Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
It's a good news if transaction fees go lower because it's a big help to us like bitcoiners that get small amount of btc. And it's good to the market because many people attack to do transaction because of less fee.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Fidelityman

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

This is a good news I must say because it will help fast transactions between investors and fast delivery.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

This is a good news for those who trade bitcoins and healthy sign for the market.When the price of bitcoin is expected to raise more and the price of bitcoin transaction fee will reduced.
Yes it was really a good news because people will not complain now because of the high fee. Since the transaction fee was reduced I think people wont be scared to make more transaction to other people especially traders. And i do believe that it makes the transaction more faster and affordable.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

im glad that bitcoin fees is going down , i think it can help to growth not only bitcoin also with another cryptocurrency because its cheap to transfer btc to another market to buying another cryptocurrency
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin transaction fees on its blockchain is going down because of the current crash of bitcoin. Bitcoin miners are the number one who are directly affected by that since they are the one who facilitate the transaction in the blockchain while using an expensive machine with a high electric bills.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

Yes this is very good...i remember that i was made a transaction with a 13$ of fee in the end of 2018 but now the transaction fee is under 1$

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

I'm happy. if there is any news that gives a positive value about the bitcoin digital world. and positive news for the bitcoiners like bitcoin transaction costs will go down. this will be a moment of excitement for the bitcoiners .
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

the news is very unusual from the previous and definitely the transaction between buying and selling will be long because the cost is too small and that's in my opinion.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

As the price of BTC falls and the number of BTC transfers is reduced, the transaction fee of BTC is lower, and the demand is lower, of course, the price is lower.

Louvre

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

This is good news. this can help the current crypto market to attract many investors. a few months ago the transaction fee was the same as banks so many people avoid bitcoin.
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Thats a good thing, because the fees was really the bad part of the BTC transactions.
If it can help to attract more investors, it's wonderful, less fees, more transactions. Sounds good.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

It would be great if they can lower it down more or make a fixed fee in every range of amount that we are going to transfer. People would surely shift on feeless altcoins if they would only purchase anything less than bitcoin's fees.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
Currently, Bitcoin is less stuck, so transactions are now cheaper. The reason Bitcoin was attacked by spam. Currently, the transaction is returning to normal as usual. I believe that this will greatly help to increase the adoption, as well as make people so that the bitcoin is not sustainable in the future, as the increase in adoption and the transaction become more overcrowded and smooth.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

Its a good news for all users it has a big help for those people out there to buy there stuff, and food , you can transfer also. Its had a big impact in market they will able to buy more because of a low transaction fee.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

Thats a good thing, because the fees was really the bad part of the BTC transactions.
If it can help to attract more investors, it's wonderful, less fees, more transactions. Sounds good.
Yes it was really a good news to have low fees. More transaction will be made and many investor will go back become some kf them stop because they are losing some of their money because of the high fees this past few months. Since it was deceeasing now, people will not afraid to do any transaction and doesnt need to worry about the fees anymore.

hardrockstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

It is a good opinion if BTC  fees transaction goes down the investors will be happy if it is true and implemented and it can help all members in every transactions is affordable no need to be worried the paying fees.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

That is really a good news and if it will continue many investors will invest in bitcoin again despite of market situation now. You know market is just a cycle sometimes up sometimes down but always remain as long as there is an internet crypto market will continue to rise. Lowest bitcoin transaction can attract people to invest in bitcoin that will bring the increase of demand and it's value.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

i noticed that too, for example, blockchain.com usually take like 7 cents. However, it is yet to be implemented or reduced for most exchanges.the drop may be related to the increasing number of nodes running the lightening network.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

Glad to see bitcoin fee is reducing, meanwhile the ETH gas fee is very high due the listing competition on exchange few days ago.
For holder, maybe transaction fee is not very important, but for trader it is very important because they do arbitrage trading often.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

If the BTC transaction fees will go down I guess those people who left BTC will come back. We know that some of the user of BTC left because they say that BTC transaction is not fair enough. If this will really go down the increase of users will go high. We all know that there are a lot of crypto currency and some of the investors really look forward to the transaction fees because this thing really matters. As the competition of crypto currency increases the chances of decreasing the fees will surely follows thru in order for the crypto currency to survive with the competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: