.

That's it! I think it's fair to show investors, and everyone, how the sale of tokens passes.
With high probability such information will disappear developers for the purpose of anonymity and safety of buyers. Often it also occurs in projects with masternodes.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nick_bogdan (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Guys, you can participate only when you buy masternode.
On 1 VPS you can run 2 MN. one on ipv4 and ip6.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Local Voice

hi guys, i am here as Your Chosen Indonesian Translator and a representative of some indonesians who are disscussing your project, they are currious why you dont include/explain your team and your RoadMap does not have any estimation date for all events, on roadmap you only write your future plans without include the estimation date/months/year..

Here is the reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453612.msg40279253#msg40279253

Thank you

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
KimmNature

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

With high probability such information will disappear developers for the purpose of anonymity and safety of buyers. Often it also occurs in projects with masternodes.

Well, I'm not saying that they need to expose the data of investors. Devs can make a counter where you will see soft cap, hard cap and current collected amount.

bellicose

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

Local Voice

hi guys, i am here as Your Chosen Indonesian Translator and a representative of some indonesians who are disscussing your project, they are currious why you dont include/explain your team and your RoadMap does not have any estimation date for all events, on roadmap you only write your future plans without include the estimation date/months/year..

Here is the reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453612.msg40279253#msg40279253

Thank you
Good remark, I have also paid attention to it. I hope and the developer will listen to it and will edit roadmap properly.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Well, I'm not saying that they need to expose the data of investors. Devs can make a counter where you will see soft cap, hard cap and current collected amount.

I rarely noticed counters on sites. It seems to me that it is not needed. Will you invest in the project just because other people invest in it?

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Guys, you can participate only when you buy masternode.
On 1 VPS you can run 2 MN. one on ipv4 and ip6.

And whether it is possible to start some more VPS on one computer? For example through Proxy/VPN?

bellicose

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

I rarely noticed counters on sites. It seems to me that it is not needed. Will you invest in the project just because other people invest in it?
Of course not. It is necessary to invest only at own will, previously having carried out the deep analysis of the project in which you are going to make investments.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
KimmNature

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Of course not. It is necessary to invest only at own will, previously having carried out the deep analysis of the project in which you are going to make investments.

It's not about that at all. If there is a counter, then the creators are more honest with investors. And there will be more confidence.

Riha

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

It's not about that at all. If there is a counter, then the creators are more honest with investors. And there will be more confidence.

I propose to end these senseless disputes. Developers know better. Maybe it's a marketing ploy.

HMember

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

One of the most important things in any project is openness of information and responsiveness of developers. Such qualities often provide success to the project.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

One of the most important things in any project is openness of information and responsiveness of developers. Such qualities often provide success to the project.

The creators can consider this as confidential information. The lack of this information does not bother me.

TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

As community ask it to get things more clear we want to give you all some updates:

Roadmap - We are working on a roadmap updates with more concrete times when things gona happen.

Premine - At the end of Pre-sale we will publically annouce the addr of premine accounts.

Transparency - From time to time we will report you with an official document where the pre mine being applyed

Crypto Bridge - We are still waiting reply from Sherlock Holmes about the list dates, and will reply to all as soon as we have more informations.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Thanks for being with us!

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

KimmNature

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Crypto Bridge is the only exchange where you want to be listed?

HMember

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

As community ask it to get things more clear we want to give you all some updates:

Roadmap - We are working on a roadmap updates with more concrete times when things gona happen.

Premine - At the end of Pre-sale we will publically annouce the addr of premine accounts.

Transparency - From time to time we will report you with an official document where the pre mine being applyed

Crypto Bridge - We are still waiting reply from Sherlock Holmes about the list dates, and will reply to all as soon as we have more informations.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Thanks for being with us!

I hope you will be able to execute conceived, however you shouldn't undertake the mountain of excess obligations, it can negatively affect trust of community.

Riha

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

What are you going to change in the roadmap? I hope this is really just a concrete date, and not other points.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Don't you think that you should firstly create Road Map and then start your sale?

The road map is already there. Many complain that this is not definite, we need exact dates.

TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Crypto Bridge is the only exchange where you want to be listed?
While we are considering only this exchange, in the future, listing will be on others.

Don't you think that you should firstly create Road Map and then start your sale?

The road map is already there. Many complain that this is not definite, we need exact dates.
We are working on this, we'll write the dates a little later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: