Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
if the transaction costs decrease, I think it could make the investor interest to invest in bitcoin
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Obviously it’s a good news for traders of bitcoin but for every one who is using bitcoin, it will make more easy all payments & transactions because sometimes we have been paid fee more than transection amount.
Overall it will make more convenient for every user of bitcoin.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

It's very good for the Bitcoin community. At least, it would reduce congestion in the system as well as serve everyone equally except the user intentionally increased transaction fee. Looking forward to a better tomorrow anyways.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

It is definitely a good news for all the bitcoin traders around the globe this is one of the well known issues of the bitcoin this step from bitcoin will definitely beneficial to bitcoin so that more and more will now invest in the bitcoin and gives bitcoin a new life and settle down the remures about the bitcoin.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

The good news is of course very beneficial for bitcoin users as a whole especially traders and investors in doing the transaction. This decrease in transaction fees will have a positive effect on the improvement of trade performance, with the reduction of transaction costs can significantly stimulate the market and increase the added value for its users.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

The last time I tried to withdraw my Bitcoin, the transaction fee was high because of the big bull run last December 2017 where it reaches an all-time high before it took a huge nosedive. It's good to know that transaction fees are getting lesser and lesser than before, and I hope it would get even less when the lightning network would finally be implemented which initiates faster transactions. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

It is good for you to see the fees of bitcoin transactions is reduced. Bitcoin should have a low tx fee so that in the future,
many peoples can using bitcoin without worrying expensive tx fee.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

maybe in the future I will care when it's time for me to use my bitcoin. We will see later. What I care about right now is to have extra money always to buy more bitcoin in addition to my investment and that will be good news for the merchants, but I am a long-term investment so for now I would not mind if the transaction costs will go down
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

bitcoin transactions have declined in recent times, triggered by the decline in bitcoin prices to very low levels, also triggered by the emergence of some negative news about bitcoin,and the market can work with advertising to further promote the coin market.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

It is good for you to see the fees of bitcoin transactions is reduced. Bitcoin should have a low tx fee so that in the future,
many peoples can using bitcoin without worrying expensive tx fee.
The effect will be in a good side, many users and investors will take the advantage and maybe businesses will open also its door to this chain, I guess this actions really make bitcoin competitive as a currency / payment processing side, more newbies will be attracted as old users will begin to introduce and
give some more hints about low fees and bring them in as well to this industry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

better be. bitcoin is popular because of speed and cheap fees, if fees is going up why we use him?
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

that is not true because recently the fees of bitcoin is really high because few days ago i tried to make some transactions but the fee was too high.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Markets and merchants do not care about the cost, about the cost based on what they have shown during the cost at the time of large price increases. I can not ask for more. And I noticed that the mindset of many true Bitcoin supporters like this, bitcoin conditions have been proving all this is real. there are always improvements under these conditions.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

When the block reward halves, is it really gonna be worth it for miners to keep mining?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

It is a good news for btc traders. It will help to btc spreading well..when the transaction fee ws higher thats became a tension for a new bitcoiner. Now this news will makes us relax.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Be of the main complaint about bitcoin is its high transaction fees. If bitcoin really reduce its transaction fee then it will be really a very good news.
Redbulle

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees has been a major problem for a long time, as it is going down, so more and more people would use bitcoin and it will be even more popular.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

Yeah kind of ironic that fees are low now and the price has gone down.
It is not ironic that the transactions fees of bitcoin are down right now when the price is this low, when there are a lot of transactions this makes people to bid higher to get a spot in the next block and this happens because there are many people competing for the same space in the block and this happens due to an increased demand of bitcoin, and what happens when there is an increase in a demand of a product? Its price goes up.
audreyking.king

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

Yes this is good news. High mining costs have become one of the negative parts of Bitcoin as well as the time it takes for Bitcoin transactions.there are many investors that really glad about it because they can buy bitcoin in a smallest amount.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

For me ,I think its a good news, many people are complaining about the high transaction fees then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: