Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

One of the reasons for reducing commissions is the decrease in the desire of the user to buy bitcoin, while its costs do not increase and, of course, the periodic decline in interest rates itself. Reduce transaction costs.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

It is low now... But no one knows when it will go up again. And that is one of the reason why altcoins such as ETH are having a good time now. Back in December 2017, a lot of users shifted to other coins due to high fees.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

Yes now it is the transaction fees has been lower down and in some apps like blockchain wallet and some other wallets like Green wallet or segwit in the transaction fees is too much low and even lightning network has also arrived so everything will be smooth cheap and faster.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

depending on each analysis. about transactions being cheaper, it should be. the transaction should also be faster.
My personal technical analysis of the declining transaction costs will help the market a bit. many people will be interested in this.
Lima0396

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

Thats just a welcoming development by the miners, its what everyone is expecting to happen because high transactions  fee is one of the disadvantaged of bitcoin today.
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

I think need a relationship between speed and price if the transaction costs are low then his transaction will be slow,
so if his transaction costs are high, then his transaction will be fast, I very often do it.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

The lightning network's reduction in BTC transaction costs is also part of the reason!
Part of the reason is that because of the downturn in the market, the sharp decline in trading volume is the main reason for the decline in BTC transaction costs!
CraigShawn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

That would be good news for traders but I am investing long term so now I do not mind if transaction fees fall. If there is a reduction in costs then it will be profitable for us.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

That would be good news for traders but I am investing long term so now I do not mind if transaction fees fall. If there is a reduction in costs then it will be profitable for us.

I don't think that this will be having a big impact on the profit of the traders. Most of the traders do trading through exchanges. And there, the fee is fixed and independent of the transaction fee.
Tharu96

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

Actually, this is good news for bitcoin traders. If there is lower commission, the number of trades will increase.
It is especially good chance for those who use bitcoin for small payment.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

I don't think that this will be having a big impact on the profit of the traders. Most of the traders do trading through exchanges. And there, the fee is fixed and independent of the transaction fee.
Exchanges must reduce their fee in regard of bitcoin lighting network that reduce miners fee and don't forget exchanges withdraw sent in batch (more than 10 transactions in one time ) . in fact bitcoin reduced fee will have full impact when people start to think of bitcoin as payment gateway not as an assets .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

I think the reduction in demand and  the amount of trades in bitcoin reduce the value as well.Also more sites are excepting alts not just bitcoin so people are using the cheaper alternative.

I have to agree with you on bitcoincash .One of the most overhype useless coins i have ever saw .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
atmos

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

And it can not but rejoice! The fact is that in bitcoin, unlike Ethereum, the fee system is very simple. You don't have to think about the "gas price" and other stuff.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

I think because bitcoin is going more successful and the volume of bitcoin is getting higher. This is great for us that are trading and exchanging our bitcoin to have a lower transactions. Many people will patronize the bitcoin more because of this low transactions. Low transaction the volume of the trading will go up and it will have a healthy market for the bitcoin. Let us hope for the better future for bitcoin and it will continue to  have more good news to us.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Its good to hear. It is also a good thing on investment because it could give benefits on the users who initially trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to have a low cost trading for a greater profit.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

that means bitcoin are developing and fix the transaction cost, i hope the team able to keep push the transaction cost, cause after all bitcoin are made for transaction and if we need great transaction out of it bitcoin transaction cost should be lower than what bank do.

Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

I hope this will happen. Currently I find bitcoin's transaction fees are quite high. This may affect the psychology of new entrants to the market.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

The average cost of BTC transportation is about $ 0.11. There right now is a lower transaction fee and in some applications such as wallet blockchain and some other purse like green wallet or segwit in transaction fee is too low and even the lightning network has arrived so everything will be smooth and cheaper.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

Great news specially for day traders. Less transaction fees mean more transactions. More transactions mean more movement mean a lot more investors can get their hands on bitcoins. With that many more people having access to bitcoins, price will pump up as demand increases.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

With the transaction fee low i think its a chance for every one to make his or her transaction very cheap and easy and its good news to the every day trader with BTC thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: