Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

Every man strives to save more money.The economy is different in every person.In the literal sense of economics, it grows definitely, which is very good.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!

The real problem here, and other cryptocurrency is a kind. I believe the bible, and technology in your savings account so you are respectable in the future. I do a new way to keep the right now is to study and the market will be grown up like this day and technology in the future of cryptocurrency is a good thing.
Economy of a country with more valuable currency and economy of a country with high valuable currency will have clear difference and this is due to the value of currency. Look at the popular countries where more valuable currencies are making big profit and make huge profit from GDP that is why valuable currency is important.

Now many countries are using the Bitcoin and have proper system there which is contributing on great extent due to which other countries are also thinking to make such a proper system.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

Every man strives to save more money.The economy is different in every person.In the literal sense of economics, it grows definitely, which is very good.
Regarding economy changes it is inevitable, going up or down day by day is expected. In one country i think its like a survival in the fittest,striving so hard in order to be in the top of the food chain is a way to express how determined they are to increase the economy of the country. It is important to give and take in order to develop and grow.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

Cash is also something that is pretty meaningful and is good.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:45:47 AM

everyday economic conditions will continue to move. one of them currency conditions. the cash currency will not escape our lives even though there is now a digital currency. the government will not be able to eliminate the cash currency because the cash currency is the country's fundamentals.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

In my opinion, your opinion is true. Why ? Indeed, cryptocurrency is now much interested, some people consider cryptocurrency as a valuable asset to them. but cryptocurrency has one weakness that is not the official currency. cryptocurrency is just a virtual currency in the digital world. so this is where another function of cash is to be a medium of exchange for cryptocurrency, so the selling value of cryptocurrency can be used for in the real world.

For some peoples, Cryptocurrency is more interested because not controlled by any government institution. Paper money always inflated and its decreasing our asset value. Different with paper money, cryptocurrency like bitcoin have limited supply and the value always increasing and its much profitable for holder
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

yes you are right everyday economic condition always increase so bitcoin and some other economy and some existing economy can be better than before.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

The economy is definitely rising and going up which is clearly a great thing.
polladparker

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

If you are looking for the professional and high-quality college homework help then visit our site and hire the best Homework Helper for your assignment.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

I am thinking that this is the way it must be because economy is evolving and we need to look on it while the existing economic system world transformed into the crypto currency ready system.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

I am thinking that this is the way it must be because economy is evolving and we need to look on it while the existing economic system world transformed into the crypto currency ready system.
to change it is through many problems, as economic development, will be followed by technological developments, and it can not be prevented, in this case government plays an important role
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

The phenomenon you see is only superficial. In many countries this year, there are different levels of economic crisis!
The currencies of Southeast Asian countries have depreciated, the stock market has plummeted, the middle class has been looted, and a large number of white-collar blue-collar workers have lost their jobs!
China and the United States have stopped the crisis through trade wars!
Maybe there will be an economic crisis!
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

Truly it is going up, Because the populace are persistently developing, The essential merchandise are continued developing, We carry on with an existence of rivalry, we endeavor hard just to get by against challenges. Getting learning and aptitudes are the way to survive. The vast majority of the general population today are savvy, that is the reason Economy are kept developing.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

Well, the rising of the economy on a daily basis is just a normal scenario to state the fact that ones economy is undergoing the process of progression in which it takes over all the necessities needed for their economy to continuously rise up which sustain their needs for a daily life basis. The rise of crypto have somehow a big effect on this type of scenario because it do directly affect the individual not totally the country where it belong for the reason that crypto exchanges and works are still not taxable by the government so all the income from it are fully enjoyed by the people who do crypto works.

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

I am sure that the world economy is overheated and the best benchmarks I mean American stock indexes S&P500 and DOW show it clearly. I am also sure that there will be a crash on the American stock market quite soon with very deep correction somewhere about 50%.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:49:13 AM

The economy is definitely rising and going up which is clearly a great thing.
Good thinking, I believe economy will going up and there will be a changes. With the new technology our economy would be evolve it's system. Users will comes to support our current platform and continue to develop it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
chikendrymak4

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

The economy wheel is always rotating and the money will always come and go.
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

The currency cannot be the economy and therefore the person should know the difference.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Uuhm… crypto is a very good thing but it does not only turn out for the good. You know that it is volatile so anything can happen, it can either go up or down and you will end up with either profit or loss. As for our economies, any country with a good governance will always have their economy growing and getting better, but for those that has criminals as their government, sorry for them lol, cause their economy will never move forward in any way.
cdcjk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Also we are having the countries which economy is going down day by day for example Greece, they were so bad in terms of economy of country that Europe was even want I'm thinking that the Greece is over and be no more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: