Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

the cost of sending bitcoin is reduced and towards very cheap because bitcoin prices are decreasing and are being collapsed, just imagine if bitcoin becomes very expensive and very high bitcoin demand is definitely bitcoin can be very solid transaction.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
bitcoin prices that tend to decline for the moment is one of the factors that cause transaction costs for bitcoin to decline. I think this is good news because it will certainly increase the crypto market in the future. but it does not rule out that transaction costs on bitcoin will increase as the bitcoin price increases again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

It is really better for the bitcoin traders especially to those newbies who are going to trade small amounts. because before when a newbie trader transacts it money it costs a high amount because that time the fees are higer but now that it reduces, it is a good news for all traders. Well, I think about the market is it will stay still. It will not crash or anything because many traders who waited for this time to happen would now pay for these fees and transacts more in the market.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

Because there are fewer people using bitcoin, the money is being transferred faster.
But this is not a good thing, which means the BTC is being marginalized.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

I dont know where did you get this,because transaction fees issue increased just last december to january and other than that bitcoin transaction is lower.would you mind sharing what do you mean by this?

Because i cant answer youre second question if theres nothing really to answer
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

As the number of transactions decreases, it is normal for fees to fall. We can see that the number of transfers has decreased considerably recently. When the price increases, the transaction fees will start to increase.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

Actually we can always set the number of fees for each of our transaction. But unfortunately some of online wallet and exchange sites are apply flat fee. For example, just look at hitbtc, it also apply flat fee for withdrawal. It isn't good.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

It's a good to read about this. It creates more confidence as transactions would be confirmed within seconds after execution rather than waiting for hours and a times days before getting one's asset.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

According to me, it caused by the price of bitcoin that little bit down from month ago, it is influence the fee of transaction in bitcoin. But when the price is going up again, i'm sure the fee also will be higher again than now. Anyway, i think it is good news for trader and investors.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Bitcoin's transaction fees are quite low, but the charge from the Exchange is still high, not suitable for small transactions.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

Yes ofcourse but as well as Bitcoin price is also down.....And the transaction fees varies from wallet to wallet...as like blockchain,Green wallets are having low transaction fees while jaxx wallet is having high transaction fees..
Brenok

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

This is a temporary decrease in the price for BTC transactions. As soon as the market returns to the mark, the peak of the price, the cost of the transaction will again grow
kimjoo11

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

Absolutely a good news for those participants and bitcoin trading companies!
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

thankfully if transaction costs are going down, when situations like this many people who suffered losses due to butcoin and altcoin simultaneously decreased
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

It is just the normal thingnthat will happened the fees of bitcoin doesnt really going up or increasing rue thngis bitcoin value is the one the increase. 002 of bitcoin will cost a lot if the bitcoin skyrocketed in a higher price but also it will be so easy to let go that 0.002 if its only have a value of 1$ bur if its has a value of 20$ that will be a obvious thing in just fees.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Yes with lower transactions fees the market will be more flexible for investors and traders who send bitcoin in large and little quantity, and this is a great news compared to what we use to have during last December where transactions fees will almost consume the whole transactions.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I would be very happy if it happened because it will save expenses
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

Well I think it will help only those who are engaged in arbitration, and is engaged in a large number of small payments in bitcoins.
I don't think that it might help arbit traders. It is just because, what are you to arbit? Bitcoin? Well as far as everybody know. Bitcoins price is the same as other exchange so there's no point for this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
marcuscolin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

This news is really great. This news is ray of hope to the investors during this hard time of the bitcoin. Now the investors can transact using bitcoin at a lower cost than before and than any other coins in the market. Such news will have a positive impact on the demand of the bitcoin. So we can hope that bitcoin will experience a price hike due to this.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

It is an excelent news for all the bitcoin traders /bitcoiners including myself. I think it will help more those who are engaged in arbitration and is engaged in a large number of small payments in bitcoins. Lower transaction fee would help bitcoin once again to get accepted as payment. I think people will use trading more than usual.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: