Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

indeed with this crypto can make the economy of society to be good and can be better. but for the original money cannot be eliminated .. anyway it is our main money in doing the transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

I disagree about cryptocurrency being the safest haven. For now, there probably nothing that the government and the oligarch can do about manipulating it, but just wait until it becomes globally indemand.
Robust Crypto (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

I disagree about cryptocurrency being the safest haven. For now, there probably nothing that the government and the oligarch can do about manipulating it, but just wait until it becomes globally indemand.

Well, if you buy BTC now, it will for sure not go to 1$. For the people of Venezuela and Argentina and what not, this is better than their currency. And many currencies are headed that way.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Economy is important of the country and country growth. It good for the people. People growth is county economy growth. So some county will be don't know the economy. Economy is not currency. It part of the county growth. So county will be support  the people. But some county will be support the people growth. Nowadays bitcoin is help to people growth. most the county try to improve the business. So check the other country economy growth. If need for the other country first check the country economy. Then easy to get the other country growth. If people will be improve county also improve.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

my response about your opinion, strongly agree and I think it is an interesting opinion when we are really saturated with the pattern or system, but once again this new system (crypto) is not contrary to the existing system, even complement each other, even dapan with ease to conclude that in the presence of crypto can be said as a new alternative form in the world of advanced technological era, which can be said gateway on the combination of a technology and the economy that has been established at this time, the impact will change the viewpoint of the economic patterns related to what is wealth and investment, and now we have opened ourselves both in the sense of habits and knowledge that affect the future, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

The economy around the world is growing at a staggering rate but the problem is most of the wealth is going to the top 1 percent.  The rich are getting richer and the wealth gap is growing every day.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

The cryptocurrency world has created a new means of escape for the world economy. Still with the timely intervention of the cryptocurrency market, the world governments are opposed to the help it is rendering; like they want the world economy to crash.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Bitcoin is an investment that takes time and it was never certain about its price or whatever but this is what makes bitcoin really good because of the pricd range that it can go to. If you have your bitcoin grow more and more everyday then it is a good news if it is not you have to be patient about it because investments aren't fast but it is all worth the wait.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

yes, although the currency of the crypto has a pretty good asset value in terms of finance but I think the cash should still exist and should keep running side by side with crypto currency because cash is still needed in daily needs, especially in countries that do not has a kind of internet network facilities are very adequate.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

yes, although the currency of the crypto has a pretty good asset value in terms of finance but I think the cash should still exist and should keep running side by side with crypto currency because cash is still needed in daily needs, especially in countries that do not has a kind of internet network facilities are very adequate.
As many establishment isn't accepting cryptocurrencies, we can't really appreciate its usefulness in the community. Even though it have a growing market but still people are having favorable of using fiat instead. We can't deny that fiat money is still leading in terms of currency, may cryptocurrency is just another option.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

this is an economy wheel, money will spin constantly in the middle of human beings, be it Fiat as well as a cryptocurrency. Each of them has a different place and is still needed. Here we will know that the economy will continue to rise where people make innovations. Vice versa.
Of course, but at least for now, it seems we are actually to enter the era of cryptocurrency being of much value than fiat based on how things are beginning to play out. Yes, we cannot rid fiat in anyway and it will always be valuable and a time will definitely come even if crypto is used eventually as a safe haven, there would still be that form of movement of funds back and forth.

It will kind of be more like a cycle anyway as it is, just the same way we have been having gold over the years. However, we cannot say much on how the long run of it will be playing out, but we will get to see.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

for me not really going up because some country are do not know what is economy means because some are of  lack of education.so the poor is getting poorer.government must really aprreciate cryptocurrency.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

there are still very few people involved in cryptocurrency, most people in the world still rely on cash or paper money, the education of cryptocurrency is still very small, whereas cryptocurrency offers economic improvement, hopefully the government will open up and provide cryptocurrency education to their community.

That is mainly due to not many governments wants to use it. If governments put a restriction on dealing with cryptos then no businesses will accept cryptos. So if governments faster regulate this market then many people may show interest in crypto investments.

In my country even though got a Bitcoin ATM but no shops either directly or online they will accept any cryptos then why common people will show the interest to invest in this high-risk coins? Only who believe in bitcoins will invest money so this market is still a small but not very small because it is growing slowly.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

for me not really going up because some country are do not know what is economy means because some are of  lack of education.so the poor is getting poorer.government must really aprreciate cryptocurrency.
Economy is decide by Education and wealth of the country but if you think individual perspective Environment and society is the major in Economic development. Nowadays most of the countries are understand the Cryptocurrency potential so many governments are thinking the Crypto legalisation and regulation of the Crypto currency. I think day by day we are all moving upward so as soon as possible global currency is possible in Bitcoin that day Crypto currency is peak in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

there are still very few people involved in cryptocurrency, most people in the world still rely on cash or paper money, the education of cryptocurrency is still very small, whereas cryptocurrency offers economic improvement, hopefully the government will open up and provide cryptocurrency education to their community.

That is mainly due to not many governments wants to use it. If governments put a restriction on dealing with cryptos then no businesses will accept cryptos. So if governments faster regulate this market then many people may show interest in crypto investments.

In my country even though got a Bitcoin ATM but no shops either directly or online they will accept any cryptos then why common people will show the interest to invest in this high-risk coins? Only who believe in bitcoins will invest money so this market is still a small but not very small because it is growing slowly.
Well that answers a lot of questions going on here. Same here, some merchants are already starting to acknowledge bitcoin and are only waiting for the governments go signal for regulations. We cannot also blame them, they are being cautious, and its not also a wise move to risk something without gaining and if there is, it is still below 50% chance of success.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

I actually agree with what the OP had to say and I think in the future that will happen or it is possible to happen when some countries will create their own coin and will soon use them. But some will not take out cash because they are used to it and some cant let go of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

The economy around the world is growing at a staggering rate but the problem is most of the wealth is going to the top 1 percent.  The rich are getting richer and the wealth gap is growing every day.
it is basically the economy is increasing, and make the poor people will be poor, caused by the increasing economic growth, so I think, should the government have to think about the poor people as well.

cryptobdcu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Yes your imagination is right,but we need to concentrate that crypto will dominate in economy,although this bull of economy need to be regulated and observed so that this could be stable and keep growing,
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

yes, cryptocurrency has benefits that are not bound by exchange rates, interest rates or transaction costs. In addition, transactions in cryptocurrency occur at the same rate, regardless of where the sender and receiver are located.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

I think cash is also very meaningful in life, it takes years for the digital currency in this life
No one is saying cash is not meaningful here but the fact that it is becoming glaring that things are not going well with fiat and general level of economy globally, at least in most countries.

Gradually, we are beginning to see some high level of inflation, high interest rate on loans and so on, and all these things depict that things are about going awry and I totally accept the fact that most people may actually start seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large as a safe haven to store their money, asides gold that has always been the top notch over the years.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: