Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

Bitcoin always "thought" about the community. A reduction in fees, this is good news for the whole community.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
This is encouraging news for bitcoin users around the world. The high cost of mining has become one of the negative parts of Bitcoin and also the time it takes to complete bitcoin transactions. If the cost has dropped then one bitcoin problem is solved in the hope that it will be preserved. and these other hopes may be attracting more bitcoin users around the world to reinvigorate bitcoin prices.
silviyako

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

i think the recent price fall of bitcoin may have caused this. but this is good news for traders.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

It is a very big news as from last some time its transaction fees was gone very big and it was creating a negativity against it because of high fee. This news is very encouraging for traders who do regular bitcoin transactions and it again get more attraction due to fee reduction.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

This is very positive news and it can really help to improve the current market situation because high transaction fees are creating a negative impact on its growth.I hope after the reduction in transaction fees the price of Bitcoin will increase and market move ahead.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

It is definitely a good news for all the bitcoin traders around the globe this is one of the well known issues of the bitcoin this step from bitcoin will definitely beneficial to bitcoin so that more and more will now invest in the bitcoin and gives bitcoin a new life and settle down the remures about the bitcoin.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

In January I paid 5$ to send a bitcoins of 110$ value and I thought the fees was high. But last two days I did similar amount and I got to pay 2$ for it. I think if the network is less busy then fees is reduced.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

I think, this is a very good news for bitcoin investors. Bitcoin future is very bright  and if BTC transaction fees is going down. So that, many people will be interested in using Bitcoin.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

The price is higher and the fees are smaller, it is getting better. The fees weren't high for investors as they roll with big amounts of Bitcoins, now when the fees are lower people who don't invest can use Bitcoin as a currency for buying stuff so it even better for them. I hope it goes even lower as the price rises, but that probably wont be the case.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Transactions fees going low in this time. It's a entresting news for every traders. Perhaps Bitcoin buy and sell now increase more. This is a breakthrough for reducing fee bitcoin expansion
Babyfaceless

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

its great btc transaction fees are low right now this is time to sell your altcoins right now before the fees will high and your transaction will trafic. im pracmiting will the fees will stay it forever and i think people will happy for fastest transaction and no to delay deposit / widraw in our wallet. but the market is the problem it depends on how many bitcoin to widraw and deposit on their website account if you want to widraw it on their site it depends on your btc.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

I couldn't think less about the costs. If that is the thing that it takes for me to trade my Bitcoins, by then so be it. I have been getting an impressive measure of gifts from this advancement. I can't ask for additional. Besides, I see that the attitude of an impressive measure of certified Bitcoin supporters are like this. Bitcoin's bullish improvement all amid that time is a hard check of this. Clearly, there are obstacles, for instance, you can't use Bitcoin to pay for your holder of pop. There is reliably a chance to show signs of improvement.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

its great btc transaction fees are low right now this is time to sell your altcoins right now before the fees will high and your transaction will trafic. im pracmiting will the fees will stay it forever and i think people will happy for fastest transaction and no to delay deposit / widraw in our wallet. but the market is the problem it depends on how many bitcoin to widraw and deposit on their website account if you want to widraw it on their site it depends on your btc.

You are right, this is still the right time to make bitcoin transaction as the fees are quite low and will still not affect in our profit, yes soon once bitcoin rises again the transaction fees will rise too.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

The price is higher and the fees are smaller, it is getting better. The fees weren't high for investors as they roll with big amounts of Bitcoins, now when the fees are lower people who don't invest can use Bitcoin as a currency for buying stuff so it even better for them. I hope it goes even lower as the price rises, but that probably wont be the case.

it's important to understand that very often credit card charges for payments are 0, at least in my country it's so. Should bitcoin compete with that, tx fees need to be almost 0 too
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Which exchange sites have reduced its transaction fee? Because I have not encountered it reducing down lately compared to how much its transaction fee was last year. And I think some exchanges adjust its price whenever bitcoins price goes up or down.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

It would be a big help to all of us because it will not less it anymore in our own profit.I hope that it is true and it will going to happen.It is not appropriate that fees is higher than the price of bitcoin.That includes fees and other coins prices goes down to.Sometimes transaction fees are bigger than what we are going to exchange because the amount is very small.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

As the bitcoin price decreases, so too do the transaction fees.

wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

I am just curious what particular exchange sites have lowered their transaction fees. The transactions fees are lowering down because of bitcoin price drops too, hoping soon it will recover again without increasing high fees.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

No doubt The fact that BTC transaction fees is going down is a good news but the good news comes with little good than it sounds to the ear,why becouse while the price of transaction was up transaction was proportionately going on, people did not withdraw from doing their transaction neither has their been a 100% increase now that transaction fees are low
alex_gr_cc

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

I think that this will not help the market in any way. Transactions on the network show the level of activity on the network. Activity is falling, which means that transactions are also falling.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: