Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

Well I think it will help only those who are engaged in arbitration, and is engaged in a large number of small payments in bitcoins.

Those small payments can add up to the growth of crypto. It can prove to be an alternative to Paypal for such payments.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

Hi there ClaytonLWils! If you are referring to the advantages of the low transaction fees to the bitcoin traders. I think the benefit will happen on two things. First when they want to add more possession by transferring their bitcoin from one account into another. Which I think is not performed every day, or even once a week. Second, is when those traders will cash out their bitcoin or convert it into a cash. Which then also seldom happened. The most beneficiary of such low transaction fee could be the people who always transfer a bitcoin from one account into another. And they are probably the people who use bitcoin day-to-day.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Less complain about the fees so everyone can happily transact and send bitcoins to everyone. You can send more than $500 with a very cheap fee.
Those people who created a meme about paying a cup of coffee with $30 are going to change their minds now and can buy their coffee's freely. This is an entirely good news to the community, we all want that way from bitcoin to have the lesser fees.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rostpAyment

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

Is there a wallet that also supports to import wallets? because klo bsa want me to import aja wallet who is in Blockchain.info
Well I need info Bitcoin wallet feenya cheap for now. Please share your knowledge, thank you.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

very good coin trading costs are reduced. the market will still receive profits and will remain profitable even if the money received from the trading transactions of coins is lower than before. this will increase the volume and customers who trade coins on the coin exchange. so the transaction will increase and the market will be more crowded. and the market can work with advertising to further promote the coin market.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
kolzym

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

this is a good signal, which should be shrinked?
hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

This is really good news for the Bitcoin trades.Now everyone will happy & stop their complain about the transaction fees and will feel free to send bitcoin to everyone.So Now some company will allow bitcoin as payment processor.Overall its really blessings for crypto world.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

I think it's perfectly normal when bitcoin prices are down then bitcoin shipping costs will also go down but when bitcoin becomes very expensive then the cost of bitcoin delivery will also be very expensive and it has become a normal movement.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

I foresee that most of our Topmost Ranked Personnel on this platform cared less about the BTC Transaction fees declination, probably because they have earned much BTC than to be considering the common Transaction high fee or lower fee involved during trading which is nothing to them.. It is an indisputable fact that most of us are very glad about the news, since one can be able to buy more and deal more for future benefits with this regard since there is no how you will want to trade little BTC without considering the Exchange fee involved since some of us are still managing to swim and place well our heads above the sea level.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

The average cost of sending a bitcoin transaction is cheaper than last months. Do you think this is due to users are making fewer transactions right now?
Less user transactions, less congestion hence lower fees. However, Do miners, computer operators who devote real-world costs to securing transactions will earn less too?
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

When Bitcoin's transaction costs are reduced and the transaction speeds up,
The number of people using Bitcoin will increase, and the use of Bitcoin will increase.
johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

The high mining fees has been one of the negative part of Bitcoin and also the time it takes to complete a bitcoin transactions. If the fees has come down then one of the problems of bitcoin is solved hoping that it will be sustained. This is a goog news for all bitcoiners.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

It has a bad side as well as good, because day by day bitcoin miners are changing to other platforms due to higher payments, so it will be a good news for small traders but there will be a huge transaction time.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

the bitcoin transaction fees is going down because there are no queue in the transaction in that blockchain and i think that it will worst if the transaction fee of bitcoin is going down day by day because its mean that bitcoin will lost their popularity and worst thing happen that price of bitcoin will going down and down

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.

And I think the fees are lesser now than in the past year since a lot of people are pissed by how the transaction fees are so expensive, also the transaction speed are now developed with the Lightning Network. There are a lot of platforms that accepted Bitcoin as a payment but while the price are having a dump, we do not know what will happen in the future.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

if you are right I think that is good news and fresh breeze for investors, investor wishes it would like as you say hopefully bitcoin future will be better

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees has been a major problem for a long time, as it is going down, so more and more people would use bitcoin and it will be even more popular.

sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

I have gained a lot of experience from this invention. I can not ask for more. And I noticed that the mindset of many true Bitcoin supporters is like this. The high cost of mining has become one of the negative parts of Bitcoin as well as the time it takes to complete bitcoin transactions. Even transaction costs are now lower than bitcoin money. This is really good news for btc trader in my opinion.. Smiley Smiley
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

this is good news, because all this time for some bitcoiners high transaction costs are a problem, if it is true the cost of bitcoin transactions has now gone down then one of the shortcomings of bitcoin has been resolved, and hopefully it will last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: