Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

This is True, and this is certainly very profitable for us Bitcoin traders, because with the cost of cheap bitcoin transfer we do not have to worry about paying too much for Bitcoin transactions. if we want to send Bitcoin to another exchange will certainly be more fun with the cost that has now been reduced.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
I couldn't ponder the expenses. On the off chance that that is the thing that it takes for me to exchange my Bitcoins, by then so be it. I have been getting an amazing measure of blessings from this headway. I can't request extra. Additionally, I see that the mentality of a noteworthy measure of guaranteed Bitcoin supporters are this way. Bitcoin's bullish change all in the midst of that time is a hard check of this. Unmistakably, there are obstructions, for example, you can't utilize Bitcoin to pay for your holder of pop. There is dependably an opportunity to hint at change
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
BTC's fee will attract many Bitcoin traders. As a result, the daily trading volume will increase sharply and the value of Bitcoin will increase considerably.
That is one of the smartest ways to increase the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Yeah its a very good news for bitcoin lovers. Its help to traders for more trading.  Smiley
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

The charges for conducting a transaction in the network of bitcoins have long been very small. I think the problem in the cost of transactions arises only in people who want to make micro transactions.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Yeah its a very good news for bitcoin lovers. Its help to traders for more trading.  Smiley
Day by day bitcoin  transaction fees going down undoubtedly it's a great news for the bitcoin users. Comparing the last year end now it is much cheaper transaction fees, as earlier the fees were too high, as a result so many people didn't sell the coins. Now it is manageable as price getting less and also fees.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

this is good news for bitcoin users in transactions and for big investors. many people will be interested in bitcoin investments and if bitcoin transaction costs fall while bitcoin prices continue to rise.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

If the bitcoin market value today has been going down,of course transaction fees will follow.Most of the traders are holding on to their investment waiting for the high price.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

This is a good news for those who trade bitcoins and healthy sign for the market in general
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

This is a good news for those who trade bitcoins and healthy sign for the market in general
beside the good news from the price of fee that decreasing make us make a conclusion that there are small people that sending bitcoin which is the interet people of bitcoin is decreasing too, and if happen again and again i think the price of bitcoin will go down too

lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

Do you expect the fee market to work as the block reward decreases?
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

If the transactions are correctly synchronized, this can be temporary. This situation can last several hours. The bigger question is how this situation will evolve in the future. those who have already had time to rejoice, to rejoice not for long.
mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

This is True, and this is certainly very profitable for us Bitcoin traders, because with the cost of cheap bitcoin transfer we do not have to worry about paying too much for Bitcoin transactions. if we want to send Bitcoin to another exchange will certainly be more fun with the cost that has now been reduced.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

Yes the fees are going down because of lightning network implementation but also because the price of Bitcoin has fallen but it is not profitable to mine anymore and many miners especially small time miners have shut down their miners and have finished with it. Only the big dogs and sharks will survive this hellish bear market as it slowly eats all the smaller crypto supporters and defenders who are now all capitulating and leaving crypto bankrupt. We are near that stage now with my Wife, we are tittering on the edge and not sure if we can survive these market conditions anymore but we are trying to stay.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Gyugita

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Every bitcoin transaction fee is fixed, but its value is always changing as it follows from the bitcoin price itself which is always changing.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

Currently, transaction fees are very cheap due to the low trading volume in the market. In times when the market peaked at the end of 2017, the transaction volume increased sharply to nearly $ 50. In the future, when the market rebounds, then the transaction volume will increase, hope the new update of bitcoin will solve this problem.
mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

This is True, and this is unquestionably extremely productive for us Bitcoin dealers, in light of the fact that with the cost of shabby bitcoin exchange we don't need to stress over paying excessively for Bitcoin exchanges. on the off chance that we need to send Bitcoin to another trade will surely be more enjoyable with the cost that has now been diminished.
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

Now, compared to the ethereum, bitcoin has very cheap transactions. If the development team can not solve the problem with the transaction price for network users, this can lead to the fact that the price of the ethereum may stop growing. And people will begin to sell the etherium and buy bitcoin. A new wave of rising bitcoin prices will start.
Globalrobin00

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

Are you from US, and have a verified Coinbase account or Gdax account ? Then what are you waiting for when you can be earning up to 0.5 BTC weekly, with your empty verified Coinbase wallet or Gdax account ..
The major criteria on how to make these bitcoins from Coinbase or Gdax goes thus;
The Coinbase or Gdax account must be a verified with identity.
The Coinbase or Gdax account must have successful transaction in it’s history.
The Coinbase or Gdax account must be US based. i.e it must be regulated in USA by USD.
The Coinbase or Gdax account holder must be someone with self discipline and integrity.
For more information on how to make these bitcoins on Coinbase provided that you meet up
with the criteria, contact +1-423-445-2281
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

Its good for people who trade in bitcoins. This way more new people will enter in crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: