Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should signature bounty be given the highest pool?  (Read 450 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Yes off course mate signatures are the premium stuff around here. When you are publishing on the social media then it may not become the targeted type of advertisement as we don’t know whose really following us and what is their interest is really.

In case of signature as it is published over the forum which itself is crypto related with all the crypto lovers around here then it becomes the prime spot for everything. May that’s the reason they get heavy rewards.
reingard

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Because it's "limited". Anyone can have a twitter or facebook account, but a bitcointalk with a high rank and good quality post? It requires time and dedication. And you are basically advertising in a website that talks all the time about the niche of your product (icos, blockchains, etc).
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

This is an already targeted audience. Anyone here is crypto aware. Making blog post   twiiter Facebook gives a lesser chance to reach targeted audience. Yes btt signature should receive more.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

Exactly as you said, it is the best form for advertising their ICO. People on social media are almost 100% other bounty hunters, but here on forum, there are some people who have been in the whole crypto scene from the very beggining some years ago. Still I would love to see more of the rewards for socials.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?
I think you complain because you have a small rank. If you were at least full member then complaints about the fact that subscription companies eat ~ 40% of the pool of the pool would have disappeared by themselves)))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Because it is kind of targeted advertisement  Wink
There are a lot of potentional investors.
Also Twitter, Facebook banned crypto ads, that´s why these 2 will be soon delefted from bounty campaigns.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

I think bounty campigns get the highest allocation because they provide highly targetted exposure, relevant advertising and in spot marketing to the crypto community, as bitcointalk forum represents the largest crypto community online to date, so i think signature campaign is the most important one so is the allocation.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tysavbde

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

I agree with you that members who are able to participate in signing are the most loyal followers of the encryption community, and perhaps the way social media can spread the project quickly, but the spread is inaccurate, and it may have a negative impact.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Yes, it takes time and energy to complete a signature campaign so payment should be commensurate with the efforts. I totally agree with you that signature campaign  ensures real value for money. Thanks
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

I think majority of the investors are aware and regularly checking bitcointalk.org forum. This means that the target market is on this website and it makes sense to allocate majority of the bounty pool to signature campaign. I was also checking the signature of upcoming ICO's and its a very effective way of knowing what the ICO has to offer. Other sites are confusing for investors while bitcointalk.org signatures makes their ICO research easier.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
muhammadusmanali

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

Yes off course mate signatures are the premium stuff around here. When you are publishing on the social media then it may not become the targeted type of advertisement as we don’t know whose really following us and what is their interest is really.

In case of signature as it is published over the forum which itself is crypto related with all the crypto lovers around here then it becomes the prime spot for everything. May that’s the reason they get heavy rewards.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

Seems fair to me as majority of people looking to invest funds come to this forum, also as you alluded some bounty hunters like the projects they are promoting and get involved as a result.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

because I think we can only choose one signature so that the signature is given a bigger allocation compared to other campaigns, because other campaign we can participate more than one.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

It also took me some time to understand that it doesn't matter here how hard you work, you can earn much more just wearing a signature of a project, than making somewhat quality content about it. However, in the first case you may be not caring about the project at all, though in the second one you have to study it in details to be able to tell your audience about it. But personally my earning from signature campaigns have always been higher then from Youtube campaigns.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

I agree with this reason, the signature campaign is very appropriate to advertise a new ICO because in this forum all are related to cryptocurrency.
so a lot of bounty programs give a high rewards to signature campaign
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:20 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 09:22:36 AM by Bencus

This is something I truly wondered about.

Have this problem from their perspective: A company wishes to advertise their ICO the most efficient way possible, and probably they are going to incentivise the one being it. Seems like it might be the Signature.

Why?
Because this is the biggest forum associated with cryptocurrencies. And each participant can have only a single signature. think about what other bounties exist: social media campaign: never really understood them. Maybe because I don't use Twitter, and use Facebook for staying in touch with friends, not to make investment decisions. Seeing something advertised on Facebook is an instant red flag for me.
There are others, like translation campaigns, but if someone is interested in cryptocurrencies, it is highly likely that person knows english. But I think it is the most "earned" or "noble" way of getting income of a bounty, to make a high quality translation of the whitepaper/website. But it will be handy for just a few investors, and it does not pay well compared to the work put into it.
Other ones, like making video about the project is usually a sellout, those videos usually are not honest, and heavily biased.
So out of all, I think signature bounty truly makes it the best option for a company, in bounty terms. However I would loveto see some statistics how many investors invested because they saw the project in a signature, and had the desire to invest into it. Or you can just see it as a banner for anyone who posts.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

The signature campaign receives the highest reward because it is a major campaign of the ICO, which is the best form of advertising for every ICO. It achieves all the goals set by the ICO.

Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

This is because most bounty hunters are more familiar with crypto and might be an investors. And those who are looking for a good project they can rely in this forum. We're not sure of the social media followers except social media related cryptocurrency news. So maybe it's deserving that the signature campaign has the highest pool.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

I think the high percentage that is allocated to a signature campaign is right. Not everyone can have a good account on the forum, and every person has an account on facebook and tweeter. So I think that's all right.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: