Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴  (Read 55665 times)
cryptoci

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

When is the date for airdrop?

At the end of the ico all information to be found on the website https://www.desico.io or /onepager /whitepaper hope this helps 👍

i wish all projects would provide a one-pager - i hate reading

Aint that the truth! White papers are so long winded and boring, the one pager makes it so much easier to digest the info and understand the projects motives. https://www.desico.io/onepager its def worth taking a look if your interested in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

At the end of the ico all information to be found on the website https://www.desico.io or /onepager /whitepaper hope this helps 👍

Aint that the truth! White papers are so long winded and boring, the one pager makes it so much easier to digest the info and understand the projects motives. https://www.desico.io/onepager its def worth taking a look if your interested in this project.

I agree with you. If you choose a project for investment, you have to view a lot of information. And it is always easier to start with a more compact document. If the housing office is interested in the project, then you study it deeper: white paper, website, team...
TonySh

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Yes I totally agree with you whitepapers are long especially when you get to the end a realise the project no good utter waste of time 😂 completely different with Desico everything is so professional always informative to its community quick responses when questions are asked in the tg room just an all round great project & team
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 06:04:49 PM by synthgauge

Yes I totally agree with you whitepapers are long especially when you get to the end a realise the project no good utter waste of time 😂 completely different with Desico everything is so professional always informative to its community quick responses when questions are asked in the tg room just an all round great project & team

U cant every time agree with them, this makes u look weak and subdued. I cant infer the meaning nor sense from ur post and I suspect this is because a broken typewriter wrote it for u. U rented it from ur neighbor to make posts on web boards and now u think of selling that typewriter to urself, what a smart move, hope u will get the full sum of money.
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

Hi, everybody. The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the plans are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

I always ensure i read everything before investing. you have to make the time.
JoelFa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:04:30 AM

Hello,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

Desico is a project focused on bringing advantages and always being a step ahead of other competitors. Being able to invest in block-based startup, buy security tokens, and get better investment conditions besides being able to trade them for free in exchange is truly amazing.
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

White papers are one of the ways to determine if  a project has meat in it or not. I have read whitepapers that have long technical discussions but very obvious that they don't have any future plans. Features that were just copy pasted from other coins. Reading do take time and unfortunately in depth review is the only way to separate the scam coins from real projects.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
james30s

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Yes definitely it’s a must but I noticed a lot of them seam to repeat themselves throughout the whitepaper therefore their should be a better breakdown or not so much of an essay 😂
ErikKha

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this plan, it does not matter, the most important is when this plan succeeds the community also can keep this business stay favored
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

On this site I saw that the project was highly appreciated by experts, and in the telegram group there is a big support - 19 thousand, it is immediately clear that the project deserves attention, but I will certainly re-read the white paper for myself so there was no doubt!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Doesn't change the fact that they are a utility token, which makes no sense at all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

DESICO is needed in the crypto space now! The markets are so messed up at the minute, too many people have been scammed and put off investing, DESICO can bring back some confidence in investors. Im all over this project and I hope others are too, its about time something like this is here.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

DESICO is needed in the crypto space now! The markets are so messed up at the minute, too many people have been scammed and put off investing, DESICO can bring back some confidence in investors. Im all over this project and I hope others are too, its about time something like this is here.

Relatively new to Desico but I like what I see so far..
james30s

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

Relatively new to Desico but I like what I see so far..
I can assure you won’t be disappointed it’s an amazing team aswell as a really strong & needed project with investors safety & security priority
Have you seen the new addition to the Desico family I think you all might be a little interested after reading please clap & share. https://medium.com/@desico.io/one-of-europes-top-100-technology-investors-joins-desico-as-investor-relations-advisor-3dc393639a6f 👍
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?

I suggest you ask in their TG group at https://t.me/desicochat
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

The theme of the project is certainly interesting and may be in demand in our cryptocurrency market. But how much competition in this area is more interesting for me?

I have seen several similar projects. Desico started earlier than most, I hope, and at the finish he will be one of the best. But competition in this area of business is high. You need a strong team of professionals, because you need to solve a lot of legal problems (and this project is valuable).
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: