Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Economy keeps on growing since many people are trying to engage in businesses that helps economy grow. Lots of people is already knowledgable about the stock marketand forensic . And now the world of cryptocurrency helps people to understand money system.
Because of these many people will be finacially intellect and participate on growing the economy.
Risk is there in cryptocurrency trading and holding. You cannot do right predictions about future price of any crypto. There is possibility that you lose your investment and today many people lost their investment due to fall in the price. so you should be ready for both the situations, profit and loss. Emotional people cannot invest in cryptocurrency.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Including all of the ICOs starting up now, tokens might become a good use for networks, making it good for everyone, feeding the crypto market at the same time.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

Including all of the ICOs starting up now, tokens might become a good use for networks, making it good for everyone, feeding the crypto market at the same time.
Most of the ICOs were created for the purpose of money making so it will not give any benefits to the crypto currency market so we need to pick and invest on the best projects to keep the scammers away from this field.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

With the current rise of cryptocurrencies, cash will never face inexistence. Cash is still being used up to more than 85% of people. We are trading our cryptocurrencies to cash. One thing is for sure, cryptocurrency is the future but cash is still the past the present and will make it to the future.
Bitcoin has reached to its highest level and now people are turning towards other cryptos because the loss ratio is less than bitcoin, no doubt the profit ratio is also less but if I have money and it is increasing slowly I will be happy with my investment. On the other hand if I have lot of money and the value is decreasing day by day I will be panic about my investment.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

there are still very few people involved in cryptocurrency, most people in the world still rely on cash or paper money, the education of cryptocurrency is still very small, whereas cryptocurrency offers economic improvement, hopefully the government will open up and provide cryptocurrency education to their community.

The reason why there are few people who can use cryptocurrency is because some of the countries are banning cryptocurrency in their area because their country cant handle the growth of bitcoins since most of the people are preferring to invest on bitcoins more than placing their money on the banks.

FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

Yes it is going up, Because the population are continuously growing, The primary goods are kept growing, We live a life of competition, we strive hard just to survive against challenges. Acquiring knowledge and skills are the key to survive. Most of the people today are wise, that is why Economy are continued growing.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

I can agree with your statement that inflation level is rising, especially in advanced countries due to increase in number of loans, but I don't see how exactly cryptocurrencies are supposed to dig people out of this situation.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Even though economy is going up and up every day, the price of bitcoin is still dropping.
Maybe you are missing the point and maybe the topic is misleading, but if you read the OP, you will understand this is not about economy getting better, but things actually not getting that better. Although, in my country, inflation is gradually reducing, compared to how things have been over the years, not sure about the loan rates however, but somehow, not that bad.

If we are looking at the global level, it seems things are not that smooth and like the OP said, in the case where things may actually start getting horrific, we may even start seeing more investments into bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Fiction

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

It would be just great if not only the economy, but also bitcoin would grow every day. Alas, this is only a dream. But, as they say, it is not harmful to dream.

jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

Indeed true. Currently cryptocurrency is a boom! Many people is interested with this - it is an asset for others, but still the cryptocurrency is not an official currency. Let's face the reality that cryptocurrency is just a currency in internet world. We should still need to convert it to cash to able to spend it. But one thing is I see with these cryptocurrency especially with Bitcoin - your money gain more, at the same time so still saving. Why? because since it is in the internet world you would not have a cash on hand which will be able to avoid spending it in not so needed things.

Crypto currency has become famous all over the world. Can’t you understand from that that this is something more than a thing present on Internet? People are earning a lot of money day by day from it which is the only reason for its fame nowadays. Also, many of well-known countries of the world for their development have removed ban from cryptos officially.
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

Since many still believe the digital money pyramid is still very early to talk about it. And as many officials say, even digital money will ever dominate the market, cash and then remain. Virtual money after all, they can not be seen and feel that so far is not a little important for our society. And for the functioning of the market of cryptocurrency needs uninterrupted electricity. Because at any moment the paralysis of the entire banking sector may occur. What if he's not going to use cash in circulation? Just like that! In the meantime, many goverments are only working on it.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

I don't say that economy is going up and up everyday. Maybe in other country. But not all country is have a good economy. cryptocurrency as of now is good to know that have change a lot and still up so many people in their economy is interesting to know about this.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

Exactly, people are struggling to fight against inflation. That is one of the reason why we need to invest. And crypto is an angel in disguise. It provides a good opportunity to earn through investment and job.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Even though economy is going up and up every day, the price of bitcoin is still dropping.
Well, we cannot expect the diversion into bitcoin as a safe haven to happen overnight as most of these things take time. The thing though is that things are not getting better economically, and before we start knowing it, huge level of inflation will start in most countries, we will start seeing a lot more of what the OP has mentioned playing out.

In that case, most institutions always move to gold as a storage value, but now that we have a decentralized community, maybe we can start seeing some movement into this space as well. After all, bitcoin is now considered to be more of a digital gold.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

this is very good, crypto that exist in our world become side by side. people are looking for and buying crypto for more use as an asset to earn cash for the cost of daily living.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

We are in the world that full of upgrade and technology.
every day the economics and technology are getting higher.
this is a no new now.
we should just accept the fact that every day we are achieving a new good thing in our lives.
and this is a good sign.
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

In our era right now. Our economy are still developing or improving like what happen in phillipines. In our world upgrading is permanent. The example of this developing is the technology. Technnology is one of the major facts that our world is improving and developing. In our everyday life we achieve new goals just like this our economy achieve new things. You can see the innovation in our society on how the city is organize and lively. In everything we do has a change to our economy. But not all the country have a improvement sometimes there are a country that is always late and haven't change at all or improve. But still we need to move forward and face the future within our world. Learn new thing in everyday life and share it to others. We need change our world for the better life
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

I don't say that economy is going up and up everyday. Maybe in other country. But not all country is have a good economy. cryptocurrency as of now is good to know that have change a lot and still up so many people in their economy is interesting to know about this.
the economic conditions in each country are different, some have improved and some are destroyed, and it all depends on the government that has arranged the journey in each country.
Robust Crypto (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

Most of the ICOs were created for the purpose of money making so it will not give any benefits to the crypto currency market so we need to pick and invest on the best projects to keep the scammers away from this field.

Yup! Most of the projects are very vague
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Cash is certainly necessary in the whole society, but as you say our money is always devaluating, it is believed that the encrypted currency will soon take over the model, and at least many people know that the money can be kept in the bitcoin.
Well, we cannot say if cryptocurrency will be taking over or not, but one certain thing for sure is that, as things are going economically, the possibility of seeing more attention being paid to digital currency is huge. By the way, the topic and discussion is economically related and not all about cash.

In most developed countries, as well as most business men and institutional investors, the use of cryptocurrency to store up value may actually be the case for a lot of them. The good thing is that the crypto space will obviously grow to that effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: