Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:21:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

Due to lower transaction fees (see here history chart: https://bitcoinfees.info/ ) it becomes more lucrative to pay smaller ammounts in btc.
So bitcoin itself becomes more lucrative to noninvestors, however this can only be good, or am I missing a point?
Thanks for the share helpful links. Actually I don't know this system got information transaction fees.today I got him I will use it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

I am very happy to hear the news. If the transaction costs are low then the more transactions every day. Thetransactors should not be confused thinking about the high transaction costs if you want transactions many times. They will be more freely to sell and buy. In addition, the market will be more alive so the competition will be tight. This makes the bitcoin price becomes more stable because it could be supply and demand balanced. Hopefully, these transaction costs will not rise again so the market can stay active.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

In January I paid 5$ to send a bitcoins of 110$ value and I thought the fees was high. But last two days I did similar amount and I got to pay 2$ for it. I think if the network is less busy then fees is reduced.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

High transaction fees has been a major problem as far as bitcoin is concerned. Less transaction fees would encouraged people to do more bitcoin trades. It will also be good for its popularity.
the current high cost will make it difficult for someone who has a small btc coin amount for a transaction because it is burdened with fees. but if it is down now I think it will be good where coin owners will be able to feel good benefits.
If bitcoin price is low but the transaction fee does not change and high, no one can interested to process ther money because they could gain small income and less benefit. The fees should consider the price of bitcoin to know if it is afford to not be reduced during the time like this. You have to push to gain huge amount so it will be worth the fee every transact.

logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

Such an amazing news.if the bitcoin transaction fees going down all the bitcoin users. will be very happy because whenver they do transaction of bitcoin to another wallet.it charges a lot of bitcoins.what is a big amount of money and almost 3/4 of the amount of transaction bitcoin.but if its become ok thaat they didnt have to pay a big amount of btc then it will  make a good amount of moneh.they will able to cut a good figure and ablw to wealthy.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

any technical explanation why the fee now is extremely low now?
Less network activity means more free block space, and thus people don't have to outbid other transactions to get quick confirmations.

Some reasons are;

- Close to zero speculation in the market.
- No spam attack going on.
- Transaction Batching.

I think the speculation aspect is a very important one, because as soon as the market starts heating up again, the network activity literally explodes, and that directly incentivizes spammers to choke the network in an attempt to make Bitcoin look bad. It worked last year, and it will probably work again. Segwit will just require the spammers to push a little harder, but it won't form that much of a challenge.

have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In current stage you can get first or likely second block confirmations with just $0.01 in fees.
krixi

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

The value of the BTC drops dramatically, so the cost of it must be reduced to attract more financial investors into it.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Yes, indeed its a great news for all btc user.Its great to see that they are looking at there users satisfaction and taking initiaive steps.This is the thing I like about btc.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

any technical explanation why the fee now is extremely low now?
Less network activity means more free block space, and thus people don't have to outbid other transactions to get quick confirmations.

Some reasons are;

- Close to zero speculation in the market.
- No spam attack going on.
- Transaction Batching.

I think the speculation aspect is a very important one, because as soon as the market starts heating up again, the network activity literally explodes, and that directly incentivizes spammers to choke the network in an attempt to make Bitcoin look bad. It worked last year, and it will probably work again. Segwit will just require the spammers to push a little harder, but it won't form that much of a challenge.

have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In current stage you can get first or likely second block confirmations with just $0.01 in fees.

Thank you so much for the explanation. I always wondered why transaction fees were so high in early 2018. I even had to pay more than $10 for transaction fees to send bitcoin worth $400 in january. Now i only need to pay below $0.2.
Moonmanmun

Activity: 243
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

It really is a amazing thing to only spend 3 cents when sending 500$!
Now if only we could speed up the transaction time.
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Lower fees, then there will be more trade. But when fee in bitcoin transaction is cheap like NEO transaction  Huh Huh
Yonji

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Yeah bitcoin treader need to alert on news like this
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Lol are you a CLOWN?this is june and the last time that the transction fee goes up is December 2017

So stop Smoking Weeds its not helping 😂😂😂
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

It is very good! This will encourage more people to use bitcoin. I hope that in the future at bitcoin there will be absolutely no commissions and all transactions will be free of charge.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

It's good to know that because all of the sudden one of this issue is the problems of mostly people because of it's higher fees in doing transactions. And now this positive news will help us as a traders are now can able to make a lot of transactions without any hesitation because we can be much afford it's transactions fee. It will be also making the big help to some other traders that has only small numbers of traded coins.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think is a good action for BTC. In this way many investor could easily takes in and out thier money without huge amount  of fees. I hope that this change would be permanent and won't change if demand would increase.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Well,  it is a welcome idea and also in a bid to accommodate more transactions per time. I for one have shifted away with using of bitcoin for my withdrawal exchange to ethereum; guess alot of persons too must have done same. Probably a drop in the bitcoin usage in this regard has helped with Developers reducing the transaction fees.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Yes this is good news. High mining costs have become one of the negative parts of Bitcoin as well as the time it takes for Bitcoin transactions. If the cost has dropped then one Bitcoin problem comes with the expectation that it will be installed. The reason Bitcoin has had high transaction costs for several months is that Bitcoin is attacked by spam attacks. Currently, transactions are back to normal. You believe it can help increase adoption, and also make people aware that Bitcoin is not sustainable in the future and the increase in transactions gets crowded.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

well, this is a few months question ago, but answering it today i can say that bitcoin price now is so down, and now that bitcoin even the price is down, there are many investors that really glad about it because they can buy bitcoin in a smallest amount.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

I noticed this too when sending payments in bitcoin last morning. Aside from being cheaper, it is very fast too. I thought that maybe the system is not clogged but a friend of mine notice it too.This is a good news for bitcoin, transaction is now scalable.Hope more innovation in bitcoin will be implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: