Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
hamim18

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

The BTC transaction cost has been going down because the network has becomes slightly faster and most of the junk transactions have been removed from the blockchain.Despite that, there is the Bitcoin improvement plan focused at improving the network capacity by way of scaling in other to increase the transaction speed would in turn reduce the transaction cost as the miners cost reduces due to improved network speed and stability.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

The decrease in transaction costs is very helpful for the market because of the low transaction costs then traders will be more flexible again in trading. The market will be more active because many traders are more active to do trading. This will bring the market movement becomes more stable. If many market players then the supply and demand of the market are also more and more so that the market tends to approach normal. This is the long-awaited moment may come soon in order to improve the situation of this fluctuating market.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:43:21 PM

I couldn't care less about the charges. In the event that that is the thing that it takes for me to exchange my Bitcoins, at that point so be it. I have been getting a ton of endowments from this creation. I can't request more. What's more, I see that the mentality of plenty of genuine Bitcoin supporters is this way.
Antana

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

The price of bitcoin is super low at the moment, that is the main reason of why the entire blockchain is not congested anymore, that is one of the main reasons

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

Hope this will happen because this is good news I'm glad to hear this news, maybe it's not just me who is happy but other users may also be happy with this good news.
It is too much important, decreasing the transaction fee means increasing the bitcoin usage. If the transaction fee will really reduce, it will make people able to start using bitcoin even for small item to purchase for example i was using bitcoin for mobile recharge but after increasing its transaction fee it was then not possible so i stopped it, but now if the price again reduce so much then i will once again give preference to start using bitcoin for my mobile recharge.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

What I have noticed with the issue of transactions fees is that it works with the price, take for example towards the end of last year 2017 the bitcoin transactions fees was very high and the price too was high bit in the early months of 2018 when the price of bitcoin came down below $10000 you see the transactions fees also dropped remarkably.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

Will i think bitcoin make a balance on the price. Because people will be mad if the price is low and the transaction will still remain. Just like other exchanger they didnt still reduce there withdrawal fee.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

The market for cryptocurrencies is sluggish, and the sharp decline in transaction volume is the main reason for the decline in BTC transaction costs!
The popularity of SegWjt technology can also reduce transaction costs!
ardibimbim

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

That would be good news, because if the high cost would only bother the owner of a small btc class. where their results should be cut at great cost, of course this condition makes all bitcoin users feel happy doing a transaction with bitcoin. And I hope also the cost goes down again to minimize the number of our transactions.
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
It is a good news to all of us and especially to the traders in the blockchain, it is usually the problem of the traders of having a transaction fees that are very expensive.

cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Yes. The price is going down and it is required that based on the blockchain experience, the transaction is expected and has been reducing over time and basically so that bitcoin can gain its relevance
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

The transaction fee i think getting lower because of the current situation that the market dropped down. Well it's good specially for the traders.They can make more transaction if the transaction fees is lower. Because if the transaction fee for bitcoin is still high at the current situation that price in the market are dropped,i think many people will change to other coins and convert into dollar before making a withdrawal.
Patricia Joness

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Bitcoin transaction fees are very low, and this is the cheapest BTC transfer in the last 12 months. Based on a Twitter account, the Bitcoin transaction fee hit the lowest record today, with just one satoshi (the smallest unit of Bitcoin) per 1 byte for the next block. Specifically, the transaction today will be confirmed in just 10 minutes or less.
Justin Regoo

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

BTC transaction fees fell. One reason for the decrease in transaction fees was the decrease in bitcoin trading volume. At a time when bitcoin peaked in December, reaching $ 20,000, the bitcoin fee has risen sharply - an average of $ 55 per transaction.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

I have also heard this news. I am very happy to hear this good news. Even bitcoin can make transactions at no cost for a particular transaction. This will be the advantage and the special attraction of bitcoin so that more people who do transactions with bitcoin. This is one of the benefits offered bitcoin. Regardless of the number of our transactions through bitcoin then transaction costs also remain the same that is very low. Other than that we do not mess around with the taxes that hit our transactions and do not mess around with the financial services authority of a country.
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

It is a great news for all the bitcoin traders that bitcoin transition is going down but bitcoin price is not high now so i think low transition fees is not very helpful for me.But if the bitcoin price will high ,it will be good for us.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

I believe that the transaction fee is directly proportional to the  price of bitcoin at the time of transaction. I have observed that anytime bitcoin price decreases, the transaction fee also decreases  and the opposite is also true.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Shirley Menezess

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

Three major electronic money exchanges have decided to reduce the bitcoin fee to only half. Specifically, Binance, Bitfinex and Kraken have reduced their fees due to the benefits of the Segwit integration and the batching transaction. Currently, the fee for sending BTC is about 10 saotoshi per byte.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

Bitcoin price is low but the transaction fee does not change and high.No one can be interested to process their money because they could gain small income and less benefits.The fees should consider the price of bitcoin to know if it is afford not to be reduced during the time like this.We have to push to gain huge amount so it will be worth the fee every transaction.The other issue is the time taken to conclude any bitcoin transaction.This one is really taken a long time to complete.
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

Its good to hear. It is also a good thing on investment because it could give benefits on the users who initially trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to have a low cost trading for a greater profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: