Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
indayburakday012

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

The reason for this is because bitcoin market price fall down. The bitcoin transaction fees will depend on the market price for bitcoin with the corresponding percentage. If the market price for bitcoin is high then definitely the transaction fee is high.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Bitcoin mempool is less congested now and because of that the transaction cheaper. The reason Bitcoin was having a high transaction fee for a couple months is that Bitcoin attacked by the spam attack. Currently, the transaction back to normal. I believe it could help increase adoption, and also it made people realize that Bitcoin is unsustainable in the future when the adoption is increased and the transaction being crowded.

Thanks to the rough day, it made people urgently need to find the solution. Because of that Lightning network and Segwit implementation is born.

It's indeed a big help for bitcoin transactions that it went on the lightning network which I think contributed a lot to make this happen. As lightning network made the normal transaction more faster because of its underlying technology. And segwit2x from reducing the high fees that we experienced for the previous years.

And I know as we go along the way, major issues will be resolve even there will some that it might occur. And mass adoption will within our fingertips.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

This news is really wonderful. This news is a ray of hope for investors in this difficult time bitkoyna. Now investors can conduct transactions using bitcoins at a lower price than before, and than any other coins on the market. Such news will have a positive impact on demand for bitcoins. Therefore, we can hope that bitkoyn will experience a price increase because of this.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

It will be the good news for the bitcoin traders , including myself.When the price of bitcoin is expected to raise more,the price of bitcoin transaction fee will reduced.Either way it is good for business as it encourages consumer spending wherever it is available.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

I think it is the best news because most of the users are complaining about this fact and now they are happy and I must say it will increase the user of bitcoin.
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

It is really a big news because the transfer fee was really big and that is why people don't get the interest to transaction through but now every one will do this.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

This will encourage us we bitcoiner to transact business without panicking about transaction fees. We can do so very easily without limit simply because it very low as compare to before. This will also encourage new investors and encourage the people to invest more in bitcoin.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

That is good news but actually I don't care about Bitcoin transaction fee however big trader people do not care about fee. Because if we have crazy about transaction fee then how we can start trading? Bitcoin fee just few and few it's not to get doubt.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

good news, hopefully in the future more and more people will be interested in transacting with BTC, because the costs are affordable compared to having to transact via an overseas bank which of course takes a huge amount of money in administration
Agriasoaks

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

I am also very confused about the current bitcoin situation. Only big investors can help bitcoin back. We can only promote the advantages of bitcoin to the community to increase the user.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

There are several new technologies which (hopefully) will reduce fees in the near future. In the meantime, don't use coinbase. They have terrible practices which inflate fees and on top of that they appear to jack up transfer fees charged to users and pocket the extra. Short term you can transfer your funds to gdax and send from there for free. Long term, consider a different exchange.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

When the price of bitcoin is expected to rise higher, the price of bitcoin transaction costs will decrease. After all, it's good for business because it encourages consumer spending wherever it's available.
This will be good news for traders and bitcoin users,
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

Price of bitcoin is down just because people are losing their trust in bitcoin due to disappointment and lost bitcoin gave htem. Even at this stage if bitcoin fees would be high people must have start withdrawing their investment in rage.
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

If the fees of bitcoin are going down its mean that the transaction in bitcoin is low and lower than usual. and I think it has a positive effect and negative effect, the positive is we can send bitcoin with low fee. the negative is where is all transaction? why do they not send the bitcoin as usual? is the price of bitcoin will go down more and more because of this situation?
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

ever since the time of hard fork , the bitcoin transaction has been better , faster, lower , and easier. this has really helped to boost the confidence in bitcoin investors and users. compare to the times of high fees and slow transaction spedd, bitcoin is better and getting more better. i believe more development will be done on it to make it more better for widely acceptance and usage.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

The BTC transaction fee has made many traders nervous because they will be able to get a good deal. The new traders also enjoy more profit.This helps BTC firm foothold in the heart of the traders. And I think if this fox continues, future BTC will return to the heyday.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

It was about time. Bitcoin fee was long time at a high price that made some people to move over eth or other good alts that didin't have this free problem. Now, with this change, we will have some stability and people will start sending bitcoin with much more confidence.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

The transaction fee is going down because the number of transactions have decreased. Cryptos have lost more than 80% of their value from the 2017 December peak prices. Bitcoin has seen a slightly moderate drop, but a lot of people have dumped their coins and moved on.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

Is a good sign for the Bitcoin and investors to transact and give high volume to bitcoin now , the lighting network has really help the situation and miner also can enjoy their reward on halving .
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Finally the bitcoin transaction fees get backed to normal.. I remember last year when i want to send 0.01 BTC, the fee cost was 0.0015! So that would make like %15 great stupid number! Thank god now it is cool. But when i use my MEW for sending Ethereum the fees are also high and always going higher..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: