Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:46:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6093 times)
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

I think ico will always exist if cryptocurrency is also still there. because we know that ico is related with cryptocurrency. so as long as cryptocurrency is still there then ico will also exist. for now the good thing is to choose a good ico in order to get a big profit. and in the future, with this ico result, we can invest

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

As a member of this cryptocurrency community, i don't believe in initial coin offerings because of the regulation and the scams here and there and everywhere.
Its not safe for us to invest in icos because of scams and lies, but, if they get regulated then i could change my view.
Bithemoth

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

Someday... maybe. But today, you have opportunities to invest in ICOs like Bithemoth.

Now although we don't have an MVP available to the public, we do have our beta exchange almost complete. Screenshots of our exchange will be released this week. Check out our ANN thread in the meantime, we won't disappoint!:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311741.0

At Bithemoth, we're developing an all-encompassing trading platform.

Here is what sets us apart from the existing platforms:

• We plan to streamline signup process. Too many exchanges have created so many hoops for users to jump through in order to use their exchange
  • Our UI will be very clean. This is a main focus for our platform. Existing exchanges can be very confusing for users new to the crypto space.
  • The in-house portfolio management allows users to easily assess their investments with features such as average buy cost, current value, cumulative portfolio performance, and more.
  • It’s well known that the support systems that exchanges have setup are highly inefficient and frustrating for users. We will have dedicated systems in place to ensure users have no issues when utilizing our platform. Along with that, we’ll have multilingual support.
  • All the features we support on our platform will have a video explanation ensuring smooth trading
  • We will introduce fiat to crypto transactions and vice-versa
  • Mobile App
  • Marketplace where users can use crypto/fiat to buy products and services
  • An integrated specialized hardware wallet for users to store all their assets
  • Bithemoth payment cards – this is expected to be integrated within the first 2-3 years of operation
  • Brick and mortar locations that allow people to come in, speak with our team, learn more about the crypto space, learn how to get started with our exchange. Pretty much an educational service

Those are the main features, there are small things that I always forget about! But it’s all in our whitepaper. With a partner like ReddCoin, and the other projects we are currently in talks with regarding a partnership, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity.

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

I think not now because theres many improvements to be done. Innovation of a group of people to make a new project. But ICO will lessen time to time and hoping that scam ICO's will be the one to be vanished.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

I think not until crypto currency gaining in the world of decentralized currency ico's continue to improve and the investor's continue to make project's because the new technology is continue to progress in the world of new currency and people continue also to support the crypto currency the progress not diad.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

I think that someday ICO can become legal, like traditional funding round, and there won't be bounty and airdrops. Also everything will work under regulator security, so investors will trust projects, teams and can use traditional institutions (lawsuits, SEC control) if they have any problems.

collins_89

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

Actually we cannot say anything regarding this with certainty. But it is expected that it will not come to an end. There are some positive responses regarding this from different investors when there are few negative comments also. But at the end, we will have to wait for experiencing the reality of the news or thoughts.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
I hope they are not gonna die someday, I see nothing bad in ICOs, at least at not scam ones. What exactly do  you dislike?
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

Actually we cannot say anything regarding this with certainty. But it is expected that it will not come to an end. There are some positive responses regarding this from different investors when there are few negative comments also. But at the end, we will have to wait for experiencing the reality of the news or thoughts.

There is not any theme you can be sure about in the cryptocurrency world, so this sphere is no exception, but I really doubt ICO will die soon
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:12:05 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

I don't think so and I don't want to. If ICO will end someday like what you have mention, we will be stagnant. First there will be no innovation, we all know that there is no perfect coin or any mode of payment to use even in fiat, everyday there are improvements on how the coin works. If ICO will stop, there will be no new technology and I think that will be impossible to happen. We see new technology in our daily lives, so I guess ICO don't have an end. A new coin will be release with greater feature than the old coins.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

I think ICOs will not end as long as there is blockchain technologies acceptance by the public.Cryptocurrencies existence has just started and as adoption happens it continue to spread around the globe and new concepts and platforms will be flooded,projects would becoming more effecient to its investors.Even if some projects were scam but let us believe that majority of each projects hinders great success because this new trend would probably help us to gain more profit in the future.

Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:30:25 AM

I do not want ICO to die! It is an easy way to get some money, so I hope they will stay forever! Just do not mess with scammers
bidbud

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

good question ,, if I think ICO will never die ,, maybe it will only weaken at the lowest point and abandoned its participants ,, it is because there are ICO scam and participants who are bored with the market price ,,
Orda

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:31:20 AM

I think ICOs will not end as long as there is blockchain technologies acceptance by the public.Cryptocurrencies existence has just started and as adoption happens it continue to spread around the globe and new concepts and platforms will be flooded,projects would becoming more effecient to its investors.Even if some projects were scam but let us believe that majority of each projects hinders great success because this new trend would probably help us to gain more profit in the future.
I really doubt ICOs are going to die anyway, even in the future. They will transfer into something else, so I do not worry bout them
Orda

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:32:17 AM

good question ,, if I think ICO will never die ,, maybe it will only weaken at the lowest point and abandoned its participants ,, it is because there are ICO scam and participants who are bored with the market price ,,
I agree with you. Why would people even want them do die? Scammers, yes... But why to hate proper ICOs? I do not understand it at all
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:42:12 AM

Someday the sun will explode and then everything as we know it will truly "end".  But to think in more immediate terms or let's just say next 100 years terms, well, we are still very early in crypto evolution. Look at publicly traded stock companies.  Did anyone ever ask if the IPO is going to end?  Maybe a law could be made to stop it but why would we do this?

No, I don't think ICOs will end anytime soon.  They are too useful to too many people.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end
Most of these ICOs will end someday.

or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs.
There can be another interesting ideas that will surpass ICO or else they will be gone out of the market and will just focus with their projects.

Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
Then get a real job.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

It won't end but the number of ico will be reduced greatly because of the regulation around the ico later. It will be harder to conduct an ico and i also believe that later the ico will use professional for their marketing purposes so that's why you shouldn't treat bounty as your main source of income.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

I think also but what and where they advertise their project? so i think it will maybe not end ,but its seems that all social media here was getting to ban some ico`s project that using their site to advertise it like facebook and twitter.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Marsyam

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

I want to say if it depends on their performance. If ICO maintains their performance, they can stay in the market. If ICO cannot maintain its performance, people will ignore this project and the project will be over. But I think if ICO will continue to run and grow because I think there will be many companies competing in blockchain technology, and that will affect the number of ICO, because, with the ICO, the company will be more advanced.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: