Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:01:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
DanielJacob

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

It will make more people interested to make transaction through btc.
Thing thing

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Yes, I have realized it too. Bitcoin transactions fee is lower than before. And transaction's speed is improving; this is big news for the bitcoin lovers. With tremendous amounts of transactions and at extremely high costs, investors are almost always working for such transactional locations. I think they charge the price is not right, they will collect a lot of BTC in a day.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

any technical explanation why the fee now is extremely low now?
have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In fact it high transaction fee is really creating a lot of problems, it restrict people not to use bitcoin for transaction for which they have to pay the same fee. I think that it will be too much good for bitcoin future if the transaction fee become reasonable and easily affordable by the people.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

The transaction fees is very low now especially when the transfer is done from blockchain.info. it is only exchangers that are charging high and I expect them to do something about it.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

when bitcoin prices get more expensive and bitcoin transactions become very crowded, the cost will also be expensive. I think this is normal because I think bitcoin prices are still very cheap for now
I believe that this is not a manipulation of the price. I think bitcoin is going down because there are so many investors that maybe withdraw or convert bitcoin into fiat. Or maybe it is all because of some issue on the bitcoin feild that is why we are now experiencing a huge dump. And all I can say is we don't have to worry about it because it is a new opportunity to buy more bitcoin and gain in the near future.
Transaction fees going down maybe because the price is going down in the market.  Investors will hesitate to do transaction and will find exchange where lessen the fee because the fee might much higher than the amount they going to invest which make them it hard to take. Investors struggle from this high fees so that they have to get lessen it for the new investors to use it to transact.

mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

This does not mean that bitcoin suddenly became cheaper to use. If the transactions are correctly synchronized, this can be temporary. This situation can last several hours. The bigger question is how this situation will evolve in the future. those who have already had time to rejoice, to rejoice not for long.
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

any technical explanation why the fee now is extremely low now?
have seen the links that given on first page and the fee is only $0.19 in term of dollars
In fact it high transaction fee is really creating a lot of problems, it restrict people not to use bitcoin for transaction for which they have to pay the same fee. I think that it will be too much good for bitcoin future if the transaction fee become reasonable and easily affordable by the people.

Yes the fact that bitcoin fees is high and it needs to be lower again. if you are right I think that is good news and fresh breeze for investors, investor wishes it would like as you say hopefully bitcoin future will be better and the fees is really low and affordable for small transaction too.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

It is normal because we bitcoin came back to a cheaper price but when it goes up to $20k or more than that, you will see many complaints about the expensive fee. The btc community should make the tx fee fixed to make it  very convenient for users.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

if the transaction costs bitcoin down very well, because when we do the transaction will not pay much transaction, so very profitable

I hope that this low transaction fee is permanent or even goes lower in coming days because the bitcoin price is really dump. Maybe it has something to do with the price of bitcoin. They adjusted the fees since bitcoin price now is really down.
drachman

Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
I remember sending a transaction a few days ago and I noticed the low fees of bitcoin as well but this is mostly because the mempool is empty so you can send transactions with just a few satoshi/byte and get a confirmation in minutes but this is mostly due to the bear market, when this market changes and the price goes up again we will see again bigger fees.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

bitcoin transactions have declined in recent times, triggered by the decline in bitcoin prices to very low levels, and the market can work with advertising to further promote the coin market.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
If all exchanges lower the transaction cost when trading, this will be a great thing for traders. We can trade in the day and do not take much transaction fees
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Hi, I think this is good news for those who trade bitcoins. If you are lower commission, then there will be more trade.

that depends on the price of btc also
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

In my opinion, This is good news. If the cost has dropped then one bitcoin problem is solved in the hope that it will be preserved. I like it.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Its good to hear. That was a good news for us, if the transaction fees goes down hope it will preserved. I like it because we cannot charged for a high cost. Then it us a good news also for the traders.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

It is a good new for bitcoin users, because the lesser the amount it needed for us to deal with transaction the more we want to use bitcoin as a form of currency in terms of transaction. It is also a good thing on investment because it could give benefits on the users who initially trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to have a low cost trading for a greater profit.
drachman

Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

In my opinion, This is good news. If the cost has dropped then one bitcoin problem is solved in the hope that it will be preserved. I like it.
The problem with the fees in the bitcoin network has not been solved yet, segwit helped the situation somehow by allowing more transactions to be included in each mined block but the real reason for the low fees is simply the lack of interest of people in using bitcoin due to the bear market, this is why we need the lightning network activated as soon as possible no only because it will cause a bull market but because it will solve the problem with the fees.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

I think need a relationship between speed and price if the transaction costs are low then his transaction will be slow,
so if his transaction costs are high, then his transaction will be fast, I very often do it.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

Its good to hear. That was a good news for us, if the transaction fees goes down hope it will preserved. I like it because we cannot charged for a high cost. Then it us a good news also for the traders.
Yes, BTC transaction fees is going down and it an excellent news for all the bitcoin users. Earlier of this year the transaction fees were too much high for that reason many users suffered and didn't sell the coin, as the time progressed fees became less now can see lot of transaction of bitcoin courtesy lower fees.
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

If that said transaction fees will continue to decrease, i think it also help to rise up of bitcoin price in the market. It will trigger to reach again to the higher price soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: