Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5149 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.
It would be good if they duplicated here. I hope the manager will listen to us. But maybe they have decided to develop dischord channel.
It should be noted that at the moment I don't know any project which has in a priority an emergence of news in Discrod. As a rule in bitcointalk priority.

cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.
It would be good if they duplicated here. I hope the manager will listen to us. But maybe they have decided to develop dischord channel.

Yes they should but they have announced the transparency of the sale. Reposted here:

ANNouncement (June 21):

With this transparency and the plan I won't be surprised that the value of the coin soar. Great job guys.

Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

It should be noted that at the moment I don't know any project which has in a priority an emergence of news in Discrod. As a rule in bitcointalk priority.
But there are many projects where the priority channel of information is telegram.

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

But there are many projects where the priority channel of information is telegram.

And I think that's right. Now all the relevant information are in messengers.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

Yes they should but they have announced the transparency of the sale. Reposted here:

ANNouncement (June 21):

With this transparency and the plan I won't be surprised that the value of the coin soar. Great job guys.

Thanks a lot for granting official information, more precisely for her copying. Perhaps the developer of it will think of that most to tell about all news here, but not in the closed messenger. As a rule at a forum not so live communication, however advertizing and large news are watched here much more attractively.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

This project has a different system with the others project, it has its own chain that uses the system masternodes, does not ride on the Ethereum network chain like most of the ERC20 Token in general, One of the advantages of using the chain has its own transaction cost of the coin is very cheap. Hopefully the special strategy created by teams can attract many investors.
Riha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

But I still want to read all the announcements here. It was interesting to monitor projects.

HMember

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

This project has a different system with the others project, it has its own chain that uses the system masternodes, does not ride on the Ethereum network chain like most of the ERC20 Token in general, One of the advantages of using the chain has its own transaction cost of the coin is very cheap. Hopefully the special strategy created by teams can attract many investors.
Quite unusual idea from the developer. But why such power of such quantity of masternodes for ensuring communication in just chat?

bellicose

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

But I still want to read all the announcements here. It was interesting to monitor projects.
I think that telegram would also be interesting to observation of development of the project. The developer, whether there is a group or the channel?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
KimmNature

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

I think that telegram would also be interesting to observation of development of the project. The developer, whether there is a group or the channel?

There are links to the channel and comunity in the announcement post. I personally have not seen yet what's there.

HMember

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

I agree with you, it would be a way out and would become the best advertizing and promoting of the project.

Riha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

There are channels. You can find links on fist comment. It's quiet enough there.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

There are channels. You can find links on fist comment. It's quiet enough there.
Are you also unhappy with the silence in the telegram? There's not much more participants than in Discord.

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

ANN + Bounty Thread are now available in German:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4507780.0
Riha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Are you also unhappy with the silence in the telegram? There's not much more participants than in Discord.
I do not even know. Telegram is quite convenient for correspondence, but it's very uncomfortable to follow tens of projects.

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

NextON is fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere. Combining best features of modern crypto-tech.
NextON coin is ready to rock !!!
It sounds like a slogan for advertising. You can give ideas to the developers of Nexton.
He wants to be a part of this team)) But I want to earn as an investor. I think this coin should be in my portfolio.
Riha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

NextON is fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere. Combining best features of modern crypto-tech.
NextON coin is ready to rock !!!
It sounds like a slogan for advertising. You can give ideas to the developers of Nexton.
He wants to be a part of this team)) But I want to earn as an investor. I think this coin should be in my portfolio.
Now is the right time to acquire the NextON, I think. Have you seen the terms of purchase and price?

bellicose

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

you are not alone who hope for the successful implementation of all developers plans.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: