Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5142 times)
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Heard that the coin has been added on cryptobridge exchange? It is excellent, I think now and larger exchanges not far off.
I did not hear anything about it. Can you share this information with me? What kind of exchange? Where can I read about this.

You can find this information on discord. Link on discord chat is on ann post. There are published all the latest announcements.
And whether there is a group in telegram? There too it would be convenient to communicate and learn about news.
we wait in the future and wait in the bigger market will add to the attractiveness of this project and will get a bigger advantage too

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

Heard that the coin has been added on cryptobridge exchange? It is excellent, I think now and larger exchanges not far off.
I did not hear anything about it. Can you share this information with me? What kind of exchange? Where can I read about this.

You can find this information on discord. Link on discord chat is on ann post. There are published all the latest announcements.
And whether there is a group in telegram? There too it would be convenient to communicate and learn about news.

As I know, there is a group. All links are on the announcement post. I do not like twitter last time. A lot of grops disturb.

shamba147

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Crypto Bridge Now Confirmed They Paid the Listing Fee which was long over Due
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected

Truthfinder76

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected
Yes, in any case, this is good news, but the auction will begin only when all the stages of sales will end
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Here already much depends on the developer. How densely he will be engaged in the platform, and the result will be such.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Riha

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

Yes, in any case, this is good news, but the auction will begin only when all the stages of sales will end

You are right. Everything is only begin. But as we see devs made a great effort and then I can say that emergence of this project will be very soon.

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

You are right. Everything is only begin. But as we see devs made a great effort and then I can say that emergence of this project will be very soon.
Well, we'll wait. I'm thinking about starting a node for myself. How many tokens will need to be purchased for this?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

As the project young and has begun recently the existence, now it is a high time to advance him and to improve, I hope the developer it realizes.

Riha

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

As the project young and has begun recently the existence, now it is a high time to advance him and to improve, I hope the developer it realizes.

If the developers make with and implement the project, then they already know what they are doing. What else they should realize?

KimmNature

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Here already much depends on the developer. How densely he will be engaged in the platform, and the result will be such.

I have been following this project for a long time. And I spend a lot of time here on a discord. I can say that devs do all that they can.

CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

I have been following this project for a long time. And I spend a lot of time here on a discord. I can say that devs do all that they can.
You're probably right. But the project is still too young to draw long-term conclusions about the work of the team. Of the 10 projects related to mining, masternodes and POS, a year later there is only one. Are there members of the bounty campaign? Do you think it makes sense to participate in it?
bellicose

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I hope for it. Because the cryptocurrency is very difficult thing, here the huge competition. It is impossible to give a weak point at all, it is necessary to go all the way by all means.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

I hope for it. Because the cryptocurrency is very difficult thing, here the huge competition. It is impossible to give a weak point at all, it is necessary to go all the way by all means.
Yes, the creators have chosen a very competitive niche. But this project is in demand right now. I hope they understand that the project needs to be developed quickly enough.

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

Tell me please do you already have preliminary agreements with partners on cooperation?
KimmNature

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

You're probably right. But the project is still too young to draw long-term conclusions about the work of the team. Of the 10 projects related to mining, masternodes and POS, a year later there is only one. Are there members of the bounty campaign? Do you think it makes sense to participate in it?
I do not run so forward, but I say what I see. devs are trying their best. As you say about only one similar project is used today/ That is why it is popular and can bring benefits for all.

bellicose

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

I do not run so forward, but I say what I see. devs are trying their best. As you say about only one similar project is used today/ That is why it is popular and can bring benefits for all.
The developer needs to try to make so that the platform became popular not only on the Internet, but also in real life that she was used as means of payment.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Devs, as I know pre-sale is over. And what is your next steps? How many rounds will have ICO or pre-ICO? I hope you will make great advertising company for these stages.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Yes, the creators have chosen a very competitive niche. But this project is in demand right now. I hope they understand that the project needs to be developed quickly enough.
At the moment there were already similar projects too much in the form of masternodes therefore the developer should show the maximum at least to be on an equal basis with competitors.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

The developer needs to try to make so that the platform became popular not only on the Internet, but also in real life that she was used as means of payment.
Well, it's complicated. Now there is  few places where you can pay crypto currency. Only in big cities, and only bitcoin. Maybe NextOn will help in this matter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: