Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
betame96

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
We really hope to see very reduced fees in BTC transactions as well as in exchange withdrawals.
Marvis007

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Finally the bitcoin transaction fees get backed to normal.. I remember last year when i want to send 0.01 BTC, the fee cost was 0.0015! So that would make like %15 great stupid number! Thank god now it is cool. But when i use my MEW for sending Ethereum the fees are also high and always going higher..

The rush in having some quantity of Bitcoin has drastically reduced and miners don't have huge transactions to process within a second anymore. This is just the way I knew Bitcoin way back.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

The transaction fee is going down because the number of transactions have decreased. Cryptos have lost more than 80% of their value from the 2017 December peak prices. Bitcoin has seen a slightly moderate drop, but a lot of people have dumped their coins and moved on.
Miners need to adjust if they wanted to continue working with this business, who will use the system if after all this downfall we will still see the same
amount of transaction fees same with last years pumped, the amount of that fees are considerable since the value really pumped high and many users
are aiming to gain a lot and keep doing transactions from time to time, so this adjustment will keep miners to survive.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

This must be the comfort news, A few days ago, Bitcoin complained about the high fees of transactions. Now many are happy because of its down payment fee. Because of high fees, people are using other coins instead of Bitcoin. Due to the transaction fee down now, its usage will increase again.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

I think this is due to the fact that the total number of transactions has decreased and therefore the Commission fell. This is good because now we can send bitcoins almost for free)

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

It's not just bitcoin investors that lower transaction fees will attract, but retailers and businesses. When we have a real world use for bitcoin in an everyday environment then it will attract more investors

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

I think the reduction in btc transaction fee is in line with the decline in bitcoin value. This is to ensure that, people trading in bitcoin do not incur extra losses prior to high charges. Again the reduction in btc transaction fee will also help boost the crypto market. This is so because, it will help pull more investors to buy thereby increasing bitcoin demand. By so doing, the market will revive.
Paanderson

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

I'm happy. if there is any news that gives a positive value about the bitcoin digital world. and positive news for the bitcoin like bitcoin transaction costs will go down. this will be a moment of excitement for the bitcoiners.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

I think this is due to the fact that the total number of transactions has decreased and therefore the Commission fell. This is good because now we can send bitcoins almost for free)
it seems like the total transaction on Bitcoin is currently very little because it takes a lot of price piece when sending. if the Bitcoin transaction will go down it's good but at least it's not for free.  Grin

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Heatherwhite

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

This is the good step taken from the management team of the bitcoin to reduce the transaction fee this can cause the more the transaction of bitcoin for buying and selling. This setup will definitely make difference.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Yes, this is good news for Bitcoin treders, because the less Bitcoin transaction costs, the more benefits can be gained. So I think Bitcoin will be developed more in the coming months by many people.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Oh Glory be to God! The high transaction fee has been a major concern of most users of crytocurrencies. I remember when I made payment for a wrist-watch with Ethereum and the transaction fee was almost the same as the cost of the watch.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

bitcoin's transaction fee has been reduced to the maximum and is a cheap transaction fee that I have ever traded you can trade and transfer bitcon is continually but its charge is low and fast
aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

for me it's good news for us because the last year BTC's transactional fee fee was so large that many people could not afford to move lightly because of the large transaction fee. so now it's good news for me because no matter how much you pay
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

Yes for today but when a bull market starts again, the transaction fees will rise up like the time in q4/2017 and q1/2018. Further developments are required to make transaction fees low, lighting newtork is a maybe solution for fixing this problem. High transaction fees are unequal to bicoin's mission.
zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

This is of course good information for traders, in general bitcoin has now lost its position that it is to trade on it.
SamanthaPhillips

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

This is True, and this is unquestionably extremely productive for us Bitcoin dealers, in light of the fact that with the cost of shabby bitcoin exchange we don't need to stress over paying excessively for Bitcoin exchanges. on the off chance that we need to send Bitcoin to another trade will surely be more enjoyable with the cost that has now been diminished.
McIyoke

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

How I can check the fee for now ? I can't understand how fees work. Is there a website where I can type the  the amount of BTC transaction and I how much will be the fee.
I found one website but there it types - it doesn't matter how many BTC you send you will get same fee. And there types that now fee for a transaction is 0.6$. It is really so low ? I don't really trust the fee can be so low
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

It may be because of the current crashing of crypto currency, and indirectly lead to a decrease in the price of the fee, we can use it to buy a bit of Bitcoin as an investment in the future
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

Yes it is a good new for a trader. Because the money that will go to the fee will sum up to the money that the trader can withdraw. The money that trader can withdraw will just be lessen a few fee. If the fee is higher then the trader will just get a small amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: